Chapter 54

Na Hee's POV 

I Was In A Near By Park . I Was Really Not In A Mood To Talk Or Meet Any One Especially Jungkook And Minseo . I Felt Betrayed .....By My Best Friend . I Felt Inferior To Minseo . And Trust Me...It Really Hurts . I Know I Was A Bitch And Spoiled But I Wasn't That Bad . Why He Likes Minseo More ? Why He Likes The New Na hee ? Then, Is He...Is He Replacing Me ? How Can He Do That To Me ? 

" I Hate You Jeon Jungkook ." 

I Whispered As Tears Rolled Down My Red Cheeks . I Covered My Face And Started Crying . All Memories Of Jungkook And Me Played In My Brain . The Way He Just Smiled At Me , The Way He Used To Surprise Me With Gifts , The Way He Always Hugged Me , The Way .....He Always Loved Me , Now He Was Doing All These To A Stranger . How Can He Change So Fast ? 

" Is Feelings That Easy To Replace ? Can Love Happen Twice ?"

" I Guess It's Not Easy To Replace Feelings , The Person Who Cared About You Will Always Care About You Like He Used To......But May Be His Heart Beats For Someone Else .....As You Know ...Changes , They Never Come Informing You....It Just Happens . It Comes Without Any Warning And Turns The Table Upside Down ....." I Tilt My Head At The Owner Of The Voice . " But You Know What ? There's Always A Reason .....For Whatever Happens On This World.....You Can't Change It , But You Can Make It Better ." 

I Blinked At The Tall Figure Leaning On The Wall Lazily Who Was Staring At A Couple In The Park . I Hummed But Then I Realized Something . " Hey...Y-You Can See Me ? How ? And Why Are You Telling Me All This ?" I Glared At The Stranger . But One Thing I Can Tell , He Was Really Handsome . 

" What Do You Think ? Why I Can See You ? Isn't That Obvious Silly ? I'm Dead

" What Do You Think ? Why I Can See You ? Isn't That Obvious Silly ? I'm Dead ." 

Minseo's POV 

Jungkook Ignored Me , He Was Acting Baby To All , Except Me . That Was Weird . We Were On The Way To The Water Park , Jin Oppa Asked Us To Pack A Spare Outfit So That We Don't Have To Worry At The Park . It Really Sound Amazing As It Was My First Time . I Was Really Excited But Jungkook's Attitude Killed It . 

" So Cold ." Jimin Wrapped His Arms Around Me Like A Baby Hugging His Mom Making Me Smile At His Cuteness . I Looked At Jungkook Who Was Already Eyeing Us . I Sighed . That's What I Can Do For Now . Luckily Taehyung And Yoongi Were With Jin , Jisoo And Namjoon In Another Car As They Lost In Rock , Paper , Scissors . Poor Them......Lucky Me . I Can't Handle 4 Dorks At  A Time .

" Hahaha....Na Hee-ah ? See This Jungkook Meme ....Hahaha I Really Can't Stop Laughing Hahaha ......His Face ." Hoseok Laughed As He Showed Me Something On His Phone . I Glanced At Jungkook Who Was Trying To Peek At Us . I Bit My Lips Trying Not To Laugh . Jungkook's Fans Were Really Amazing To Make Such A Meme . Even Though It Wasn't Funny But Seeing Jungkook Scoffing Made Me Laugh More . 

" Whatever

" Whatever .....Laugh , Choke And Die ." He Rolled His Eyes Unamused At Us . Even Jimin Was Cackling At Him . After A While , We Were Near The Water Park . I Dragged A Whining Jungkook And A Over Excited Jimin To Others While Hobi Followed Me Laughing At His Baby Dongsaengs . 

" So.....ATTACK !!! " Jin Said As He Handed Us Our Tickets . I Giggled As All Ran Like Crazy Leaving Me With Yoongi And Jisoo . We Walked In The Changing Room And I Changed Into This : 

 We Walked In The Changing Room And I Changed Into This : 

As I Walked Out My Eyes Sparkled Seeing The Beautiful Pools And Rides

As I Walked Out My Eyes Sparkled Seeing The Beautiful Pools And Rides . I Was Walking Towards Others When Some Kid Bumped With Me , Making Me Almost Fall In The Pool But Someone Caught Me And Pulled Into A Hug . I Gasped When I Realized It Was The Grumpy Cat . " Gwenchana ?" He Whispered With His Deep Voice Making Me Ponder Who's Voice Is More Deep ? His Or Taehyung's ? 

" Nae , Nae ......Gumawo Yoongi-ah ." He Smiled And Hold My Hand Firmly Before Pulling Me To Others . As I Met Others , They Just Stared At Me With Their Jaws Hanging Down . They Are Really 3 Perverts , So I Decided To Stick With Jin And Joon , Who Knows When I'll Encounter Something Unexpected ? I Really Don't Want Any More Hickeys .  We All Went To Every Rides . Jimin And Jin Were Hilarious . I Was Really Laughing As They Fall From The Slides Yelling ' I WANT TO STAY ALIVE' That Was Too Much . But What Made Me Burst Into Laughter Was Taehyung's ' BTS............Foreva~ ' (Run BTS Ep . 83 ) 

Then We Played Water Polo , As Per Namjoon It Was Like Volleyball In Water . I Was In Jin Oppa's Team While Maknae Line Was With Yoongi . Jisoo Didn't Wanted To Join So She Sat Near The Pool Filming Us. And Even Though Jungkook Was In Their Team , They Lose . And Resulted To Pay For Our Lunch . We Then Played All Types Of Rides . And The Last Was .....

( Just Imagine This Is What They Played LOL ) 

I Really Fall Thrice On My Butt But Instead Of Helping Me ? They Just Laughed Their Ass Out . I Hate Them . It Was So Fun Though . I Loved Playing With Bangtan And Seeing Their Childish Side , It Was Really Hilarious To See Them Fighting Against Each other For The Ball . But That Jimin Guy Was So Useless .....He Was Just Standing In The Water , But That Made Us Win . My Brothers Are Best And With Jungkook In Our Team , It Made Us Win . 

Yoongi Fall On The Pool Chair Like A Potato Sack Cursing . " So Tired , So Tired .....Let's Go Home ." He Said With Disgust All Over His Face . Jin Hyung Raised A Brow And Pushed Him In The Pool . Slowly He Pushed Everyone In It , Laughing . 

" There's Still Something We Gonna Play Kids !! " 

*************End Of Chapter 54 .

Thanks For Reading . See You In The Next Chapter ^ ^ Enjoy Run Bts Ep . 84 , Those Who Didn't Watched It . I Did.....And They Are Really Baby Here , Chaotic And Crackhead . Especially Jungkook , Yoongi And Jin When They Were Blocking Each other . LOL 

See Ya' 

-Charil Meng .