Chapter 4: A new trust?

Encre opened her eyes sleepily and moaned as she sat up, realising that she was in bed. "Huh.... How did I get here....?" She asked herself, as she rubbed is neck. She immediately squeezed her eyes shut, as she realised she had rubbed her wound.
"Owowowowowowow!?" She shouted. She felt the bandages on her neck. ' who put it on my neck?' She thought to herself.

Encre's P.O.V

My neck hurt and I had remembered that Fallacy had found me and had bitten me. I still remembered what it felt like when he drank my blood.... It felt like... My energy was being taken.
I sighed and looked up when I heard the door open. It was Fallacy, I didn't bother to hide or attempt to run. I had hardly any energy in me.
He walked towards me and smiled. I didn't though my face was emotionless and dull. I only stared at the blanket that covered my legs.
He placed something next to me, I looked at it to see food. It smelt delicious. I looked back at Fallacy and smiled for once.
He smiled back. He was about to leave through the door way, when I whispered something.
"Thank.... You..." He had seemed to have heard me and he smiled and closed the door. I instantly grabbed the tray of food and soon, finished it all. I placed it on the same place where Fallacy had placed it. The door slightly opened and blue strings entered, taking the tray away. Then the door closed.

Soon I walked to the door and turned the nob. It opened.
I smiled, at least he knew that he didn't have to lock my door anymore. As soon as I stepped out I was instantly nocked down, I think someone had run into me .
"Ow!!" I shouted. I had twisted my ankle quite badly.
' wow. I only stepped out of my room and I'm already hurt. -_-'
I thought to myself.
I turned around on the floor to see a small back skeleton staring at me. " Who are you? Are you a mortal?" He asked. He looked strangely, a lot like Fallacy.

I didn't respond as I heard running footsteps approaching, it was Sauve

I didn't respond as I heard running footsteps approaching, it was Sauve. "Huff, Lord Jasper! There you are, your father is looking for you." He suddenly saw me on the floor. "Oh! Miss Encre are you alright? Are you hurt?"
"Heh... I'm alright. But, I think I twisted my ankle quite badly. I kinda landed on it..." I laughed nervously.
Sauve pulled me up but I ended up falling straight back onto the floor. "Ouch!" I whispered. It was as if Fallacy had heard be because he had immediately teleported next to Sauve.
Sauve bowed. Fallacy looked at my ankle. " Can you stand?" He asked. "No." I said as I tried to get up.
He beckoned Sauve and Jasper away, and I was left lying on the floor with Fallacy standing next to me.
He helped me up, letting me lie on his shoulder. I blushed a slight rainbow.
"Heh... Thanks Fallacy." He smiled back in response and soon noticed my blush. His face started to get a slight yellow and he looked away.
"A-a-anyway. I thought I should show you around the castle." I nodded and we walked around as he explained where everything was. It was very hard for me to remember where everything was because there where so many rooms.
"This is my room." He said to me. I looked around, it was a little like mine but bigger and had more things in it.
Then he showed me another room. It was spacious just like Fallacy's. "This is your new room." He smiled as he explained this. "Oh! Thank you so much!" I turned to him and hugged him.
I soon realised that I had forgotten that he didn't like hugs. Soon I quickly let go. Laughing nervously.
Soon he took me to another room and stopped us before he opened the door. I looked at him confused. "This room is for you. Your an artist, right?" He asked me. I nodded.
He smiled and opened the door, letting me in. I looked around with a giant smile on my face.
It was full of paints, canvases and lots more art tools.
I looked back at Fallacy. "Th-this is for.... Me?" I asked. He nodded and smiled when he saw my happy look.
"Glad your happy." He said as walked towards me. I looked at him confused. His face was slightly sad looking.
"Wha-whats wrong Fallacy?" I asked a I looked at Fallacy.
"I want to ask yo something..." He said this in a bit of a serious tone. "Hmm? Sure?"
" I don't mind if you want to but....
Do you want to leave and go back to your village, and continue your life there? And not here...?" He asked as he looked at me.
I knew that he was lonely, but I missed the village.
What was I going to say??