Chapter 32: Night Time Visit

I woke up with a yawn,blinding my eyes and sat up tiredly. The warmth of Fallacy's bed was lovely and I soon noticed that he wasn't in the bed or in the room. Seconds later the door of the room and opened and Fallacy entered with a tray of freshly made food. He sat beside next to me with a smile on his face and handed the tray to me. "Breakfast in bed. Hope you enjoy it!" I smiled and looked at the food. There was a fried egg, bacon, fried tomatoes and a croissant, it smelled delicious! Without hesitation I started to eat, the flavors swirled in my mouth bringing an amazing sensation to me. "Mmmmm! This is so yummy!" I exclaimed and Fallacy chuckled. After what seemed like seconds I had finished the amazing meal. Fallacy summoned his strings which picked up the tray and took it out of the room, probably to the kitchen.

He picked me up bridal-style and spoke. "Here I want to show you something." I nodded and he took me out of the room, down the hallways, down the castle stairs and into the garden. He sat down on a bench and put me onto his lap. The sun came out and my worry for him suddenly came, I looked at him in but was met by the helpful relief that he was wearing a cloak which disabled him from being burnt. He pointed away from him and I looked at the direction, what I saw made me smile. There in the sky was the lovely flecks of pure white snow which came from gray clouds that covered the skies above. "I love snow! Its so beautiful!!" I exclaimed happily and Fallacy looked on with a smile on his face. Fallacy placed me down next to him on the bench and sighed. "Say Encre... Tonight so you want to go down to the village and to your house to get the rest of your belonging? It will be dangerous but I'm willing to retrieve your things. " I thought to myself before looking at Fallacy and nodding in response. "But... Wouldn't it be dangerous for you? Especially as your a vampire, what if Etherna or... Azure sees you!?" I said with worry. Fallacy hugged me. "I'll be fine, I promise." Fallacy picked me up and brought me to his room where he placed me on his bed and went over to a set of drawers. When he walked back to me he handed me a pair of clothes: a pair of gray trousers, a black cloak and boots. "Er... You know? To hide your identity and so that we wont be easily spotted." Fallacy let me get changed as he waited outside of his room. I put on the clothes and jacket which felt very comfortable, folding up my dress and placing it in a neat pile on a seat.

When Fallacy was let in he slightly blushed on my look. "Encre? Can I ask you a question." He asked and I nodded. "Why is there a paint smudge on the bottom of you cheek?" "Oh that! I don't know. I've always had it, but I really like it to be honest. " Fallacy shrugged and Jasper suddenly barged in with an excited look. "Hi Encre!! Um... What are you wearing?" I laughed nervously but Jasper just carried on. "Please can you play the piano for me?? Maybe one that you haven't showed us yet? Like, a really hard one!" Fallacy sighed. "Jasper, I don't think Encre wants t-" I placed my hand on Fallacy's cheek. "Its ok. I don't mind." Jasper pulled me out of the room with Fallacy following and lead me to the hall. I sat down at the piano and Fallacy and Jasper sat by me on separate chairs. "Um... This is going to be very hard to play... I haven't played this in years..." Jasper smiled happily. "Its ok Encre just try you best. Oh and also I invited the maids and Mr Sauve as well." Just then they all entered with excited looks. I slightly gulped as they all sat down and looked at me in the eyes. "O-Ok. I'll t-try!" I said nervously before placing my hands on the piano. *Inhale... * Exhale

I looked at the notes for a little while and thought before my fingers burst into life on the keys.

Despite all my errors I enjoyed playing the piece and soon, I had ended the piece and my hands where glowing a rainbow aurora. The glow soon went away after a few seconds and I looked up to see the amazed looks of the maids, Jasper, Sauve and Fallacy. Hesitantly I stood up and walked into the middle of the hall still watching the audience who sat in silence whilst staring at the piano. I was slightly worried and quietly walked out of the room, closing the door carefully so that it made little noise. I creeped down the hallway and suddenly the noise of exciting screaming and shouting came from the main hall, I guessed it was all the maids due to their high voices. When I looked back in the direction of the hall I saw two bats flying towards me, both of them landed on my shoulder.