Chapter 7: A surprise?

Fallacy opened is eyes and yawned as he sat up on his bed. He stretched and soon left his bedroom to go to the kitchen. Before going down he checked on Encre, who was sleeping peacefully.
Fallacy smiled ' aw she's so adorable ' he thought and headed towards the art room, quickly grabbing a few canvases and paint.
Quietly, he creeped into Encre's room and placed the art supplies next to the door, soon leaving.
He entered the kitchen and started to cook proper food for Encre. Fallacy tasted the bacon to see if it was ready, instantly he regretted to do that and immediately spit it out in the bin. " Urrgh..... Blagh. Tastes like dirt. How does Encre even eat this!? Oh well.... At least she likes it." Fallacy's stomach suddenly gurgled. " Urgh!? Not again!" He complained, he wanted to have Encre's blood again and I also wanted to tell her that...... No! She probably wouldn't believe me... Besides I'm a Vampire and she's a mortal...

Encre's P.O.V

I woke up sleepily and sat up on my bed. I stretched and soon saw the art tools by the door. I smiled, 'Fallacy...' I soon got up and left my bedroom, Jasper was also walking down the hall for breakfast. He soon looked at me, full of excitement. Stars knows why.
"Oh hi mortal!" He said joyfully. "Please. Call me Encre." I replied to him. We talked while we walked down the stairs and into the kitchen. The table was set and Fallacy was putting the food on the table. "Ah! Good morning Encre and Jasper." He smiled at me as he said this.
I sat down at the table and began to eat as Jasper and Fallacy drank the blood from blood bags. This kind of ruined my appetite but I was able to finish all of my food.
I saw that as I finished Fallacy was looking at me, he was on his third blood bag. Was something wrong? I asked myself. He looked really hungry for something and the blood bags were certainly not helping.
Soon Jasper left and went to go and look for Sauve.
Soon I looked back at Fallacy who was still staring at me.
"Umm. Is something wrong Fallacy?" I asked him nervously.
"I'm really sorry Encre" he suddenly said as he stood up and teleported.
I looked around the room to see where Fallacy had got to.
Suddenly I heard the sound of someone teleporting behind me.
I turned around to see Fallacy. He suddenly grabbed my waist, making me blush. "Fa-Fa- Fallacy!?" I shrieked.
"What are yo-" I blushed even deeper, Fallacy had pulled me into a kiss. Soon I had calmed down.
He soon pushed away, I felt so dizzy. ' ooooo lllllaaaaaa vaaacchhhhèèèē......Whattttt ttthhhhhheeeee....'

(Translate that yourselves.... I'm not bothered.-_-)
" E-Encre. I-i l-love you!" Fallacy shouted.
I had nothing to say. ' Fallacy loves me... A vampire loves me...."
" Encre... Please help me..... I'm so.... Hungry..." He stuttered slightly as I looked at me. "You mean you want some of my blood?" I asked nervously. He nodded, looking quite guilty.
I sighed and faced him with my neck. "I'm really sorry Encre... Its just that, I've never tasted such delicious..." I looked at him, smiling. "Its OK. I will only let you have it."
Soon I closed my eyes and felt the fangs go into my neck. But this time, I wasn't scared nor did I feel pain. I felt.....
Happy?

--------------------------------------
Omgomg!! Ok guys, I love FNAF and Undertale and Bendy and The Ink Machine.
-_- anyway. Write in the comments what should happen next

GUYS!!! ENCRE IS NOW A GIRL, JUST TO TELL YA. CAUSE I KINDA CRINGE SINCE FALLACY IS A BOY AND HOW ENCRE WAS ALSO A BOY.-,-
SORRY GUYS!