!!O.O!!

1. Uhhh So That Was The End Of This Story ?

Well No . It's Not The End Of The "Story", It's The End Of Book 1 . Book 1 Was Basically The Story About 4 Guys Falling In Love With A Single Woman Who Surprisingly Was A Soul In Another Human's Body . So This Book Explained Her Struggles And How She Wanna Revenge , Her Love Story With Different Pursuers And All The Cringey Stuffs :P 

2. Will Book 2 Be Long As This Book ?

Book 2 Will Be The Last Part Of This Story Which Will Be Little Shorter I Guess , Readers Mostly Don't Prefer Long Novels So I Think I'll Make It Short . But As You All Know My Short Means 50-60 Maximum Chapters So Yeah . 

3. What Was The Basic Plot Of This Book ?

So As You All Know .....This Book Was Not Plotted Or Didn't Have Any Basic Plot Outline , I Just Was Reading Some Reincarnation Manga And Then I Thought Why Not Write Something About Rebirth ? But Rebirth Would Include Many Years So I Just Did This , I Made The Soul Of Minseo Travel Bodies . I Thought No One Would Read And Appreciate But Surprisingly So Many People Read And Voted For It . So The Plot Was Supernatural Fanfic I Guess ?

4. What I'm Planning For Next Book ?

!! SPOILER ALERT !! 

Umm The Next Book Will Be Full Of Love And Revenge Plot , As You Guys Literally Waited FOR 100 FUCKIN CHAPTERS TO SEE CHANHEE SUFFER But My Silly Ass Couldn't Fit That Scene . I Tried But It Didn't Look That Good , So I Changed . So Book Two Will Be The One In Which We'll Torture Chan Hee Together Huhuhu !! And Of Course The Boys Will Fall For Minseo More And Many Secrets Will Be Revealed So Yay !! I Think Book Two Will Be Better Than Book 1 

5. Will I Write In Same Style ?

I Don't Know Actually . Many Readers Complained That This Style Is Not So Good And The Prefer , " Like this I guess " But Then Some Readers Liked This Writing Style So I'm Little Confused . Let's See That's Not Decided .

6. When The Book Will Be Updated ??

This Book Will Be Updated By The Middle Of June , I Have A Lot Of Online Classes And Thinking The Plot Hurts My Peanut Brain . So Yeah I'll Update It By 15-20 July , In Middle Of That . But You Won't Be Bored Coz Nepenthes , ILLICIT And Other Books Will Continue To Update , Hope You'll Like It The Same As REBORN AND CURSED .

7. How I Think The Plots Of This Stories ?

Basically I Read A Lot Of Manga , Comics , Anime , K Drama And Bollywood Movies . Sometimes It Pops In My Head , I Get Inspired By Some Scenes And Twist-Turn It Before Putting It In My Book , I Don't Take The Plot Credits If I Take Some Anime Plots Like ILLICIT [ Lookism] , My Fujoshi Girl [ Kiss Him Not Me ] ,August One [Amnesia] , Nepenthes [DARK] , Brother's Conflict [ Brothers Conflict ] , The Letters [Orange ] , Purr_ple_95 [ Postman] . I Think These Are The Stories That I Started Writing When I Loved Those Anime/Webtoons/Netflix Series . 

And Mostly I Dream About Them , Yes I Do . And Then I Write Without Any Sketched Outline Or Anything Decided , Pretty Unprofessional But Yeah :P

BUT No one of Them Matches To The Real Plots Completely , I Add A Lot Of Different Scenes And Different Dialogues So Yeah ^~^

8. What I'll Recommend The Readers To Read ?

 The Four Kingdoms [BTSX READERS] - TaeTae_lyfe 

Buttons , Mist , Dynasty , Pyramids , TaeTae_lyfe , I'm Telling You , They Won't Disappoint You Teehee . They Are Dope . And That Author Is My Favorite Till Now . 

 CURSED Both Parts If You Don't Read Them Yet .

 Online Crush [Taehyung FF]

Fruit Cake 

June

 Pick Me Up 

 And Don't Forget To Read My Other Books !! Please 

9 . Why My Username Is @Damienhoe02 ?

Coz Coz Coz I Fancy That Name , And My Friends Call Me Damien/Damie , No One Calls Me Charil IDK WHY T^T So Yeah , And It's Kinda Evil To Be Lucifer's Son . LOL Jk . 02 Means.....My Bday ? Yeah . It's January 2 As You All Know So Yup . And Hoe ? 

* Cough Cough *

Don't Ask My Kinky Ass About It LOL . So Together It's Damienhoe . Tada~

10. Any Requests ?

As You All Know I Used To Write Short Stories , So If You Have Any Special Requests Or Wish Or Wanna Be Part In Any Of My Book As A Character , Please Tell Me . I Will Really Appreciate That . I Can Write Short Fanfics For You If You Are Interested , Please Comment Or Directly Text Me !! 

Anything Else That I Wanna Say ?

Yes , Firstly Sorry For All The Late Updates , Secondly I Don't Really Get Much Time To Update , I Do Update Regularly . And Please Recommend Me Some Books If You Want Or Feel Free To Text Me Or Chat In Comments LOL . And If Something Bothers You Related To My Stories , Feel Free To Talk To Me . 

Stay Safe And Healthy , Drink Enough Water And Love You All Readers . Thanks For The Supports And Love That You Gave To My Book . I Am Really Glad And Thankful For Them , I Am Also Happy For 70 Followers . Yup I'm Way Too Happy Coz I Never Expected That . Thanks AGAIN!! 

I'll Try To Bring More Interesting Stories !! Don't Forget To Check Them Out Yay !! That's All For Now , See You Soon .

Goodbye !! 

- Charil Meng .