Chapter 16

Na Hee's POV 

" Ahhhhh !! " I Jolt Up From Bed Breathing Heavily . I Sighed As I Realized It Was Just A Nightmare . I Flipped My Hair Back And Got Off The Bed . I Dragged My Feet Towards Washroom , While Thinking About The Nightmare . That Was Horrible Yet Meaningless , I Mean I Saw A Glimpse Of Jisoo Pushing Me Off The Cliff And I Was Falling Down The Cliff In Slow Motion But Before I Could Hit With Something .........I Got Up . God I Don't Wanna Die Again . 

I Took Shower And Walked Out In Towel . But I'm Glad That Because Of The Dream I Woke Up At 6.00 Am Sharp . Now That Grumpy Won't Yell At Me . Hahaha . 

I Changed Into This : 

I Did My Make Up And Hairstyle , Then Walked Downstairs

I Did My Make Up And Hairstyle , Then Walked Downstairs . While Walking  Towards The Kitchen I Saw Jisoo Walking Out Of Her Room . I Think Because I Am Not That Close To Her As Others , I Got A Nightmare About Her . But Can't Deny She's So Sweet And Lovely Girl . 

I Tiptoed Towards Her And Back Hugged Her , " Soo !!! " She Squealed A Bit And Then Turned To Me Smiling . I Pulled Away And Put My Arms Around Her Shoulder . She Just Smiled , I Noticed Her Eye Bags Which Made Me Think What Was She Doing Last Night ? Her Schedule Maybe Tight That Made Her Wake Up So Early . 

" So ......How's The Shooting Going On ? " She Asked Taking Seat Beside Me . I Sat Down And Propped  My Chin On My Palm Smiling . 

" It's Good , Just Director-nim Is Too Annoying ." I Muttered As A Pout Formed On My Lips . She Giggled And Ruffled My Hair . Jin Walked In The Dining Room And Sat In front Of Us . He Was Looking Damn Handsome Even In Pajamas . Damn , Why I Never Met Him In My Past Life ? Why I Was So Unlucky Not To See His Handsome Face As Minseo ?

" Wae ? Is There Something On My Face ? " He Asked Snapping Me Out Of My Nonsense Thoughts .

" Mwo ? N-no .......Just Thinking Some Ways To Kill Someone Hehe ." Jin Laughed At My Embarrassed Face . I Smiled Awkwardly And Started Eating The Breakfast That He Placed In Front Of Us Earlier . Jisoo Ate While Playing In Her Phone . Slowly Joon Also Walked In , He Was Fully Ready To Go Out . He Picked Up A Sandwich And Munched In Hurry Resulted Him To Choke On It .

" Yah Yah Yah !! You Monster ? Can't You Eat Slowly ? Are You Okay ? Don't You Know How Humans Eat ? Huh ? You Cannibal Jerk !! Where Were You Going In Hurry ? Don't You Know Food Is Most Important Than Work  ??? " He Started Nagging Making Us Face Palm . I Passed Him My Glass Of Water And Pulled Him To Sit Beside Me . 

" Shut Up Hyung !! I'm Already Late For The Board Meeting

" Shut Up Hyung !! I'm Already Late For The Board Meeting ." He Said Shoving Food InHis Mouth . I Just Giggled As Jin Continued Nagging That Joon Is Very Ungrateful And Bratty Now A Days . It's Really Fun To Eat With Family Isn't It ? It's Like I Never Ate With Family After I Was 8 . So It's A Very Beautiful Situation For Me . 

At Set 

" Mwoyo ? You Don't Know What's Tomorrow ? " So Hyun  Asked While Removing Her Make Up . I Shrugged While Waiting For Her To Change . I Was Really Tired . She Looked At Me Through The Mirror And Frowned . 

" Tomorrow It's The Golden Ball That Everyone Waits Every Year ." She Finally Turned And Sat Beside Me . " It's The Day When We Dance , Eat , Sing And Meet With New People And The Couple Dance Competition ? Last Time It Was Hangmi Sunbae . She Looked So Elegant With Sungmin Oppa . Awwww , They Are So Perfect !! I Wanna Win That Competition Too But My Partner Sucks ." She Said With A Pout . I Laughed And Pinched Her Cheeks .

" What's Wrong With A Partner ? I Hope You'll Win This Time . " She Nodded And We Got Up . While We Were Walking Out Someone Back Hugged Me . I Stopped As My Heart Started Thumping Like Crazy . " AHHHHHH !! " I Screamed Pushing That Guy Away . 

" Oww , Yah Abnormal Lady !! " He Hissed As I Punched Him Out Of Reflex . I Sighed As  I Realized It Was That Weird Kim Taehyung . " Do You Wanna Kill Your Future Husband Huh ? " He Said Moving His Jaw Making Sure It's Okay . I Cross Armed On My Chest And Frowned , I Mean He Just Scared Me Out Of Blue .......And He Deserves It . 

" Future What ? " He Chuckled And Again Engulfed Me Into A Hug . Oh God He's Choking Me Now . " Tae Tae , You Can't Avenge On Me Like This !! " He Let Me Go And Flashed His Box Smile . 

" Sowwy , Btw I Was Planning To Ask You Something , Umm.....Tomorrow Is The Golden Ball And Will ....Will You Be My Dance Partner Miss Kim ? " He Said As He Offered His Hand , Smiling . I Just Stared At Him , Not Knowing What To Do ......I Mean Ball ? It Won't Hurt To Participate Right ? I Mean It's Just Dance After All . And He's So Cute That I Can't Say No .....So Why Not .

I Was About To Place My Hand But Someone Slapped It Away And Pulled Me Close To Him By My Waist . WTF ? Who ....Ughh......Why He's Holding Me God !! Save Me !! I Tried To Push Him Away But The More I Pushed Him The More He Tightened His Grip Around Me . I Sighed And Turned To See A Baby Faced Taehyung And A Confused Face So Hyun . 

" Sorry Taehyung-ssi But She's My Partner For The Golden Ball ."

********************End Of Chapter  16 . 

Thanks For Reading .  Please Vote And Comment . I Hope You Liked The Chapter . See You In Next Chapter , And Also Read My Other Stories !!! 

- Charil Meng .

Me : Ohh , So Sorry Taehyungie !!! Are You Okay ?? 

Awww My Baby !!! LMAO ~