Chapter 17: A Family Relative!?

Fallacy stared at the vampire that stood before him.
'How... I- He's dead!? B- but... How is he here!?'
"F-f-Father!?" I stuttered in shock as he smiled. The maids, Suave and Jasper gasped in amazement.
My father laughed happily but soon sighed with anger as he looked at Encre who was still shaking in my arms. I tightly surrounded her protectively with my wings as I walked back from my father. He smirked.
"Why. Why on Earth would you fall in love with a mortal!?" He shouted angrily, there was a disgusted look on his face.
"I might as well kill it for your own good!?" He put out his hand pulling it to the air. I suddenly couldn't hold onto Encre and she was suddenly lifted into the air by her soul. She screamed in pain as tears flowed down her face. I watched in terror.

"STOP!? DONT HURT HER! DONT YOU DARE FATHER!?" I shouted with hatred. My father smirked as he gripped onto Encre's soul even tighter. Jasper ran next to me staring at Encre with worry.
"Grandfather!? Stop it!? Please! I beg of you!" Jasper screamed as tears flowed down his face.
'I won't let Grandpa hurt Encre. She could be my new future mother!' Jasper thought to himself.
Fallacy summoned his strings and threw them at his father who destroyed them using only his sharp wings.

Encre scrambled in the air as she tried to take control of her soul.
Fallacy's father sighed and let go of Encre's soul making her fall out of the air. She was quickly caught of Sauve who quickly ran off with the maids following.
As I saw her being taken away I saw here crying, and I hated it when someone made her cry!
My father walked to me and slapped me incredibly hard on the face.
"Oww!" I complained as I held onto my cheek.
"Why are you even here!?" I shouted as he smirked.
"I'm here, to get rid of that disgusting creature that you call 'your love'." I growled with anger.
"She's not a 'disgusting creature', she's a lovely artist and a lovely mortal." I stated.
My father looked at me with disgust, suddenly I was pinned to the wall by my own father, who had blood red eyes filled with anger. "How dare you fall in love with a mortal!? You are a disgrace to the family. Your mother would be ashamed of you!!!"
I stared at him, silently summoning my blue strings. At the right moment they all attacked my father and soon got hold of him in the air. He stared at me in shock.
"Put me down!! This is no way to treat your father!?"
I sighed in annoyance and threw him out the window, letting him go he hovered as he stared at me with disgust.
"Don't you dare come back here. Because you won't get a warm welcome. I don't know how your even alive so stay out of my life!?" I shouted with hate and anger.

I watched as my father swiftly flew away, but I instantly new that it wouldn't be the last that I see of him....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
I love Fnaf and Undertale!! Whhooooo!!
So I'm just gonna put this animation here of Fnaf and Minecraft kinda mixed... I dunno XD!