Trust

You head inside carefully checking each hallway as you make your way to the empty stairwell at the side of the building. You push the door open and let Jackson and Jungkook inside. 

"Thanks sweet-(y/n)," Jackson says. You laugh, he looked ridiculous with the blanket over his head. At the sight of your smile Jungkook and Jackson both smile. You start walking back up the stairs, both the boys following you.

"Wow, (y/n). You're smile isn't the only thing your mom blessed you with." He smirks. You suddenly kick your leg back, hitting him in the chest. He clutches his chest as he holds the railing for support. Jungkook is surprised, but amused.

"I was talking about your calf muscles!" Jackson groans out. 

"Sure you were," you say unbelieving. "Stop being so dramatic. I didn't kick that hard. " Jackson is still in his act, but you keep walking up the stairs. Jungkook snickers as he jogs up the stairs to walk next to you. He turns back and sticks his tongue out at Jackson. 

"Ya! You're my dongsaeng! Be more respectful!" He yells out. 

"Could you keep it down? The sound echoes in here." You scold. 

Once you got to your room, you tried the doorknob to see if your roommate was inside. Still locked. She's probably not there... but she could be sleeping. Plus I need to grab a few other things anyway. You fumble with your keys and finally unlock the door. You were right, your roommate isn't here. Well, I thought not. You go to grab some clothes, stuffing them in a duffel bag along with your phone charger. You raid your snack stash bringing along everything you had. You grab your laptop and textbooks too since you had homework to do. 

"This is cute." Jackson says picking up one of your plushies. "You're so pretty, (y/n)!" He says in his best high-pitched voice. You laugh at his silliness. 

You're about to head out, but you leave a note for your roommate telling her to call ASAP. You shoot her a message as well, but your text takes forever to send. You get tired of waiting and put your phone back in your pocket. You turn around to pick up your bag, but Jungkook is already carrying it. 

"Thanks," you say. The fact that this internationally famous star is carrying your bag is not lost on you. You bow, because you didn't know how else to express your respect and gratitude. 

"You don't have to bow," Jungkook pats your head before resting his hand there. "I'm just doing a friend a favor." His bunny smile makes you smile as well. Seeing the good mood between you two, Jackson cuts in. 

"Do you have everything? Shouldn't we be going now?"

"Ah, yeah, we should go." You agree.  Jungkook seems a little peeved, but he doesn't say anything. 

The car ride back is silent, except the few times Jackson attempts some corny flirting techniques. Jungkook just stares out the window. He seems to be in his own world.

Little did you know that Amber was following you, and she was livid. 

Once you three get back to the hotel, you enter the room at the end of the hall to find that sleeping arrangements had been changed. Apparently, GOT7 was to take the room next door and BTS would take the room you are standing in. 

"It will make things simpler," Jin states.

"Yeah, we're already used to being cramped together in small spaces." Jimin laughs. 

Suddenly there is a knock at the door and everyone falls silent. The door opens and Got7 comes in. Amber silently follows behind them. When she enters the room, she slams the door causing Youngjae to scream.