Chapter 67

Author's POV 

Taehyung Who Was Beside Jimin And Hoseok , Looked Up As They Heard Shattering Of Glass . " Uhh ?" He Blinked In Confusion And Jolt Up , Same As Other Males . " What's Wrong ? Isn't That Na Hee's Favorite Fish Tank.....Wait !! Let's Go And Check !! " He Said And Started Running Upstairs . Jin And Namjoon Also Jogged Out Of Jin's Room And Made Their Way Towards The Sound . Jungkook Who Was In The Washroom , Failed To Come Out At The Right Time As He Was Unaware Of What Was Going On Outside . Yoongi Followed Jin , As He Paced Towards Na Hee's Room . 

Taehyung Gasped And Looked Around To See All The Fishes Jumping And Squirming On The Floor . Jisoo Who Was Last To Join Them Panicked To See The Mess . " Wait Who Did This ? Don't Say Na Hee Is Throwing Tantrums Again !! " Jisoo Blurt Out Looking At Her Brothers . 

" No....That's Not I Guess ....But Where's She ? Why She's Not Out Of Her R- " Before Jin Could Complete His Sentence , Taehyung Barged In Na Hee's Room . Eyes Searching For The Raven Haired Girl When .....He Saw Her . Bleeding Badly On The Floor . Without Wasting Any Time He Carried Her In His Arms , Taehyung Was Very Worried , Same As The Others . All Were In Shock To See Na Hee Unconscious In Towel . Taehyung Yelled At His Hyungs . 

" What Are You Waiting For ? Her Death ? CALL THE AMBULANCE !! "   

Jungkook's POV

I Walked Out Of My Room After A Long Shower , I Was Already In Tension But What Triggered Me Was Sound Of Ambulance . What's Wrong ? I Changed And Walked Out Casually But My Eyes Popped Out When I Saw The Mess Infront Of Na Hee's Room And Blood Drops On Floor . " Wait....Who's Injured ? " I Frowned Making My Way Downstairs When I Saw Taehyung Getting In The Ambulance . I Hurriedly Ran To Them And Pushed My Way Towards The Ambulance . 

" I Wanna Go With Her !! " I Said Making Others Look At Me , Yoongi Was About To Stop Me But Taehyung's Yell Made Him Stop . 

Author's POV 

" Then Don't Waste Time And Leave !! Guys Fast !! Her Breathing Started To Slow Down !! " Taehyung Yelled While Holding Na Hee's Hand Firmly , Rubbing It To Keep Her Warm . Na Hee Who Was Staring At All These With Teary Eyes Started Blaming Herself For Minseo's Condition . So With That Jungkook , Jin , Jisoo And Taehyung Went With Na Hee In The Ambulance And Others Booked A Cab To Hospital . Na Hee Followed Them While Teleporting To Hospital . 

Taehyung Refused To Let Go Of Na Hee While Jimin And Hoseok Tried To Hold Him Back . Yoongi Was All Red Because Of Crying , While Jin Was Just Dead Silence , What Spoke Was His Red Puffy Eyes And Tear Stained Cheeks . Namjoon , Who Was All Time Calm Was Crying Silently Leaning Against The Wall . Jisoo Was Crying While Waiting For The Doctor To Come Out Of The ER . It Was 45  Minutes Since They Took Minseo In The ER . 

Jungkook Who Was Crouched On Floor , Cried Like A Baby While Blaming Himself For Her Condition . When He's Eyes Landed On Something Shiny On The Floor Stained In Blood . " Na Hee's Pendent ?" He Leaned And Took The Chain That Belonged To Minseo , Yes THAT Pendent . 

He Stared At It With His Eyes Already Blurry Due To Tears , " It Was All My Fault Na Hee-ah !! All Mine

He Stared At It With His Eyes Already Blurry Due To Tears , " It Was All My Fault Na Hee-ah !! All Mine .....Don't Die Please....I Won't Forgive Myself ....I Won't ." He Cried While Kissing The Pendant And Crying . He Got Up As The Doctor Walked Out . He Put The Pendant In His Pocket And Looked At The Doctor , Same As Others . 

Hoseok , Who Was Trying To Hold His Tears Now Burst Out As Taehyung Pushed Him Away And Ran To Doctor . " HOW'S MIN- .....NA HEE ? How's She ? Is She Out Of Danger ? Can We Meet Her ? What Happened Doctor ?" The Doctor Gazed At Everyone And Sighed .

" We...We Can't Say Anything Now , Did Someone Bullied Her ? I Mean It Was Like Someone Pushed Her On The Wall , She Got Harmed And It Affected Her Brain , She Also Lost A Huge Amount Of Blood , If You Guys Would Have Another Minute Late....She Would Have Died . And Currently She's Still In Danger As We Found A Blood Clot In Her Brain . We Are Trying Our Best , Please Hold On Yourself ." Doctor Said And Excused Away . Namjoon Translated What He Said Making All Of Them Worry . 

" A Blood Clot ? Is That Dangerous ?" Jimin Turned To Namjoon , Who Just Nodded . Jimin Slipped Down And Sat On Floor Hugging His Knees . Hoseok Supported Jisoo Who Hugged Him Crying . Jin And Namjoon Were Too Stressed While Reporting Their Parents . " Who Did This ? How This Happened ?" Jimin Whispered As He Failed To Reason Out How Minseo Was Harmed By Herself ? 

Na Hee Was Staring At The ER And Then At Others . She Sat Near The Door While Shedding Tears . She Over Reacted And Caused All This . She Was Guilty , Guilty To Hurt Minseo So Badly , Guilty To Be So Heartless . She Sobbed Covering Her Face And Blamed Her Continuously . Taehyung Was On The Floor While Crying , Staring At The Wall . He Was Looking Lifeless , As If Someone Sucked Out His Life . Yoongi Was Leaning On The Wall Beside A Crying Jungkook . He Was Also Trying To Figure Out What Happened In Na Hee's Room . 

Jungkook's Phone Buzzed , He Pulled It Out Making The Pendant Fall On The Floor . He Sighed And Rejected His Brother's Call And Placed His Phone Back In His Pocket . He Stared At The Pendant And Took A Deep Breathe . " I Won't Lose You This Time , I Love You....I Won't Let You Go Away From Me....Again ."

 He Smiled Painfully And Put On The Pendant . 

********End Of Chapter 67 

Thanks Hunnies , I Am Sorry For The Errors , Thanks For Reading , See You In Next Chapter . And Also I'm Thankful For 1.3K Views !! It's A Lot For Someone Like Me LMAO . I Am Really Thankful To You All For Liking REBORN And Reading It Till Now . 

Love You My Sisters !! 

- Charil Meng .