Come Again?

(C/n)= country name

"Could you help us miss?" Namjoon asked. 

"Yes, of course!" You say as you scurry down two flights of stairs and run around the to the back of the building. You come face to face with the group, out of breath and hair frizzy. You suddenly felt embarrassed you rushed out here like that. 

"Sorry for inconveniencing you," Namjoon started, "but we are really lost. We were all practicing... I mean, I should introduce myself first. I'm Kim Namjoon and we are BTS." He studied your face to see if you recognized them. It was obvious to him that you did since you had both your hands covering your mouth and nose with your eyes wide as plates. "What's your name?" He smiled. 

"(Y/n)..." You said quietly. 

"Well, (y/n), I hate to be rude, but could we come in? It's a little cold out here." 

You nodded realizing that you were feeling a little chill yourself. In the light of the lobby, they could see what you were wearing causing a pink dusting on their cheeks. Of course, you didn't notice because you were on guard. BTS is internationally famous, you didn't want to cause them trouble. You led them upstairs looking around every now and again to see if someone was looking. Thankfully, you recalled that there was a party happening in one of the fraternities so most of the students were there and the rest probably didn't want to step foot out of their room. You lead them into your dorm room which now seemed cramped with the eight of you. 

"You can sit anywhere you'd like except for that bed over there," you pointed to your roommate's bed. "That's not mine." You stood straight up as they all awkwardly shuffled to sit on your desk, bed, and beanbag. Only Namjoon was still standing looking at you. 

"Would you like anything to drink?" You questioned. "I have water and uh... water..." you said inwardly berating yourself for not buying that pack of soda. You hear a chuckle from the bed and you see Hoseok holding back laughter. Your head starts pounding from embarrassment.  

"Water is fine." Namjoon answered looking at Hoseok. 

You nodded at him and opened your minifridge taking out eight small bottles of water and holding them in your arms. 

"Let me help, please." Namjoon offered taking three into each of his large hands and handing them to the band members. You handed one to him and he took the bottle from your now chilled hand warming it slightly with his touch. He smiled gratefully at you. 

You noticed almost everyone's eyes focused on the ground prompting you to look down too. You noticed your semi-revealing clothing and wrapped yourself in your blanket. It was silent for a moment before Namjoon spoke again. 

"So, we're really in trouble." He says, drawing your eyes to his face. "We were practicing for our live stage next week and we suddenly ended up here." 

"What do you mean 'we suddenly ended up here'? You were in Korea and now you're in (c/n)!" You could tell he was confused, but you had to ask since you were just as confused as he was. 

"(Y/n), I don't know either. It was day and now it's night. I don't know what's going on, but we don't have our phones. They're still in the practice room. May I borrow your phone?" 

"Of course!" You respond hurriedly looking around for your phone. You looked on your desk, on your bed and even in the minifridge. You laugh nervously as you ask Hoseok, Jungkook, Jimin, and Taehyung to lift their legs so you can look under the bed. You get on your knees and bend sideways, but you don't see anything. 

"Why am I always doing this?" You yell out loud temporarily forgetting you have company. 

"Um... (y/n)?" You hit your head on the bottom of the bed in shock.