Chapter 22: Blood Moon

I waited for Encre in the main hall. It was 15 minutes until the moon became blood red. Soon I heard running footsteps and Encre entered with her sketchbook, some art tools and a book.
I smiled when she approached me, she will had a blush on her face from the incident.
I led her to a set of stairs that went underground and I pulled her down. She tripped multiple times as me and her walked down then stairs, even making me have to catch her.
Soon we entered the dungeons, she looked around happily. The dungeon had been cleaned and had been stocked with food, water and more things. She immediately ran over to the art tools that I had asked to be place there.
I went to the fireplace and lit it, warming up the room soon I went to a set of shelves and grabbed a book of Legends and started to read it as I sat onto the giant bed that had been placed in the middle of the room.
Encre looked at the bed nervously. "Um... Fallacy?" I hummed a yes. "O- One b- bed?" I shrugged. "Guess we'll have to share?" I said. She looked at me with a rainbow blush and quickly turned away. "I- I'm gonna have a s-shower." I nodded and she quickly ran to the bathroom that was in the dungeon.

I chuckled as she left. She was so cute when she was nervous and she was adorable when she blushed.
I started to read again but couldn't get the thought of Encre out of my head. It was getting amazingly annoying and I threw the book across the room in annoyance.
Suddenly I felt my face start to heat up. I was feeling annoyingly hot, making my clothes extremely uncomfortable. I took of my shirt thinking it would help thought I felt the same.
"Urgh... What's wrong with me..." I moaned as I lied down on the bed, tossing and turning.
I noticed a strange glow coming from my black trousers. I immediately knew what was wrong with me.
"WHY!? Of all times this has to happen TODAY!?" I shouted to myself hoping that Encre didn't hear me.
"Why why why why why why-" I suddenly stopped when I heard Encre come back into the room. She saw me sweating and panting, she looked at me confused.
"Um... Fallacy? Are you alright? Are you hot, do you want me to put out the fire?" She asked innocently. I felt my face heat up suddenly and immediately got a pillow and stuffed it in my face looking away.
"F-Fallacy? What's wrong?" She wasn't helping and I started to get a nose bleed from just hearing her soft voice.

Encre's P.O.V

I saw Fallacy sweating and panting strangely."Um... Fallacy? Are you alright? Are you hot, do you want me to put out the fire?" I asked confusingly."F-Fallacy? What's wrong?" I saw him blush madly and he suddenly got a pillow,stuffing his face into it.
I suddenly realised what was causing his sudden strange behavior. "Um... F-Fallacy? Are you in.... H-heat!?" Fallacy immediately looked at me. I noticed that he had, had a nosebleed but it had stopped.
"Um... M-Maybe?" I gasped and Fallacy suddenly teleported. I looked around cautiously. Suddenly I felt myself pinned against the cobblestone wall. Fallacy had is hands on both sides of me as I stared at him in shock. "F-Fallacy!?" I shrieked. He suddenly realised what he had done. "Encre... I'm so sorry... I can't control myself..." He had looked away but soon faced me.
"I love you so much Encre!!" He shouted. I smiled nervously.
Suddenly he pulled me into a passionate kiss. I was shocked but soon kissed back. Soon he pulled back, a trail of saliva trailing between us. Suddenly he teleported me onto the single bed. I shrieked, feeling a little dizzy from the sudden teleportation.
He had me pinned down onto the bed and I blushed madly. I could see the lust in his eyes.
He pulled me into another passionate kiss and I kissed back. I felt his tongue lick my teeth and opened my mouth invitingly. I felt his tongue explore my mouth causing me to moan slightly.
Fallacy smirked, his and my tongue fought for dominance, Fallacy instantly winning.
This was going to be a long night....

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well.... That's was awkward to write.... Cough cough....
Next chapter will or might be a lemon. So someone get some holy water ready for me, cause I'm dying here... -_-