Chapter 14: The Awful Surprise

Encre sat at the wooden table as she swallowed the delicious soup Sauve had made for dinner. Fallacy and Jasper sat opposite her, drinking blood from blood bags. Soon they all finished their meal and left the dining room. Fallacy watched as Encre headed too her room, he had something planned for them.
Encre sat on her bed , soon lying down when she heard a nock on the door. She sat up. "Come in."
Fallacy soon entered with a giant smile on his face. "Fallacy? What's with the giant grin on your face. Your not craving my blood again are you?" Fallacy quickly shook his head.
"I thought you might want to have a walk in the forest? You know, you've been in this castle for so long without getting outside." Encre smiled and quickly nodded.
Fallacy left the room to let Encre change into something that she could wear outside.
Encre soon got changed and went out of her room. Fallacy blushed a slight yellow as he saw what she was wearing.
It was a small dress that was the same colour as her original clothes. "Heh... Sorry? I don't have a very big range of clothes." She laughed nervously.
Fallacy laughed nervously as well as he handed her a scarf.
"I- I thought you might like it?" Encre looked at it, full of excitement. It was a light brown scarf with ink splotches on it. Encre hugged Fallacy. "Oh thank you thank you! Mon amour! (My love)!" Encre's face with literally a rainbow due to her blush.
"N-now come on! Let's go to the forest." Encre nodded and Fallacy took her down the stairs and went out of the front door.
She held Fallacy tightly as she looked around nervously.
"Encre its OK. I won't let any vampire hurt you." Fallacy reassured Encre.

Eterna's P.O.V

Its been 5 months... And Encre's still missing. She's probably dead. A vampire must have got her ages ago... I look around as we walk around the forbidden forest Azure was looking around cautiously while Dr. Lofty walked by my side.
We walk deeper into the forest as we hold our lamps to guide us. Suddenly we all stop and stay silent. We hear the sound of talking.
All of us hide behind bushes and stare towards the source of the sound. My eyes widen in amazement. Encre! Walking around was Encre and.... A vampire. I nodded to Azure as she got out a wooden stake silently. We all jerk when we see the vampire turn around in our direction and stop walking.
'Fallacy...' I thought. I recognised those markings around the vampire's eyes. I gave the signal and we all jumped out of our hiding places. Encre shrieked and Fallacy had covered her with his black leathery wings.
I smiled at the vampire, who stared at us in shock.
"Well well well. What have we got here? Fallacy? " I asked.

Fallacy's P.O.V

'Eterna!? Why of all times!? It had to be today that Eterna had to be in the forest. On the day that I was going to purpose to Encre!'
I surrounded Encre with my wings tightly, I felt her shaking with fear. "Urrgh!? Eterna!? What do you and your 'minions' want from my forest !?" I shouted with red eyes. Eterna started to laugh. "Oh Fallacy. You know what I want. And 'it' is the thing that in hidden in your wings." She pointed at my wings that I closed tightly around my love.
"Give us Encre!!" She shouted with anger. I felt Encre squirm around in my wings, trying to get out. I let her out of my grasp.
Eterna smiled. "Come on Encre." Encre didn't move. "I said. COME ON ENCRE!!!"
"No." Encre replied as she stood her ground. Azure stepped foward. "Come on Encre? We all miss you in the village! Please come back?" Encre shook her head.
"No! I left the village wanting to die. But instead I found something better than 'friends'. I found. Love.
When I lived in the village you guys didn't even talk to me. So you might as well leave!!" Eterna growled and jumped onto Encre taking her away from Fallacy. She pushed him onto the ground and he hissed as he hit his skull on a log. As Eterna held Encre she threw a wooden stake at Fallacy. Encre stared in horror as the stake neared Fallacy. With all her strength she kicked Eterna as hard as she could in the knee. Eterna shrieked, loosening her grip on Encre who escaped. Encre quickly hit the stake out the way and got in front of Fallacy helping him up. Fallacy stared behind her at Eterna. She threw another stake at him.
I closed my eyes ready for the pain but instead I heard someone gasp in pain instead. I opened my eyes and stared in terror. Encre stood in the way with the stake stuck in her ribs. Blood dripping from her wound. She screamed in pain as the stake fell out of her. She fell on top of me as Eterna and her minions stared in horror. I picked Encre up and quickly flew into the air. Encre was unconscious and luckily Eterna was staring in horror, not trying to stop me.
I flew as fast as I possibly could towards my castle. Instead of trying the door I headed for the window. I covered Encre with my cape and flew into the window.
SMMMMMAAAAASSSSSSHHHHHHHHHH!?!?????
The glass smashed everywhere as I crashed into the hallway.
I held onto Encre tightly, I hissed in pain when I felt the glass cut into me. The maids, Suave and Jasper soon ran in. I cried.
"Father!? What's wrong!? Why is the window broken." He asked. I got up and showed Encre to everyone. They all gasped in shock.
Sauve took her with the maids and laid her on a bed. They where all shocked when they saw the wound.
Jasper saw it too and ran to me. "Father! What happened to Encre!?" He shrieked.
"It was Eterna. Encre was just trying to protect me." I sat on the floor crying.
"I should be the one with the wound!?" I weeped as Jasper hugged me.

-----------------
1044 words yay!

OK guys. This chapter took FOREVER to write...
UURRGGH!? Gonna tag some nice people!

DoodlePip123
Muffinpaw22
Small_Snivy
Warrior_Frostheart16
penpal14
FelixXOswaldShipper
Ink_Sans1234
HollyleafAnimates
Skylercipher
neoneno
xXRyokoKarmaXx
PlushieBooChan
Sno_The_Owl
universeinksans
Minnowthewarriorcat
MoonlightSilvally
Broukoi
harper_skelli_girl
RainbowAlicorn12

SORRY IF YOU KEEP GETTING NOTIFICATIONS!???
AARRRGGGGGGGHHHH