Run

You blink your bleary eyes that water once the light hits them. You could sleep more, but you know that no matter how much you sleep, all of this has to come to an end eventually. You can't keep living in this dream. You nod at Brooke,  untangling yourself from the blanket before standing up to stretch. Despite the long flight, you rested rather comfortably. There was ample leg room and the chair was cushioned in a way that helped you to sleep easily. 

You sigh and look around the jet at the other boys who look more sullen— and awake— than usual. You  want to ask them what is going on, but you decide against it, feeling that somehow you were the cause. Maybe they didn't want to leave you as much as you didn't want to leave them. You will away any tears and march off the jet to be greeted by a cool breeze and a blazing sun.

The rest of the gang follows, some of them looking a little relieved to be back in a familiar space. You take a deep breath with your hands on your hips as you practice the power pose that someone had taught you some time ago. You brace yourself for the day before twirling around with a huge smile on your face. "So, how are we going to find these guys," you ask optimistically. You didn't want to show any signs of reluctance or regret. 

Brooke is about to speak up when Jimin speaks. "We have a photo shoot today in prep for a collaboration concert," he smiles that adorable smile that makes his eyes turn into crescents. "But you didn't hear it from me," he says, pushing his hair back and placing a finger to his plump lips. Wow, the duality, you think as your heart leaps into your throat. He knew exactly what he was doing to you. The fans told him many times how much they loved seeing his forehead. He thought it was strange, but if it gets you to turn his way, he would do almost anything.

"Yah, stop that pabo!" Taehyung shouts at Jimin. You notice some of the other guys casting sidelong glances and glares at Jimin as well. 

"Don't forget to put on your disguises, lover boys," Brooke says indignantly causing the guys to stand frozen in shock. They wouldn't admit it, but Brooke was intimidating to say the least. You shake your head and as Brooke walks past you, you turn to follow. Once you turn your back, the guys adjust their disguises. Some of the guys shove each other lightly while jogging to catch up. You watch Dusk's confident stride and you wonder where she gets such confidence. She dials a number on her phone and it she doesn't say anything but, "here," before hanging up. You raise an eyebrow, but do not question anything.

Once inside the airport, you realize that these disguises will probably not even be good enough. In (country), people in masks might be strange, but not so strange as to cause an uproar. In South Korea, you realize that a group of fourteen tall men wearing masks and obvious disguises is likely to garner attention and it was only a matter of time before someone recognized them. You feel yourself begin to heat up as you glance around nervously. There are already some people whispering and pointing. You look at Dusk who looks as unbothered as anyone could possibly be. You try to match her energy, but you find anxiety crawling beneath your skin. 

Within a few minutes, you are put more on edge by four men that are just as handsome as any of the fourteen behind you. They are wearing smart-looking suits and one is carrying some type of large briefcase. They stop in front of Dusk, one hugging her tightly and whining before Dusk smacks his head and he is pulled away by another man. The scene before you makes you relax, a small giggle escape your lips.

BTS and Got7 look at you curiously causing you to turn slightly to the side and shrug. You have no idea who these men are. You turn back to Brooke who does not introduce the men to you. 

"Looks like you have a harem of your own," you smile and wiggle your eyebrows. Dusk only sighs and shakes her head. 

"They're up for grabs if you want them," she says stone-faced. You couldn't tell whether she meant it or not, but that was always her specialty. Not like you would claim these men anyway. You have enough trouble on your hands.