Chapter 47

Author's POV 

Minseo Blinked Trying To Process What He Just Said , She Was Standing There Awkwardly , " Although.......Although I Loved Kim Minseo More Than Anything And I Still Do....I Really Love Her But I Can't Stop My Heart Beating For You , I Can't ........Resist To Stare At You .....Mianhe...Mianhe Kim Na Hee But I Guess ..........I'm In Love .....With You ." Minseo Was Now Staring At Him In Complete Disbelief . Anger Built In Her As She Balled Her Fist . She Felt Betrayed And A Pang Of Jealousy Hit Her Like A Truck . She Glared The Male And Turned To Leave But Jimin Pulled Her Back . " I....Love You- ." 

" Yah Park Jimin ? How Can You Do This To Minseo ? How Can You Cheat On Her ? I Thought You Loved Her Sincerely........I Thought You Were Lo- ....." She Stopped Talking When She Realized How Selfish She Was Sounding Right Now . She Looked At Jimin Who Was On The Verge Of Tears. She Licked Her Lips And Sighed But Her Whole World Stopped When Jimin Pressed His Lips On Hers . She Was Too Shock To Push Him Away . 

Minseo Gasped As He Pulled Away , " Mianhe

Minseo Gasped As He Pulled Away , " Mianhe ........I Think.....We Shouldn't Talk To Each other For A While ." Jimin Mumbled As He Walked Away Leaving A Crying Minseo Behind . Jimin Was Himself Broke . He Was Shattered When He Realized He Spoiled Everything , His Loyalty , His Love , His Self Respect . He Slam Closed The Door And Started Throwing Tantrum In His Room . He Pushed Away All The Statues On The Shelf , He Kicked Away The TV And Music System , He Broke All The Vases , He Was Acting Like A Mentally Sick Person . He Screamed In Anger , He Was Not Sure What He Was Doing . 

He Stared At His Bleeding Hand With His Face Showing Complete Insanity . He Wasn't In A Right State Of Thinking . He Rushed In The Washroom And Started Washing His Hand Vigorously Crying Like A Baby Holding His Wounded Arm . His Heart Was Crying As He Felt His Chest Tightening Making Him Breathe Heavily 

 His Heart Was Crying As He Felt His Chest Tightening Making Him Breathe Heavily