Chapter 51

Author's POV 

Minseo Sighed As She Had No Option Left . She Grabbed His Wrist And Bite On It Making Jimin Yelp Out Loud And Get Up With A Jolt . " AHH....Ahh.....What The Fu-.....What Are You Doing In My ......Room ?" She Raised Her Brows And Handed Him The Soup . 

" Here , Drink And Take Rest . Later I'll Come To Check Your Temperature , Ok ?" Jimin Looked At The Soup Then At Minseo With Puppy Eyes Making Her Tilt Her Head In Confusion . " What ? Don't Be A Baby Now ! Just Drink It , C'mon ." He Shook His Head While A Pout Formed On His Lips . " Why ?" 

" Is This The Way You Treat Your Patient Huh ? ......Feed Me ." Minseo Groaned At The Growned Baby , She Breathe Out , Giving Up Against His Puppy Eyes With A Pinch Of Aeygo . She Sat Beside Him And Took The Tray On Her Lap . Jimin Scrunched His Nose And Leaned Closer . Minseo's Eyes Pop Out As He Licked Her Right  Cheek . " Chocolate Cookies ? ......Umm ?" Blush Crept On Her Cheeks Making Her Look Away .

She Gasped And Wiped Her Face Cursing Taehyung Who Did This . " Uhh....I Ate That As I Was Hungry While Cooking ....Hehe ." Jimin Murmured Something Before Opening His Mouth . Minseo Blinked At His Cuteness And Started Feeding Him . 

" Too Hot ." Jimin Said Covering His Mouth . Minseo Panicked And Blew More On The Spoonful Soup . Jimin Took The Spoon From Her Hand And Pointed Towards Her . " And Too Salty ." She  Frowned And Sipped It . Jimin Smiled Cutely Staring At Her . She Glanced At Jimin Gulping It . 

" But .....The Salt Is  Okay ." She Said Confused , Jimin Ooed And Offered Her Another Spoonful . " Now What ?"

" Too Spicy .....Jinja ....You Don't Believe Me ? Taste It Again ." Minseo Hummed And Took It In Her Mouth But It Was Normal . She Glared Jimin Who Was Biting His Lips Suppressing His Smile . " You Said You Were Hungry .....Didn't You ?"  Awwww .....

" Yahh .....I'm Leaving ....You Eat Alone , Feed Yourself ." She Turned But Jimin Pulled Her Sleeve Making Her To Stop , " Okay .....Ppalli , You Have To Take Rest Until Dinner Time . " Jimin Hummed And Looked At The Soup . Minseo Smiled And Continued Feeding . She Wiped His Lips With Her Sleeve And Covered Him With Two Blankets . Jimin Yawned And Drifted To Sleep . " Babysitting Is So Tough ........I Really Don't Want To Be A Mom . It's So Tiring .....Especially With A Growned Baby." 

Shutting The Door Softly , She Walked Out Towards Her Room But Stopped Near Jungkook's Room As She Heard Shattering Of Glass . " Omo .....What He's Doing ? Aish Why These Boys Are So Baby ? One Sneaks In Kitchen To Steal Cookies , Another Gets Sick And Acts As A 3 Old Toddler . Can't Bear Another ." She Knocked At The Door But The Door Was Open . 

She  Pushed It But What She Saw Made Her Eyes Almost Pop Out Of Her Eye Socket , Her Heart Sank Seeing Jungkook Half Naked On Top Of Jisoo . 

Minseo's POV 

" Erm.....W-What Are You Guys ....Mianhe !! Sorry To Barge In ......Mianhe ."  

I Blurt Out Mentally Facepalming  . Shit I Just Barged In At Wrong Time . Before They Could Yell At Me Or Something , I Ran Away As If I Was Running Away From Cops . I Stopped In Front Of Taehyung's Room . Aish Why Kookie Was Making Out With Jisoo ? I Hate It ..... " Ohh I Almost Forgot About That Promise ." I Set My Messy Hair And Clothes . Clearing My Throat , I Knocked On The Door . But The Door Opened Automatically Making Me Think About .......

Ghosts . 

" Ahh....An- Aniyo .....There's No Ghosts Here Except Na Hee Hehehehe ." I Slowly Stepped In Completely Cautious . When I Felt A Hand On My Shoulder , I Turned And Showered Hard Punches On The Person's Cheek And Jaw . " YAHHHH !!! Uhh ?? Taehyung ?" I Stopped My Fist Just In Front Of His Nose . He Blinked But The Next Second He Collapsed On Floor . " Aish Taehyung ? Mianhe .....Wake Up !! What I Did ......" 

Time Skip 

" Uhh....Mianhe .....Don't Be Grumpy To Me .....You Are Acting Stupid , I Already Apologized Although It Was Your Fault ." I Said Dabbing The Cotton Bud On His Lips . He Continued Staring At Me With A Cold Gaze . Oh Come On .....It Was Completely His Fault ....ALL HIS FAULT . 

Who Stays In A Room With All Lights Off , Comes Out Of No Where And Place Hands On Shoulder , Of Course Anyone Gonna Freak Out ....This Jerk . 

" What Was My Fault Huh ? Weren't You The One Who Punched Me Thrice ?" He Complained Hissing A Bit . I Blew On His Small Cut Near His Lips And Looked At Him With A Pout . I Handed Him A Plaster And Threw The Cotton Bud . 

" Ani.....That Wasn't Thrice , I Punched You 6 Times ." He's Eyes Widen As If He Suddenly Realized The Pain According To The Number Of Punches . I Glared Him And Pushed Him On Bed . He Giggled And Pulled Me On Top Of Him Wrapping His Arms Around My Waist . " Yahh....What The Hell Taehyung ? You Jerk !! " I Slapped His Chest Only Resulting Him To Laugh Shamelessly . He's Really A Brat . 

" You....Forgave Me Right ?" I Stopped What I Was Doing And Looked In His Brown Deep Eyes , They Were So Beautiful , So Glassy And Attractive With A Mixture Of Sadness And Hurt .....But Most Of It Was ...........Love And.......... Lust . I Nodded Unknowingly Making Him Smile And Let Go Of Me . I Sat Up Beside Him And Blinked As He Got Up And Placed His Laptop On His Lap . 

" What You Wanna Watch ? Netflix ? Which Movie ? " He Said Before Chewing His Lips . 

" N- Netflix ?" I Said In Confusion .....I Mean ....I Thought ....I Guess I'm The Only One Who Was Thinking Dirty . Shit . " I Don't Know.....This ?" I Pointed At A Random Movie On The Options . He's Eyes Pop Out . He Gulped And Looked At Me . " Why ? Scared Huh ? " He Smirked Shaking His Head And Leaned Closer To My Ears . 

" Babygirl ......Are You Sure You Wanna Watch This ? Don't Cry Later To Change It .....Deal ?" I Rolled My Eyes And Clicked On It . 

" Deal ." But.....Why I'm Getting Bad Vibes About......This Deal ? 

********************End Of Chapter 51 . 

Thanks For Reading Guys . Please Vote And Comment Down . BTW Guess What's The Movie Kekeke ......I Know That's Tough ......But Hehehe Just Guess ^ ^ 

- Charil Meng .