Chapter 8: The nightmares

Encre squeezed her eyes tightly as she slept. Tears fell down her cheek as she squirmed around in her bed. She was having nightmares.

In the nightmare...(Encre's P.O.V)

I looked in horror,I stood staring down at my brother who had a vampire on top of him. It was drinking his blood and soon the vampire looked at me, I ran as fast as I possibly could. Suddenly, my surroundings around me started to blur.
I was entering another nightmare. I was walking down the cobblestone path of the village when I was suddenly kicked to the ground. I looked around terrified, it was the bullies and they smiled at me as they saw how weak I was. They started to beat me up, kicking my skull and ribs.
Soon they had left, I was left in a pool of blood, slowly dying.
"Fallacy.... Please... H-help... Me..." I whispered.

But No One Came...

I suddenly woke up with a scream. I was sweating and soon cuddled the blankets.
I immediately got out of my bed and left my bedroom, running to Fallacy's room next to mine, I forcefully pushed the door open to see Fallacy staring at me at the front of the door. I ran to him crying as I pressed my face against his chest. I opened my eyes and immediately blushed but didn't say anything.
Fallacy's pajama top wasn't closed properly and Encre had pressed her cheek against his ribs. I quickly looked at at Fallacy's face which was covered with a slight golden blush. His eyes were full of worry. He hugged me back tightly as he rubbed the back of my skull. "Shh... Its ok." He said calming and soothing me.
I looked up at him, tears streaming down my cheek. He smiled at me, wiping the tears of my face. "Now... Tell me. What happened." I looked away. "Nightmare?" He asked, I nodded a 'yes' to him. I sat on the side of his bed and he sat next to me.
"Tell me. What were the nightmares about?" Fallacy asked politely.I slightly looked away. "Its OK if you don't want to." But I wanted to tell him. I sighed and faced him.
"I dreamt of... My.... Brother..." I looked at Fallacy. His face was full of shock.
"I was staring at him. There was a vampire on top of him sucking his blood... And he was... Dead..." I started to cry and Fallacy hugged me tightly. "Its OK... Its only a nightmare." I heard the shock in his voice. "Its not OK..." Fallacy looked at me confused.
"Its was a... Memory." I started to cry even more. "A memory?" He asked me confusingly. " Years ago, when I was only 12, me and my brother were walking down a path back to the village. The path was next to the forbidden forest... My brother was suddenly pulled back, I felt it because I was holding onto him.
He was 14 at the time. When I looked back at him he was scrambling around on the ground with a vampire on top of him.
I watched as the vampire bit into his neck and sucked his blood.
Killing him. The vampire soon looked at me and I ran as fast as I could back to the village." I turned away from Fallacy. "But that wasn't the only nightmare... I had two of them..."
Fallacy hugged me from behind making me blush slightly.
"And what was the other one about?" He asked.

"I was in the village and was beaten up by the bullies really badly. They left me on my own in a pool of my own blood... Dying... Then I whispered something..." Tears formed in the corners of my eyes. " I said. Fallacy.... Please... Help me...."
Fallacy stared at me in shock.
I started to cry. "B-but... Nobody.... Came..." Fallacy started to hug me tightly as I cried into him.
"Ssshhh.... Its OK.... I will always be here for you... And I will always protect you." He whispered...

----------------------------(uurrggh. Too many lines.-_-)

OK guys. I need you to vote for something.
Do you think I should write a PJ x Fresh ( Jock and Nerd)
Story? -,-

Fell sans.... Pissed...

Again.
-,- wow Ink
I'm gonna add a video of FNAF/Minecraft at the top.-,-