Epilogue

You exited your last class of the day super excited for winter break. Finally, you could relax! No more homework, no more class, no more cold walks across campus! You leaned against a wall and waited around for a few minutes looking to see if Amber would appear. She usually did after her history course since she liked to vent, and you figured today she would have even more to say since she had her final. 

"(Y/n)!" You heard your name chirped before someone jumped on your back. 

"Amber!" You laughed at her crazy antics. She was always the more wild of the two of you. However, you seemed to be a good pair. You had met her almost a year and a half ago now. It seemed forever ago that you both had been fangirling about the fancams but now—

"Are you excited!? I'm so excited! I cannot believe we scored these tickets! Can you believe it? BTS and  GOT7 in concert at the same time!?" She squealed. Yes, you both were attending this once in a lifetime concert. You awoke as normal that morning to an empty room, as usual. It had been some time, but you still hadn't spoken much to your roommate. However, something inspired you a few months ago to at least attempt contact. 

You wrote a letter and left it on her desk, not hoping for much. It was only a simple greeting and some basic information about yourself. You were surprised when the next day you awoke to a letter written on the back of a crumbled quiz she had  taken the week prior on your desk. Since then, you both had been writing letters to each other every now and again or leaving little notes here and there. Sometimes you would even buy each other little gifts. 

You were preparing for your English exam and cramming when you noticed the decorative envelope on your desk. You opened it expecting a letter from your roommate, but instead there were two tickets inside to this amazing concert. Merry Christmas, was all the little note inside said. You couldn't believe your eyes. Of course the first person you called was Amber. You knew she would be ecstatic. 

"I still can't believe it either!" You responded feeling like you could possibly pass out at that very moment. 

"Who knew your roommate had any taste! I mean, she's the weird goth girl, right?" Typical Amber. 

"She's really not that weird. She's actually very nice and I think she's gorgeous," you defended her. 

"I would say she was too if she had given me these tickets!" She waved the envelope around.

You rolled your eyes and tried to drop the conversation. You didn't like how easily Amber insulted others. It was something that always bothered you. Whenever you said something about it, she insisted you were just being sensitive. Amber could tell you were a little bothered by her statement. 

"Come on, (y/n). You haven't even seen her that often. She's like Batman!" You didn't really understand that comparison, but you took some time before replying. 

"Yes, she is very cool. Like Batman." And that was the end of the conversation. Amber had already gone back to gushing about the boy group and you weren't sure that she even heard you. You both decided that you would go back to you respective rooms to get ready. Amber had invited you over, but you weren't too eager to cycle through outfit choices with her. 

When you got to your room, you flopped on the bed. You closed your eyes for a few moments and when you opened them again it was dark outside. "NO!" You screeched when your brain finally understood what was going on. You checked your phone. 8:30 pm. The concert started at 9. Technically you had time, but how would you get ready and get there before it started? The venue was an hour and a half from the campus! You didn't want to miss a single minute!