Chapter 44

Chan Hee's POV 

" YOU DON'T KNOW WHO'S MY DAD !! YOU ALL WILL REGRET , I'LL SUE EVERYONE ......PARK JIMIN YOU WON'T SURVIVE FOR LONG !! I'll KILL YOU !!!! " I Glared At Them Who Were Talking To The Cops . I Can't Believe My Own Fiancé Is Putting Me Behind The Bars . What He Thinks Of Himself ? And How Dare That Bitch Hurt Me.......And That Punch ......That Move Was Minseo's Special Move ......How Come This Bitch Learnt It ? Wasn't That Minseo's Own Creation ? Aish....She Really Knows A Lot ......A Lot That She Doesn't Have To Know . " LET ME GO !! They Were The One Who Hit Me !! Are You Guys Dumb ? Huh ?" 

" Yes Sir , We'll Try Our Best To Send Her To South Korea . Désolé Pour le Dérangement ( Sorry For The Trouble ) .......We Will Take Care Of The Rest . You Guys Can Go Back ......Be Safe ." The Cops Shook Hands With Jimin And Na Hee . She Looked At Me And Smirked , Glaring At Me , She Gestured Something To The Officer Making The Cop Smile And Glance At Me . They Intertwined Their Fingers Mocking Me . As They Left , The French Officer Walked Towards Me . 

" Aha......So You Are The Lil Trouble Maker Huh ? Nous Avons Quelque Chose Pour Vous ( We Have Something For You )  " He Smirked And Walked Away Leaving Me In The Cell . Tears Rolled Down My Eyes , I Never Expected I'll Be Inside The Prison , And Day Will Come When I'll Feel So Helpless . 

" YAHHHHH KIM NAHEE YOU MAY BURN IN HELL !!! " I Screamed Out My Lungs But Ceased My Mouth Earning Glares From The Officers . " I'll Never Let You Live Happily .......Not After What You Did To Me ." 

Author's POV 

Jimin Looked At Their Intertwined Fingers And Awkwardly Pulled Away Although He's Heart Was Asking Him To Hold It Tightly . He Shoved His Hand In His Pocket And Pulled Out His Handkerchief , " Kamsahamnida.......You Really Did A Lot For Me......I Never Thought She'll Come To Attack Us ......Mianhe ." He Pressed It At The Corner Of Her Lips Making Her Off Guard . Minseo Looked At Him And Took The Cloth , Dabbing It On Her Lips . She Hissed As She Felt A Stinging Pain In Her Ribs . Chan Hee's Kicks Were Strong , It Causes Trouble After A Moment Not On Instance . 

Jimin Gazed At Her Worried And Snaked His Hands Around Her Waist Pulling Her Closer . She Just Placed Her Head On His Chest Biting Her Lips . Jimin Called The Cab And Helped Her To Get In . Minseo Looked At Jimin And Smiled . Jimin Gasped As His Heart Skipped A Beat . Their Faces Were Close Making Jimin's Warm Breathe Hit Her Lips . Blush Spread On Her Cheeks As She Looked Away . Their Was An Awkward Silence In The Cab . 

As The Got Home , The First Thing That Happened Was Jungkook Tackling Minseo Into A Tight Hug . Taehyung And Yoongi Who Were A Bit Late To Approach The Raven Haired Girl , Rolled Their Eyes And Burned The Younger Male With Their Glares . Unknown Of What Was Going With His Hyungs , He Was Enjoying The Hug . Minseo Giggled And Pulled Away . " Aish.....You Really Missed Me Huh ?" She Said Making Her Way Towards The Living Room . 

" Nae.......A Lot . These 2 Hours Were Like 2 Years Na Hee-ah " The Maknae Clinged On Her Arms Flashing His Bunny Teeth Innocently .

" Na Hee-ah !! " Her Siblings Ran To Her Worried . " Don't.....Don't Ever Get Involve In Fights !! You Made Us Worried . Mom Just Called Me Asking About You , I Was So Tensed While Lying......You Are Really A Trouble Maker ." Minseo Pout As Jin Hugged Her Warmly . Namjoon Let Out A Deep Sigh While Jisoo Smiled At Her . Although She Hated Her But Unknowingly She Was Relieved To See Na Hee Back . 

Minseo Looked At Others And Laughed . " Let's Eat , Kaja......After Such A Fight .....I'm Really Starving , Ppalli Oppa !! " She Said Running Towards The Dining Hall . While Eating Minseo Glanced At Everyone , A Feeling Of Love , Safety , Care And Warmth Made Her Heart Swell Up , She Reailized What A Family Mean To An Individual . Na Hee Stood Behind Her Shaking Head , She Really Loved The Fight But Forgot To Tell The Older Female That She Wasn't That Good In Offense . Although She Had A Image Of Badass But She Was A Scaredy Cat . 

Minseo Was Eating When She Sensed Stares , She Glanced Up Only To Make Her Eyes Meet With Yoongi's Who Was Staring At Her , He Looked Away Smiling Awkwardly As He Got Caught By Her. Jungkook Who Realized The Situation Squeezed Yoongi's Thigh All Of A Sudden Making Him Yelp And Curse , " Yah....You Fucking Assh-..." Jin Glared Them. Yoongi Zipped His Mouth And Continued Eating , But No Body Knew That They Were Pinching Each other Under The Table .

" AHHH !! " Jungkook Cried But Covered His Mouth . " Yah ? What's Wrong With You Two Huh ? Min Yoongi ? Jeon Jungkook ? You Two Will Do The Dishes .......And Jimin ? Taehyung .......Who'll Set The Cabinets ? You Both Ran away That Day.....Help Them Too ." Jin Ordered And Got Up . Minseo Chuckled Looking At The Boys Who Were Sulking On The Chair . 

" Want Me To Help You Guys ? But Its Not A Big Matter To Do Dishes And  Set The Cabinets .....And You Should Be Glad That Joonie Isn't With You ." Jisoo Cackled Pointing The Ash Blonde Haired Guy Who Shoved A Chicken Nugget In Her Mouth . " WOO WHITCH !! ( YOU BITCH ) " She Glared Him As All Burst Into Laughter .

" I'm Not That Clumsy Like You At least . You Are Dumb And Crazy ." Namjoon Stick Out His Tongue As He Ran Upstairs Saving His Life . 

" MWOYO ? DUMB ? ME ? YAH KIM NAMJOON ? WANNA DIE !!!?" She Got Up And Chased Her Elder Brother Upstairs . Jin Sighed And Looked At Jhope Who Was Laughing At The Siblings . Hoseok Ooed As He Understood Jin's Gesture . Jin Asked Him To Teach The Older Male Some Dance Steps So They Walked To The Practice Room Leaving Minseo With 4 Handsome Men Staring At Her . 

" Y-You Guys Need Some Help ......Huh ?" She Asked As She Looked At Them . 

*******************End Of Chapter 44 

Thanks For Reading !! Sorry For Late Update  , See You In Next Chapter .....I'm So Excited About What Gonna Happen Next As They Are Aware Of The Rivalry Among Themselves . 

Anneyong .

Special Thanks To - greencrayon And Aji Fatou Tangara For Always Supporting Me  : ) 

-Charil Meng .