Chapter 39

Author's POV

Na Hee Shook Minseo As She Was Really Excited About Their Paris Trip , It Was Of Course Her First Time . Minseo Looked At Her With An Unamused Face And Yawned ." Aish.......Can't Believe You Were An Actress , I Mean Look At You .....Lazy , Boring And Stupid .....I'm More Intelligent Than You....Hmmph ." Minseo Rolled Her Eyes And Fall Back , Cuddling Her Side Pillow . Na Hee Sighed And Kicked Her Down The Bed ." YAHH KIM NAHEE WANNA DIE ?" Minseo Yelled Glaring The Smirking Girl Floating In Thin Air ." Aish ."

Na Hee Dodged The Pillows Minseo Threw At Her Giggling Cutely . Minseo Stopped And Glanced At Her Phone , " Aish......You Really Have No Enthusiasm !! C'mon Let's Go .....Paris !! Eiffel Tower ....Lover Museum , Arc De Truophue .....I Am So Excited !! " Minseo Facepalmed Laughing . 

" Ani.....It's Not Lover Hahaha ....It's Louvre Museum and Arc De Triomphe Hahaha  ." She Got Up And Waddled Towards Her Closet . " By The Way .....What Shall I Wear ?" Minseo Tapped Her Chin , Biting Her Lips.....Examining The Closet . Na Hee Peeked In The Closet And Sat In It . She Wandered Her Eyes In The Heap Of Branded Clothes And Sighed . Minseo Raised A Brow Seeing The Younger Female Hopeless . " Mwoyo ?" 

" Aish Unnie ? .....Taehyung Likes Cute Outfit.......Jimin Likes Sexy Outfit......Yoongi Likes .....Streetstyle Like Cool Swagy Outfit.......And You Like......" She Sighed ." What You Gonna Put On ? I Mean It's A Trip And We Are Out Of South Korea .....Don't You Think We Should Enjoy .....Umm?" Minseo Blinked And Puckered Her Lips Still Looking Through The Clothes . 

" What Do You Mean ? And I Don't Wear Clothes For Them .....Why Would I Bother To Put On ' Sexy' ' Cute' And ' Cool' Outfit .....Aish ....That's Ridiculous ." She Shook Her Head Looking At Some Hoodies . Na Hee Scowled And Snatched The Hoodie From Her ."  What ? "

" Anything But This .....Why Even You Packed This ? This Is So Old fashioned ......People Put Outfit For Other's Satisfaction .....You Should Look Perfect Like Kim Na Hee Was ......You'll Look Like A Grandma In This Hoodie And That Jeans Pant ......Ani.....You Are In My Body So....You Have To Work As Per Me....Arrasso ?" Minseo Was About To Refuse But Na Hee Pushed Her In The Washroom . 

Time Skip 

" Wow....You'll Look Awesome ....Lemme Put On Your Make Up ." Minseo Looked At Her Reflection Before Looking At Na Hee With A Scowl . " What ? Trust Me .....You'll Look So Unique ....Wahhh....Kyeopta ." Minseo Sighed And Looked At Her Hair . 

" I Can't Understand Where's Cute , Sexy And Cool ." Minseo Said Glaring Na Hee Who Licked Her Lips And Smiled Awkwardly . " Aish.....I Wish I Could Kill You.....But You Are Already Dead ....Never mind." 

" Yahh.....I'm Not Dead .....You Are The One Dead Here .....You Are Just A Paying Guest In My Body , I'll Soon Kick You Out Of It .....Hahaha...Ohh..." Na Hee Realized What She Said As Minseo's Smile Dropped . " I....I Didn't Mean It...It's Just..."

" Arrasso .....It's Truth After All ." Na Hee Felt Guilty And Stood There Silently , " Yah....Do The Make Up ...I Wanna Show Everyone That Our Na Hee Is Very Pretty !! " Minseo Pulled Na Hee Who Hummed And Continued Her Make Up . 

" Tada !! " Minseo Opened Her Eyes And Looked At Her Reflection Awed . She Touched Her Face " I'm Beautiful.....Isn't It ?" Na Hee Grinned Making Minseo Nod Appreciating Her Beauty . Indeed The Younger Female Was Beautiful But Minseo Wanted Her Real Face ......Minseo's Face . Living With Someone Else's Identity Was Not Less Than A Burden . " You Really Look Pretty ....Omo ." 

Minseo Smiled Bitterly Shaking Her Head , " Ahhh

Minseo Smiled Bitterly Shaking Her Head , " Ahhh....Ani.....It's You Who's Beautiful ." Na Hee Sensed The Sadness In Her Tone But What She Said Was true ......No One Can Deny It ....Neither Na Hee Nor Minseo . " Ppalli .....Let's Go Otherwise Oppa Gonna Come Up And Drag Us ...Hahaha ." Minseo Huffed Out A Humorless Laugh And Walked Out Leaving Na Hee Staring At Minseo's Back Moving Away From Her Vision .

Minseo Walked Downstairs But Stopped Near The Staircase Seeing Something She Never Expected . " YAHH !! WAE ?" Jungkook And Jimin Turned Clueless And Shrugged In Confusion . " Why You Guys Are Wearing White ? Aish....Daebak ." Minseo Scoffed In Disbelief . Jungkook Noticed That Three Of Them Were In White . Jimin Smiled Thinking It Was Funny . " Unique ? Aish....Kim Nahee You Are So Dead ." She Mumbled .  

" Guys ....When We Will Go ? I'm Already Tired Hasss ....." Yoongi Said As He Walked Out From The Kitchen Sipping Cola . " Uh ? What's Wrong ?" Three Of Them Looked At Each other Then At Yoongi Who Was Completely Unknown Of Their Weird Reaction . 

" Yah .....You Should Have  Shared That With Me Why.....Why You Ate All Alone Tae ? Aigoo .....You Are Really Mean .....Hey Guys !! Ohh Yoongi Hyung Is Early Today ....What Happened ?Aish......Don't Stare At Me Like That !! " Hoseok Who Walked Down With Taehyung Smiled Not Knowing Why The Youngers Were So Hyped . " Wae ?" 

" Hyung ? You Didn't Told That She's Also Twining With Us ?" Hoseok Looked At Minseo Then At Taehyung ..." You Told That It's Only Vhope ....Then Why All OF THEM ARE IN WHITE ??" Minseo Laughed Sarcastically And Sighed . 

" Yah ....You ...You....You ...You ....You....Go Ppalli Change In Something Else .....I Don't Want Others To Think We Are Siblings ....Aish ." Minseo Rolled Her Eyes While Pointing At The 5 Handsome Men Infront Of Her But Her Eyes pop Out When They All Yelled In Unison .

" WHY SIBLINGS ? WHY NOT LOVERS ?" Minseo's Jaw Drop While Others Looked At Each other Not Knowing How They Blurt Out Same Thing At A Time .   

************************End Of Chapter 39 . 

Thanks For Reading . Don't Forget To Vote And Comment . See You In The Next Chapter .....By The Way With Whom You Ship Minseo ? Looks Like All Don't See her As Dongsaeng  Hahaha  .....It'll Be Fun In Next Episodes HAHAHA . 

- Charil Meng . 

By The Way Their Outfits ......

Jungkook , V , Jimin 

Jhope And Yoongi