Chapter 59

Author's POV 

Both Of Them Were Thinking How To Solve This Problem When The Waiter Stood Beside Them To Take The Payment . Yoongi Was Nervous Internally But Decided Not To Show Others . He Cleared His Throat . " Actually .....We F- " But Got Cut Off By Minseo .

" We Really Liked Your Drinks . We Wanna Order Another Glass Of Latte Macchiato And That Also With 2 Straws Please ." She Smiled Professionally  And Looked At Yoongi , The Smile On Her Lips Was Confident As If It Was Saying Yoongi Not To Worry . Yoongi Blinked And Nodded At The Waiter . As The French Man Walked Away He Snapped His Head At The Female . 

" Yah ? What ? Why You Ordered Again ? You Really Want Us To Do Dishes And Pay Their Debt Huh ?" Yoongi Whispered , Panicking Making Minseo Roll Her Eyes Annoyed . 

" Do You Think That Gonna Happen ? I Have A Plan . " She Leaned Closer To Him . " And The Plan Is......Within My 3 Count .....We'll Run Out Of This Café As If There's No Tomorrow .....Arrasso ?" Yoongi Looked Around , There Were Just A Few Customers And It Was Quite Easy For Them To Escape But He Wasn't Sure What Gonna Happen If They'll Be Caught . 

" So......When The Countdown Gonna Start ?" He Asked Clearing His Throat While Eyes Scanning The Interior Of The Café . Minseo Smirked And Got Up . 

" Now...... 3 !! " She Turned And Ran Out Of The Café With A Speed Of Lightening With A Scared Yoongi Behind Her . It Took Him A Few Seconds To Process Her Signal . They Ran Like There Was No Tomorrow Ignoring The Yells From The Café Owner . They Hid In A Dark Alley Huffing And Puffing . " You Were Running Like A Tortoise !! Min Yoongi ." Minseo Complained Peeking Out To Confirm No One Is Following Them . 

" Yeah As If You Are An Expert In Escaping Such Situation Heh ." Yoongi Dead Panned As He Started Walking Out Of The Alley . 

" Not That But There Were Few Movies In Which I Had To Do This Scene With The Male Lead , I Always Wanted To Do This In Real Life .....But Never- " She Stopped As Yoongi Turned To Her And Tilt His Head In Confusion . 

" Excuse Me ? Few Movies ? " He Raised A Brow . " This Is Your First K-Drama Kim Na Hee , That You Played Under My Direction .......When You Got Signed For Few Movies Huh ? You Are Boasting As If You Are Kim Minseo Hahaha ......You Are Still A Newbie . Stop Playing Around ." He Laughed And Started Walking Again . 

" So.....You Don't Think .....My Acting Is Equivalent To Minseo-ssi ?" Minseo Questioned As She Jogged To Him . Yoongi Let Out A Dry Chuckle Before Replying . 

" NO ".

" What ? Aish.....Then Don't Follow Me...." Minseo Glared Him And Started Running In The Streets Away From Him , Little Did She Knew That Silly Her Was Feeling Jealous Of Herself . That Was Childish . She Was Crossing The Road Carelessly Not Knowing That A Truck Was Approaching Her . She Turned To The Lights Making Her Eyes Almost Pop Out Of Her Eye Sockets . 

Yoongi's POV 

I Was Following Her Casually While She Was Stomping Away From Me . I Smelled Something Was Burning Inside Her . Was She Jealous ? But It Was So Fun Teasing Her Hahaha .

I Ruffled My Already Messy Hair And Looked At Her Small Figure , Crossing The Road But What Strike Me Was The Truck Approaching Towards Her . " NA HEE- AH !!!! " I Yelled And Ran Towards Her Who Was Stiffened At Her Place . 

Minseo's POV 

I Was So Scared Even To Move A Muscle . The Truck Was Just Inches Away And The Driver Was Yelling Something In French As If Saying That .........The Brakes Aren't Working ? 

Tears Rolled My Eyes As I Slowly Started To Step Back But Before The Truck Could Hit Me , I Was Pulled Back By Someone . I Lost My Balance And Fall On Him/ Her . Tears Started Flowing Down My Cheeks As My Heart Was Thumping Fast In My Chest . I Just Don't Wanna Die Again , Especially Without Avenging On My Murderers .  I Hugged The Person , Somehow His Arms Around Me Made Me Feel Safe And His Soft Whispers Calmed Me Down . 

Min Yoongi . 

I Snuggled In His Chest Crying Like A Baby . We Got Up And Looked At The Driver Who Was Giving His Statement To The Traffic Officers . The Light Was Red But As His Brakes Weren't Working He Violated The Rules And Got Crashed Against The Tree Near The Pavement . I Looked At Yoongi With My Red Puffy Eyes But What Made My Heart Skip Was His Teary Eyes And Red Nose . 

He Was Crying . 

" I Hate You ." He Whispered As He Pulled Me Into A Tight Hug . " Why Were You So Careless ? How Dare You To Walk Away From Me ? How Dare You To Make Me Worry ? How Dare You To Give Me A Heart Attack Huh ?" He Complained Almost Choking On His Tears . I Wrapped My Arms Around Him And Sniffed . 

" Mianhe .....Mianhe Oppa ." 

That's What I Managed To Say Before I Burst Into Tears Again . Luckily The Police Just Took Our Statements And Left With The Driver . Yoongi Cupped My Cheeks , He's Eyes Scanning My Face And Body To Check If There's Any Wound Or Not . He Sighed In Relief And Pecked My Forehead . " Pabo ." He Mumbled Before Kneeling In Front Of Me . I Blinked Not Knowing What He Was Up To ?

" What ?" 

" Come On Just Hop On !! I Rarely Give Someone A Piggy Back Ride . Hop On ." He Ordered But I Wasn't Wounded And I Was Fine .

" But Yoongi-ah ?" I Was Cut Off By Him Again . 

" I'm Not Letting You Walk ......No Never . Now Stop Arguing And Hop On , I'll Carry You Back Home . You Are Too Careless To Walk Arrasso ?" I Huffed Out A Sigh And Wrapped My Arms Around His Neck And Legs Around His Waist . " Wow.....You Are So Light ."

" What You Were Expecting Huh ? This Madam Is Just 45 Kg . " I Muttered Against His Ears . His Soft Hair Were Tickling Me , His Cologne Was Somewhat Sweet And Making Me Addicted . Wait What I'm Even Saying ? AAAAAHHH !! 

" You Know What ? I Can Carry You Like This For My Whole Life .....If You Insist.......Cause...I Love You ." He Turned And Pecked My Lips Softly Leaving Me Completely ......Off Guard . 

**********End Of Chapter 59 

Thanks For Reading . Please Bear My Cheesy Yoongi LOL . Vote , Comment And Share This Chapter Please . Love You All !! 

- Charil Meng .