Chapter 16: The suprising guest

Encre had woken up and was limping around the castle. Jasper was by her side helping her walk around as they talked.
"So Encre! Can you teach me to paint?" Jasper asked happily.
Encre smiled. "Of course Jasper." Jasper smiled, full of excitement.
Encre looked around as she limped. Admiring the old paintings that decorated the wall.
Suddenly the two heard a strange flapping sound coming from the outside of one of the windows. They couldn't see the source due to the fact that all the curtains were closed, because if they were open vampires would be burnt.
Jasper hid behind a table as Encre opened the curtains to see what the cause of the strange noise was. Encre gasped in shock as she saw a figure wearing a cloak flying towards the window.
Suddenly the it flew and smashed through the window.

Encre screamed in terror as the figure lunged for her. Soon it had her pinned against the wall, Encre was screaming as she was held against the wall by her neck. Tears flowed down her eyes as shards of glass hit her injury. Jasper stared in horror as he was held back by the attacker's sharp wings. It gripped onto Encre's neck as she screamed even louder in pain.
Her wound had started to bleed again and the figure smashed her against the wall. Causing her to fall to the ground, she screamed and tried to creep away but was soon pulled back.
Then,a monster in a cape hit the attacker on the face, causing it to fall into the wall.
It was Fallacy and he soon ran to Encre and held her tightly as she cried. He looked at her and saw that she had got cuts and bruises.
The maids soon ran in along with Sauve who helped Jasper up.
Everyone stared at the figure that was getting back up. Fallacy growled angrily with blood red eyes. He highly surrounded Encre with his black wings as he hissed.
"Who are you!? How dare you attack my love!?" Fallacy shouted at the man.
Encre saw that the man had fangs. 'Another vampire!'
She hugged into Fallacy.
"Who are you!?" Fallacy shouted once more.
The figure smiled and looked at Fallacy. His face was covered with his cloak.
"Oh. You've already forgotten who I am Fallacy? You should know better." The figure said with a sour tone. It started to remove its cloak showing his face to Fallacy.

Fallacy gasped in shock.
"N-no! I-it can't b-be!?"

-----------------------------------------------

Cliffhanger?!!!!! Yeess! I am evil!!
Hahahahahahaha!

Cliffhanger?!!!!! Yeess! I am evil!!Hahahahahahaha!

So sad... But so cute..
Credit to BlogTheGreatRouge!!

Hey guys. Got some news here. It might or might not happen buuuttt. You see, on the pic at the top of the page. Notice how it says. 'Book 1?'
You see. I might have the wits to write a book 2!!!
Well... If my hand isn't already dead. -,-