Chapter 13: The councils return

Fallacy's P.O.V

I walked past the main door of the castle to hear a nocking come from it. I opened it to see council members and I sighed. They did not seem happy. It was Dream, Night(nightmare sans) and two vampires. I also saw someone at the back, Charlos. He had a smirk on his face which made me feel like punching the light out of him. "Urgh. Dream what do you want!?" I shouted with frustration.
Soon we were sitting around the giant table of the main hall. "Where is the mortal!?" Night shouted. "She's asleep." I sighed. Dream felt sympathy for me, I could tell from his Starry eyes. " Look Fallacy. We're not looking for trouble. But, you know you have to do something with this mortal. And you know the choices that you have to choose from..." Dream trailed off as I glared at the counsellors.
"Urgh!? Fine! I will make a decision and tell you when I have done it! Now, how on Earth do you even know about Encre!?" I shouted and I soon saw them turn their looks at Charlos.
He gulped. "Charlos!? How dare you! You are my apprentice and this is how you pay me!?" I soon got up and made my way to the smaller vampire but was pushed back into my chair by Dream. Charlos sighed and looked at Fallacy, his face full of guilt.
"Charlos! You are very lucky that Dream pushed me back. Because if he didn't then I will already have your head on my mantle piece!!!" I shouted with red eyes. He quickly ran away and flew out of the window as a bat.
The council soon left me alone in the room. I sighed.
'What am I going to do... If I mark Encre then... It will hurt her like hell!?' I walked down the hallway to Encre's room, I opened it and peeked through the door. She was sitting at the small table sketching in her note book. I nocked on the door. "Come in!" I entered and she saw me, immediately running to me and giving me a giant hug. "I missed you ma amour ( my love)!" I hugged back. "Me too..."
Encre had let me go, she had noticed the sadness in my voice.
"Fallacy? Whats wrong?" She asked, I sighed and looked away.
"There's a reason why the vampire council were here today... Again." I sighed.

No one's P.O.V

Encre stared at Fallacy confused. "Fallacy?"
"The vampire council were here because of you... Its forbidden for a vampire to fall in love with a mortal... And since that's happened then.... Well... I've been given three choices of what to do with you...." Encre started to feel scared.
Fallacy started to shed black tears. "I-i either have to... Kill you... Or the council will k-kill you... Or.... I have to mark you in the ne-neck...." Fallacy stuttered as he hugged Encre tightly.
Encre cupped Fallacy's face in her hands and smiled at him.
"I don't mind... You can mark me. As long as I'm always here with you." Fallacy smiled back and hugged Encre.
"Aaawwwwwww!!!" Fallacy and Encre turned their eyes to the door way were all of the maids,Jasper and Sauve were standing.
All of them where fan-girling.
"Such a cute couple!!!!" Jasper said. Fallacy stared at his son really pissed off.
He ran out of Encre's grasp and ran after his son.
"Come back here you little brat!?!??"
Encre was left with the maids and Sauve all laughing.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm gonna tag all of these people for being lovely followers annnd! Very awesome people/writers!

Small_Snivy
penpal14
FelixXOswaldShipper
Ink_Sans1234
HollyleafAnimates
Skylercipher
universeinksans
xXRyokoKarmaXx
Sno_The_Owl
neoneno
MoonlightSilvally
Broukoi
RainbowAlicorn12