Chapter 97

Author's POV

The Older Male Smiled At The Small Petite Figure As Their Eyes Met . Minseo Averted Her Gaze Away From The Silver Haired Male While Walking Towards The Van , She Was Allotted . Yoongi Smiled Ruffling His Silver Hair , He Was Happy As He Saw The Familiar Pendant On Na Hee 's Neck . He Sighed Softly  And Asked Hyesun To Fix The Actor's Outfit . Hyesun , Who Was Sitting Beside Yoongi , Noticed How The Director Was Staring At The Lead Actress . She Bit Her Lips And Bowed At Yoongi Before Walking To The Costume Designer . 

Minseo Sighed Eyeing Her Own Reflection . " How's It Na Hee-ssi ?" The Assistant Smiled While Giving Space To The Make Up Artists . Minseo Smiled And Showed Thumbs Up Making All The Staffs Happy . 

" Nae , Her Skin Is So Beautiful ~" Minseo Blushed At The Make Up Artist's Compliment . After Getting Ready , They Fixed Her Clothes And When Everything Seem Perfect , Minseo Waddled Out Of Her Van . She Was Chatting With Other Casts When Her Gaze Landed On Someone Familiar Beside Yoongi . 

" Wow....What Is He Doing Here ? Wow He Looks More Handsome In Person , Damn ..." The Girls Squealed While Eyeing Him . Minseo Tilted Her Head , Confused Coz Of His Presence On The Set . A Huge Blush Crept On Her Cheeks As His Gaze Landed On Her . She Coughed And Looked Away Making Sohyun Blink And Stare At The Older Female . 

" Ahhh Guys

" Ahhh Guys ...You All Must Be Confused About Why This Punk Is Here Right ?" Yoongi Turned His Gaze At Others With A Straight Face . All Nodded In Response Including Minseo , Who Was The Most Curious Among Them . " Well This Human Is The Assistant Director Of This Movie , Hope You All Won't Be Distracted By This Handsome Creature And Work Well ." Everyone Laughed While Getting Ready For Their Very First Scene To Be Filmed . 

Taehyung Took His Seat Beside Yoongi And Eyed Minseo Who Was Reading The Lines . " Umm But Who's The Actor ?" Minseo Asked Hyesun Who Realized That She Herself Don't Know Who He Was . Yoongi Sighed And Called Someone , Annoyed . 

" Where The Fuck Are Y- " Before He Could Complete , They Heard A Familiar Voice From Their Back . 

" I'm Here Hyung , I'm Here....Ohh Sorry ...The ..Traffic -- " He Huffed While Looking At The Director . Chan Hee's Eyes Widened As She Saw The Person . She Covered Her Mouth And Ran To Him , Pulling Him Into A Tight Hug . Na Hee Glared Them While Asking Someone To Touch Up One Last Time Before The Shooting Starts . 

" OMG Jimin What You Doing Here ?? I Never Thought Fate Will Bring Us Together Again ~" Chanhee Snuggled Into Jimin , Making Everyone Including Jimin , Uncomfortable . Sighing , Jimin Pushed Her Away Gently And With A Innocent Face , He Asked ...

" Do....Do I Know You ? Umm...A Fan Maybe ? Hyung ...Who's She ? " 

Taehyung Sneered And Laughed While Flipping The Pages , Reading The Scene . Jimin Laughed Walking Past Chanhee Leaving Her Embarrassed , She Scoffed And Stomped Away , Bumping Against Minseo , Making Her Stumble A Bit .