Chapter 1

WARNING 

~ May contain violence , blood and harsh words ~

The font is Aaa Bbb Ccc style 

Read at your own risk 

Let's get started .

Minseo's   POV 

" Why Are You Here ?? " I Asked My Step Sister Who Was In My Room , Smirking Evilly At Me . I Rolled My Eyes And Ignored Her Presence .

 " Unnie-ah ?? Why You Don't Like Me ?? " She Said Walking Towards Me .  I Looked At Her Pissed , Why She's Even Acting To Be So Goodie Goodie When She's A Perfect Bitch ?? 

" I Said Why The Fuck Are You In My House Kim Chan Hee ?? " She Was Just Staring At Me . I Sensed Something Was Wrong . The Way Her Eyes Roamed Around My Room And The Way Her Lips Curved To A Smirk ......Everything Was Giving Me Some Bad Feelings . 

 " Unnie ....... Why You Are So Lucky ?? " I Tilt My Head In Confusion . What Does She Mean ?? Lucky ?? 

" Aish , You Are So Silly Unnie . Why Can't You Understand ?? No One Wants You Here . You Always Butt In Your Head In My Matter . You Are The Favorite Daughter Of Dad , You Are The Heir Of Kims . You Are Jimin's Fiancée , You Are The Best Actress 2019 . Isn't That Amazing ?? " She Smiled Sarcastically I Scoffed Knowing She Always Gets Easily Jealous . But I Never Knew She'll Come At My Place For Telling Me Something That I Already Know . 

" Chan Hee-ssi  If There's Nothing To Say More ,  Than You Can Leave . I Don't Want You To Be Here , My Eyes Hurts Seeing Someone Who Wants To Snatch Away Her Sister's Fiancé And  All Property , And FYI That's Impossible ....... Okay ?? Now Leave ." She Looked At Me With A Mean Look And Then Burst Out In Laughter .

" Minseo -ssi ?? You Really Know What I Want Isn't It ?? " I Rolled My Eyes , " Then You Should Also Know That How Dangerous I Am ?? " I Smirked Pouring Water In The Glass And Splashing It On Her Face .

 " Is This Enough ?? Or You Want More ?? I Can Sue You As You Barged In My House Without My Permission And Also Trying To Black Mail Me ."  I Crossed Arm On My Chest Staring At Her Who Was Glaring Me Intently .

" You Fucking Shameless Hoe !! How Dare You To Do This To Me ?? Huh ?? " She Grabbed My Hair And Smirked . She Slapped Me Twice And Pushed Me On The Floor . " I Thought I'll Not Kill You But Sorry..... Sorry Miss Kim Minseo , You Can't Live . If You'll Be Alive Then My Life Will Be So Miserable , Better I'll Kill You . How's That ??? And Jimin Oppa Loves Me , Not A Whore Like You !! "  

I Glared Her And Tried To Get Up But She Kicked My Guts Making Me Puke Blood . She Grabbed My Hair And We Started To Hit Each other , She Scratched My Face Making Me Scream In Pain And Loosen My Grip On Her . " You Know Why Jimin Hates You ?? " She Smirked Looking At Me In Disgust . I Touched My Bleeding Cheek While Staring At Her .

" Coz I Send Him A Video 3 Months Ago .......Don't You Wanna Know What Was There In That Video ?? Your Sinful Deeds With Jaebum Oppa . Tsk , I Guess It's Not Only My Plan ....... It's Him Who Wanna Marry Me And Erase Your Existence From His Life . You'll Be Glad To Know That Jimin Is Dating Me Since 2 Months , I Was His First Choice , He Really Hates You A Lot . Unnie ?? It's Just An Arrange Marriage After All . So Why Not I Hit 2 Birds With A Stone ?? " She Laughed Like A Maniac .

" What Are You Planning ?? Let Me Go !! I'll Tell Dad , I'll Tell Him That You Framed Me !! " I Said With Teary Eyes , She Chuckled  , " Sorry Unnie , My Happiness Are More Important To Me Than Your Life , I'm So Sorry ...... Alas I Feel So Bad For Jiminie Oppa  But Don't Worry ........ I'll Take Care Of Him . A Lot . " I Was Shocked By Her Words . She Called Someone , I Tried To Run Away But 4 Men Grabbed Me .

" Kill Her , If Jimin Wants Her Away From Us Then Why Not I Complete His Wish ?? But I Don't Wanna Make My Hands Dirty With Your Blood So......Boys !! Kill Her ." I Screamed For Help But They Covered My Mouth , Tears Rolled Down My Eyes , I Tried To Escape But They Were Too Strong For Me To Fight . Chanhee Sat On The Bed Texting Someone . I Begged Her Although My Voice Came Muffled . 

" Yahhh , What Are You Waiting For ?? Kill Her , Oh Wait , My Driver Is Here Lemme Leave ......And Yeah , Don't Forget To Clean All The Evidence Or I'll Make Sure You 4 Will Be Killed ." She Glanced At Me One Last Time And Walked Out Ignoring My Yells . A Guy Pulled Out A Knife , I Shook My Head Continuously , They Laughed .

 " Sorry Babygirl , Close Your Eyes , We'll Be Done In A Minute ." He Whispered . I Cried Hard Trying To Free Myself . I Was So Helpless . I Can't Die ...... NOOOOO .

Everything Stopped As Something Sharp Pierced Through My Skin , Tearing My Flesh . Blood Gushed Out From My Stomach , I Gasped Not Knowing What To Feel . That Guy Stabbed Me Thrice , I Screamed Out My Lungs But There Was No One To Help Me Out .......No One . My Legs Gave Up , I Fall On The Floor . My Vision Blurred And The World Turned Pitch Black To Me . 

" I Wish To Have A Second Chance , I Want One More Chance ........So That I Can Punish My Murderers . I Just Want To Make Them Regret For What They Did ."

" Just One  Chance . " 

Characters : 

Name : Kim Chan Hee .

Age : 21 

Profession : Actress .  

Step Sister Of Kim Minseo . 

Name : Kim Min Seo

Name : Kim Min Seo .

Age : 23 

Profession : Famous Actress . 

Heiress Of Kim Family .