Chapter 70

Minseo's POV 

Uhhhhh ?? 

" I'm Damn Sure I'm Daydreaming .....Isn't It ? It's Just A Dream Right ? I Mean Why Mom Will Come To Take Me With Her When She's .......D-Dead ? Uhhh..." My Breathe Hitched As I Looked Around . " No ......NO I CAN'T DIE !! I Can't Die This Easily ....Not Again NOOOOO !! " I Yelled Covering My Ears . Mom Walked Towards Me . I Gasped As She Offered Her Hand . " Mom ?" 

 " Mom ?" 

" Dear .......Let's Go , The Whole After Life Is Waiting For You ." She Smiled But I Was Too Stunned To React , I Never Saw My Mom Beyond Photograph . And In Reality , She Was Too Pretty . " Uhh....You Don't Wanna Come With Eomma ? But Dear .......Earth Is So Poisonous , I Don't Want To See My Baby Struggle With Evils Down There . And Besides ......It's Not Your Body Mini-ah , Maybe The Owner Of The Body Is Waiting To Take Over It ? And ......Chan Hee , You Can't Prove That She's Your Killer , Law Won't Believe You ." 

" But Mom ." She Helped Me To Get Up . " I Won't Go To Heaven Until I Take Revenge , My Reborn ......I Won't Let This Opportunity Just Go In Vain . I Won't Let Her Live So Happily , She Destroyed Me , She Killed Me And I Wanna Do The Same !! I Want To Kill Her , She Snatched Away Everything That Was Mine , How Can I Let Her Go ? And .......Her Mom Took Your Place , They Made My Life A Living Hell Since They Entered In My Life . Do You Think I'll Just Give Up ? No !! " I Was Trembling In Anger .

" Revenge ? But Won't That Will Turn You Into A Evil One Too ?" She Cupped My Face . Her Soft Gaze Made Me Calm Down . I Never Felt So Loved , Just One Touch Was Enough For Me To Feel The Heaven , I Never Got Maternal Love Since Childhood . I Wished I Could Stay With Her But.....I Had Something To Do Before I Leave For My Eternal Sleep . I Have To Make Chan Hee , Jaebum And My Murderers Suffer By What They Did , I Know I'm Wrong But Doesn't It Makes Sense ?

Tit For Tat ? 

" Dear Mini , I Know How It Feels To Leave Everything Back But Just Trust In God , What He Does .....Is Always For Good . And Of Course There's A Reason Behind His Every Deed , Maybe He Won't Tell You The Reason Why He Did That On That Spot But Slowly You'll Know That Why He Actually Did That ." She Patted My Head And Pecked My Forehead . 

" Mom ? Don't Worry .......Once I'll Take My Revenge Successfully .......I'll Come Back To You And Will Never Let You Go ." I Smiled Hugging Her . " And If I Have To Turn My Angels Into Devil Just To Avenge On Her , I Won't Mind ......I Won't . " She Pulled Away . " But Mom ? Why I Got A Second Chance ? Was That You Who Asked God To Give Me Another Chance ? Was That You Momie ? Tell Me !! " I Whined Acting All Cute . She Laughed . 

" You Just Have This Chance .......If You Fail To Take Revenge This Time , You Have To Be In This World And There Will Be No Turning Back ........Be Safe ." She Slowly Started Stepping Backward . " Make Sure You Take Care Of This Body And Handover It Back To Na Hee . " She Smiled Warmly . 

" Mom ? " I Grabbed Her Hand . " I Love You.....I Don't Know If This Is Just My Mind Or I'm In This Place In Real .....I Don't Know . But What I Know Is.....I Love You ....I Love You A Lot . I Never Got A Chance To Tell You But .....I Love You Mom . Thanks For What You Did To Me , I Knew That You Were Always Watching Me And You Were The One Who Helped Me When I Was In Any Problem . Thanks Mom .......I'll Come Back Soon , But Not Now.......I Won't Rest In Peace If I Won't Go Back . I Hope You Understand ." I Cried . She Just Smiled .

" I Know Dear , I Know .......Just Promise Me .....You Won't Hurt Anyone . You'll Always Take Care Of Your Dad And The Body's Family No Matter What . And I'll Be Always There For You , keep Smiling And Trust God ." She Hugged Me One Last Time , I Wrapped My Arms Around Her Tightly . Her Warmth , Her Scent Felt So Good . It Felt So Warm To Meet Mom . " By The Way...." I Snuggled In Her Chest Like A Baby , Sniffing . " He's Really Handsome ........" She Giggled .

" He....He Who Mom ? ...." I Looked Up To See That There's No One . " Mom ? Mom......You Can't Leave Me Here .....Mom !! MOM At Least Tell Who's My Mr. Right ? Ughhhhh ....My Head ....Mom ? Where Are You ?" I Cried Like A Lost Baby , Searching For Mom . " Mom........MOM !!!! " I Ran Towards The Bright Light But It Was Like I Was Chasing The Endless Side Of A Tunnel . I Tripped And Fall On The Stony Ground . The Last Thing I Saw Mom's Smiling Face Fading Away . And Then Everything Started To Shake , I Gasped As A Huge Rock Fall On Top Of Me . And.......

" MOM !!! " 

In The Hospital 

" MOM !!!! "

I Jolt Up , Breathing Heavily . I Looked Around To See I Was In Hospital With Bandages Wrapped On My Forehead , Oxygen Pipe Went Through My Nostrils And Saline Pipes Were Attached In My Arms . A Blood Bottle Up On The Stand . Wow........I Really Look Like A Patient . I Groaned Grabbing My Head . " Damn It Hurts - "

The Nurse Blinked And Looked At Me As If I'm 3 Headed Inhabitant Of Mars . I Blinked Too . She Smiled And Dashed Out Of The Room Like A Mad Cow Leaving Me All Alone In Head ache And Confusion . 

" What The ......"

*******End Of Chapter  70 

UwU !! CHAPTER 70 !! WOAH  : > That's A Lot Of Chapters Damn !! Thanks My Sisters For Supporting Me Till Now And Making Me Continue Writing , Even A Single Comment Means A Lot To Me , I'm Glad To Have You Readers !! Please Support Me So That I Can Write More Stories For You To Read In Coming Future . 

I'm So Happy !! I Never Thought Just A Random Story Will Come This Long And Gain So Many Views And Votes . It Really Shocking To Me . O.O A Story Without Backbone , Outline Or Anything ......Just ....I'm Really HAPPIEEEE !! 

THANKS ONCE AGAIN MY HUNNIES !!! 

- Charil Meng