Epilogue

After the warning of his father, Fallacy had returned to his son and newly wedded wife. He told Suave of his father's warning.

Fallacy and Encre became closer and closer while Jasper seemed to get even more fond of his own butler.

Everyday... However, Fallacy always had the feeling of being watched. Sometimes even seeing the glowing red eyes beaming back at him in the mirror of his own reflection. For once, Fallacy felt vulnerable and weak.

It seemed that Encre wasn't the only one who was targeted... Jasper was too. Signs that Fallacy's father wanted to get Jasper hurt, killed were easy to see. Blood on the walls in his room of warnings and threats, even sometimes letters brought by hawks.

The village of Underville was normal as usual. Eterna was still washed in her own guilt of hurting one of her own friends...

Azure and Rufous got closer until finally they admitted their true feelings for each other.

Marvul, Cruzar and Macabre continued to work in the vampire council, although they weren't vampires they continued to help Fallacy as much as they possibly could.

Queen Agula finally found out about what had happened to her Royal Artist, however was not angered and surprisingly happy that Encre had finally got a happier life. The Queen had known how she was not the most loved person in the village.

She did not take any further actions towards vampires, although kept the patrols around the village for the well-being of the civilians.

Charlos continued to annoy Fallacy and was finally apprenticed by Jasper. He no longer disliked Encre as much as he used to.

Everyone had thought that they would finally be able to live in peace, well...

They were mistaken.

The true pain, suffering, drama.

 Had only just begun.

H̶͈́̐̇e̷̹̒͛̓̂͊̈́͝'̴͓̟̓̽̀̓̊̾s̷̡̹͓͕̝̍̅̅̒͊͑́͜͜͝ ̵̡̲̈̽̃̑C̶̥͈̳͖͙̠̮̑̎̂̎̄̕͜͠ö̴͈͍̣͉̯̗́͝͝m̵̡̛̲̩̟̳̫͓̅̈̔̄̄̚͜ì̴͓̺͚̟̝̖͉͊͝n̶̩̗͔͠ͅg̵̻̠͎͉̀̆͊͒̏̌̊.̸̣̼̌̈́̃̒̈.̴̨̞͍̔̓̚̚͘.̸̬͔͎͔̟͇͍͋̾͛̀

The moonlight washed into the dark hallway, revealing broken furniture, shattered glass and the curling of wallpaper that covered the walls. The echoing of footsteps could be heard, being caused by black, leathery boots. A figure walked meekly and slowly through, the shadow of a black cape following it. A cloak covered the figure's face and body as it walked.

The figure walked out into the open of what seemed to be the ruins of an abandoned village. The moonlight hitting them as they stood there, alone. Big, sharp looking wings sprouted out of its back as the echoing of a maniacal laugh could be heard.