Black Card

In about ten minutes, Dusk receives another call.

"Yes?" She answers with a sense of impatience. You hear her hum an affirmation before hanging up. "We can go now," she turns to face you. You had been sitting in the hallway waiting with her to hear back from whomever she called. She offers you a hand to stand up. You graciously accept her gesture, a small smile sliding onto your lips. After you place your hand in hers, she leans back slightly, using her weight to lift you.

"Thank you," you had never thought Dusk to be such a friendly type.

"Whatever." She mumbles. Never mind. You chuckle. Dusk ignores you. "Let's go get them," she walks back toward the room where BTS and Got7 are. You follow quickly behind. When you both enter the room, you find the men crowded around the two windows peeking out the curtains.

"What's wrong?" You walk toward the group. They make a way for you to pass through. When you reach the window, you peek cautiously out of the curtains to see a mass of people crowded around the building. You gasp hand flying to cover your mouth.

"Did you call them?" Youngjae asks. His eyes seem like he doesn't want to doubt- like he feels sorry for questioning. You cast your eyes to the floor before looking into his.

"No, I did not." The surety in your eyes gives affirmation to Youngjae who nods firmly.

"Then how did they find out about us?" Mark asks. His eyes didn't have any doubt, just concern.

"I-" You clear your throat and try to swallow your own doubts. Dusk wouldn't have called them would she? "I don't know." At your response the boys noticeably feel sorry. Some of them even feel like this is their fault. "Wait-" you start again, abruptly disturbing the silence. "It couldn't be..." Trailing off you unplug your phone from the phone charger. You go on Twitter and see that Amber posted. Oh no. Already overwhelmed, you start blinking tears back. When you open your timeline, you see that Amber indeed had posted your location. A single tear slips down your cheek. Jaebum, who you didn't know was behind you, saw the tweet over your shoulder.

"Is that your friend?"

"Ex- friend." You emphasize the 'ex' as you angrily rub the tear away. "I'm so sorry, this is all my fault. If I hadn't-" you start rambling again, but you stop when you feel a heavy hand on your shoulder. You turn to see Jaebum slowly shaking his head. You can see that he doesn't fault you for the circumstance. "We have to get out of here," you turn to face the boys who all look at you with concern.

"That's what I've been trying to do," Dusk cuts into the tension with nonchalance. "Our ride is here." She jabs a thumb over her shoulder, indicating that it waits outside. She walks toward the door, but before then, she turns around.

"The car only seats ten. (Y/n), you'll have to drive. Who will ride with you?" She asks. Was she really asking you to choose who was going to ride in your car? You look back at the boys and see them all looking at you with what you understood to be blank faces, but their eyes were begging. Even in the midst of this situation, they wanted to be with you.

"I guess..." You trail off thinking while the guys hold their breath. "I'll take the youngest four. They can be a bit of a handful and I don't want to trouble you more than I already have." You giggle. Jungkook,Yugyeom, Taehyung, and BamBam's eyes light up. The rest of the boys exhale which sounds, interestingly enough, like a chorus of sighs.

"I doubt that you will stop troubling me anytime soon." She chuckles quietly.

You all quickly walk down the service stairwell, the patter of your feet echoing in the dusty space. When you get outside, Dusk looks at you, and jerks her head in the direction of a back street. She takes the older males and runs. Lucky for her, no one seemed to notice. Unfortunately for you, your car was still in the parking lot. You didn't have time to think of a plan to get to the car before someone saw you.