Chapter 12: The New Maids

Encre was walking down the hallways of the castle. She had calmed down after the incident. She was grateful for Fallacy and Jasper killing the counsellors, even though it was death.
She soon walked past a couple of maids who were talking to each other, they soon saw her and Encre waved. Soon all the maids had surrounded her. Encre smiled nervously. She soon saw Gazelle, Gazelle looked really excited. "Guys!! This is Encre! She's the new guest who is living here in the castle!!" All the maids stared at the artist all of them with smiles on their faces.
"Hi!!! I'm Bunny!!" One of them said. Who was obviously a bunny.
"Hello!! I'm Fibi and this is Mimi!" She pointed at another maid who smiled happily.
"Heh... Hi! I'm Encre! I'm an artist!" Encre responded. Mimi instantly spoke." Ohh!! Your an artist? PLLLLEEEAAAASSSSEE can I see your art!!!!" The other maids started to join in as well.
"Hey! Guys! Calm down." Gazelle suddenly said. Soon the other maids nodded and left because they had to do work.
Gazelle was left with Encre. "Soo! Is it true that you and Fallacy are a couple?!!!" Encre suddenly blushed a rainbow.
"M-maybe?" Gazelle started to fan girl and quickly ran away down the hallway. Encre shrugged and soon headed down to the kitchen. She took a few cherries that were in the fruit bowl and ate them, putting the stones into the bin. Then she entered the library that was empty, she took a book from the shelf reading the title. It was a fantasy book called 'Narnia' ,she sat on a chair and started to read but soon fell asleep.

Fallacy entered the library and soon noticed his sleeping love. He smiled and teleported to his room quickly grabbing a blanket. Soon he went back to Encre who was still sleeping. He placed the blanket on her and kissed her cheek. Earning a smile from her.
"Sleep well. My love..." Fallacy soon left, leaving Encre sleeping with a soft smile on her face.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
These people are being tagged because:
1. They are great friends
2. They help my account A LOT!
3. They are awesome!

Ink_Sans1234
Sno_The_Owl
universeinksans
HollyleafAnimates
Minnowthewarriorcat
Skylercipher
Undertale_4_Life_19

I'm also tagging them cause they are nice people to talk too!