Chapter 50

Jimin's POV 

A New Start ? 

" Can A New Start Change Everything ? Can It Change The Fact That I Cheated On Minseo ? Can It Change That I Love You ? Can It Change - " I Hold My Head As It Started To Ache , Na Hee Looked At Me Worried But I Was Fine......That's What I Thought . 

" Oppa ? Oppa Gwenchana ? Do You Want Me To Call A Doctor ? Or Take You To The Hospital ? " I Shook My Head  , She Scoot Towards Me And Touched My Already Burning Skin , She Let Out A Gasp And Looked At Me Shocked . " Yahh ....Park Jimin ? You Have High Fever !! How You Were Acting As If It's All Okay ? How You Can Be So Careless ? Huh ? " I Just Rolled My Eyes And Tried To Push Her Away But She Slapped My Hand And Pulled Me Towards The Bed . I Had No Option But To Follow Her Like A Lost Puppy . My Vision Was Already Blurry , She Pushed Me On Bed And Dashed Out . 

" I Am NOT Sick !! " I Yelled But It Just Came Out As Whisper . At Last I Gave Up . She Walked In With A Bucket And Cloth . " I Am Tired Of Bathing .......Don't Do That , Or Are You Dying To See Me Naked ." She Gave Me A Disgust Look Before Slapping My Cheeks Slightly , I Giggled And Laid There Like A Bear In Hibernation , Under The Blanket . 

" I'll Jump Off A Cliff Rather Seeing You Naked .......You Are A Total Creep . " She Placed Half Soaked Cloth On My Forehead . " You Want Me To Inform Jin Oppa Huh ? So That He Can Kill You Before Asking You What Happened ? Or Tell Yoongi ? He'll Also Kill You But Won't Ask Anything . Keep Quite And Lemme Treat You ." I Nodded Chuckling At How She Portraited Hyungs . I Stared At Her Worried Face ......But Somehow She Looked Like .....

" Minseo-ah ? Mianhe.....Please Don't Leave Me .....Please ." 

Minseo's POV 

" Minseo-ah ? Mianhe.....Please Don't Leave Me .....Please ." I Was About To Walk Out But Stopped As He Called Me......By My Real Name . Was He Hallucinating ? Or He Can See My Soul ? Ohh Shit !! What I Am Even Thinking ? 

" Ahh....Chim Chim-ah ? I Won't Leave You .....Again. I'm Here Beside You ....Now Close Your Eyes , Hmmm ? I'll Bring You Some Chicken Soup ......Or You Want Some Porridge ?" I Said Pushing His Bangs Away From His Face Revealing His Beautiful Forehead . I Smiled And Pecked On It And Tiptoed Out Of The Room . I Saw Taehyung In The Kitchen .....Probably Stealing Jinnie's Chocolate Cookies . " Yah Kim Taehyung ? " He Got A Scare jump And Turned To Face Me . 

" WWO ? WHY WARE WO WERE !! WOO WAWAY !! ( Mwo ? Why Are You Here !! Go Away ) " He Said Hiding The Box Behind His Back . I Ignored Him And Started Making Some Soup For Jimin And Also Ginger Tea , Maybe These Can Warm Him ? 

I Slowly Stirred It Thinking About Jimin's Fever When Someone Wrapped His Arms Around My Waist . I Looked At Him , He Smirked And Peeked At The Pot Of Soup . " You Are Sick ? " 

" No . " I Said And Tried To Push Him Away . " Let Me Go Taehyung !! I'll Kill You If You Won't ." But He Just Pout Placing His Chin On My Shoulder And Tightening His Grip . I Sighed Knowing That He Won't Let Me Go Until I Tell Him The Truth . " Erm.....Jimin Is Sick , So I'm Making Him Some Soup ." He Gasped Cutely . 

" Hyung Is Sick ? How ? Aish.....He's Really Careless . How Can He Get Sick ? " I Frowned Trying To Free Myself But He's Grip Was Still The Same . I Stood There Helpless But A Plan Strike Me , Before I Could Say Something , I Felt Something Moist On My Neck . " Minseo-ah....Why You Hate Me Hmm ?" He Continued Kissing , I Pushed Him Away And Turned Off The Stove . He Pout Earning Death Glares From Me . 

" Wae ? Stop Doing It !! I....Am ...Don't Call Me Minseo Now . And Who Told You That I Hate You ? You Are Thinking A Lot " I Said Pouring The Soup In A Bowl . It Looked Tasty Though , Never Mind I Just Want To Walk Away From Taehyung .  

" Stop Kissing You .......Or Stop Acting Cute ? " He Asked Smirking . I Rolled My Eyes And Made My Way Out Of Kitchen . 

" Ahh...B-Both ." 

But Again He Stopped Me , " Minseo-ah ? Promise Me You'll Come In My Room After Handing Hyung His Soup ? Otherwise I'll Walk In , To You

But Again He Stopped Me , " Minseo-ah ? Promise Me You'll Come In My Room After Handing Hyung His Soup ? Otherwise I'll Walk In , To You ." He Said Leaning On The Kitchen Counter , Still With Crumbles Of Cookies On His Cheeks . 

" But In One Condition ......" He Raised A Brow Making Me Gulp And Walk Away Yelling . " Don't Be Pervert Or You'll See What I'll Do To You ." I Walked Upstairs Slowly Balancing The Hot Chicken Soup . I Stopped In Front Of Jimin's Room . Opening  The Door , I Settled The Bowl On The Table . 

 Jimin Was Sleeping Peacefully

 Jimin Was Sleeping Peacefully . I Was Feeling Bad To Wake Him Up But Food Was Important For Him To Get Warmth . I Shook Him Slightly But He Didn't Budge To Move .  " Jimin ? Jimin-ah ? Ireonaa .....Wake Up !! " But Instead Of Waking He Pulled Me In His Arms . Aish What's Wrong With This Guys Today ? " Yah Park Jimin ?" He Covered My Eyes Making Me More Annoyed But I Stopped Squirming In His Arms When I Felt His Lips On My Forehead . 

" Be With Me

" Be With Me .......Kim Minseo ." 

Huh ? 

*********************End Of Chapter 50 . 

AHHHHHHHH At Last I Completed 50 Chapters !! Half Century UwU I'm So Happiueeee . Only 50 Chapters Left . .....Aish Just Kidding .......I Guess It Depends LOL . 

By The Way Thank You Guys For Reading . See You Later * Dashi Run To Next Chapter *

- Charil Meng .