Chapter 72

Hoseok's POV 

" Nae ? Pardon ?" 

I Blinked As I Was Too Confuse About What That Old Uncle Was Talking About . I Was Shocked When He Grabbed My Wrist And Dragged Me Towards The Corridor . " Ajhussi ? Ahhh.....Are You Kidnapping Me ? C'mon Let Go !! " I Asked Trying To Free Myself But He Just Ignored Me . After Dragging Me For A Minute , He Stopped In Front Of A Ward . 

" The Girl Is Not What You Think She Is . I'm Algernon , And If You Believe Me Or Not But She's Not The Girl , Her Body Is Possessed By Someone Else - " He Got Interrupted When A Man And A Nurse Walked To Us . 

" Dad ? Stop Messing With Others . Why Are You Bothering People ......And Sorry Gentleman , My Dad Is Mentally Unstable , I Am Really Sorry If He Said Something Weird ." He Smiled At Me And Helped The Old Man To His Room . I Sighed And Took A Deep Breathe . For A Second I Was Even Believing His Story Haha . Ohh Jisoo ? Where's She ? 

I Shrugged Off What The Oldman Said And Ran To Where Jisoo Was . 

Author's POV 

Minseo Looked At The Doctor Who Examined Her And Walked Out . She Sighed And Laid A Bit When Jin And Namjoon Walked In . Before She Could Say Something Jin Hugged Her Slightly . " Na Hee-ah ? You Pabo , You Little Trouble Maker , You Made Us Worried ." He Pulled Away And Smiled . Jisoo Peeked In And Burst Into Tears Walking In The ER . 

" Sir , Ma'am ? Let Us Shift Miss. Kim To Her Assigned Ward . It'll Be Easy For You Guys To Talk With Her There ." The Nurse Smiled Making Kims Nod . " Ma'am .....Sir ....??" Jin Nodded And Walked Out With His Siblings . The Nurse Made Her Sit On Wheel Chair And Took Her To Her Ward . Minseo's Eyes Scanned The Whole Place Searching For Na Hee . She Wasn't Mad At Her But Wanted To Clear All The Misunderstandings Badly . She Hated Seeing Na Hee Hurt . 

All Walked In And Scolded Minseo For Being So Careless , " Yah......How Can You Get Hurt So Easily Huh ?" Taehyung Asked Although He Knew The Reason . " It's Not Like Some Mad Dog Bit You And You Banged Your Head On The Wall ? Is It ?" He Looked At Her Suspiciously .

" Ani.....It's Just ..." She Looked At Jungkook And Then At Taehyung , " When I Walked Out Of Washroom .....I Just Slipped And Got My Head Hit The Wall Hard . It Wasn't On Purpose .....Uhh..." She Smiled . " Sorry To Create Problems And Make You All Worry ."

" You Are Really Something Kim Na Hee .....I Hate You ." Yoongi Rolled His Eyes And Stood There Acting All Cute And Grumpy At The Same Time . Minseo Giggled And Grabbed His Hand Making Him Look All Shocked At Her Sudden Action , " W-what ?" 

" Hahaha ......Did I Forget To Tell You That......Min Suga Looks Cute When He's All Mad And Grumpy ? Huh ?" She Stared At Him Making His Heart Skip A Beat , He Was Completely Dazed At Her Cuteness . And That's What He Missed ......His Love . 

Jimin Coughed Making Both Of Them Look Away , Yoongi Pulled Away His Arm And Scratched His Nape , Embarrassed And All Flustered . " Ahh.....I Don't Want Y-your Sweet Honey Coated Compliments ....But Thanks ." He Mumbled The Last Words Softly . Everyone Were Busy With Minseo Except Jungkook Who Was Still Confused About What He Saw Earlier . Why He Was Feeling As If Something Bad Gonna Happen ? His Heart Was Beating Really Fast . He Just Stared At Na Hee Without Even Uttering A Single Word .

Taehyung Sensed His Piercing Gaze On Him And Minseo , He Turned And Gestured Him To Come But Jungkook Just Shook His Head . Hoseok Gave Minseo A Bouquet Of Blue Cornflowers . " Yahh.....You Scared Us A Lot , You Won't Believe How We Were Crying For You , Aish Kim Na Hee .....You Owe Us Dinner Girl . " He Pinched Her Cheeks Making Her Pout . She Looked At The Cornflowers Scrunching Her Nose . 

" Uhh.....Thanks Although These Aren't White Orchids But Still I Like It ." Jimin Snapped His Head As He Heard White Orchids , Minseo's Favorite . He Never Knew It'll Be Na Hee's Favorite Too . He Shrugged It Off Thinking .

They Have A Lot Of Things Similar ......Why I Never Knew Minseo Was Close To Na Hee ? 

" Yoongi And Joonie Cried Too ? I Never Saw Them Crying !! " Minseo Chimed But Hissed As She Grabbed Her Aching Wound . Hoseok And Others Looked At Her Worried . 

" Are You Okay ? Need Us To Call The Doctor ? " Jimin Asked Approaching Her , His Eyes Roamed And Scanned Her Bandage Wrapped Wound On Her Forehead . Minseo Shook Her Head And Smiled . 

" I'm Fine ......Don't Worry I'm Not That Fragile My Cry Baby Oppas ." She Giggled Making Others Sigh In Relief . 

" Aish.....I Guess She Gonna Tease Us Calling Cry Baby For This Whole Month . This Idiot !! " Namjoon Pout Not Liking That He Will Be Teased By His Younger Sister . Jisoo Giggled And Hugged His Arm . 

" It's Okay ......At Last She's Fine And Still The Cheerful One . I Was So Scared That She'll Lose Her Memories Again Hahaha ." She Laughed . Minseo And Taehyung Exchanged Glances . Jungkook Who Was Still Eyeing Was Now Damn Sure That His Hyung And His Bestfriend Were Hiding Something . He Really Smelled That Something Was Too Suspicious Among Them . And He Wanted To Know It . 

" Hahaha....True , By The Way Because Of This Accident We Have To Stay Here For 3 More Days In Paris And Have To Attend Our Movie Release Party And Conference The Very Next Day . We Can't Postpone The Release Date , It'll Cause Us Loss Which Is Not Good For Na Hee And Taehyung's Acting Career . Besides Producers Don't Want Much Delay ." Yoongi Stated Taking His Seat Beside Jin . 

Minseo Nodded And Tilt Her Head To See Jungkook Standing Away From Her . She Looked Away As It Was Really Awkward . She Never Knew Na Hee Will See Jungkook Kissing Her , Something She Scared From A Very Beginning . She Snapped Out When Hoseok Started To Talk . " Guys ? You Won't Believe What Happened With Me A While Ago !! "

" WHAT ?? " All Asked , Of Course Curious . 

" I Met An Old Ajhussi Who Said Me That Our Na Hee Isn't Someone What We Think She Is , Hahaha .....What Scared Me Was ....He ...." He Laughed Before Speaking , " He Said That Her Body Is Possessed By Some Evil Spirit , I Mean I Was About To Freak Out !! But Then His Son Cleared That He's Mentally Sick . I Mean How Can This Happen ? Hahaha ."  He Laughed Making Others Laugh . 

Except Minseo And Taehyung Who's Eyes Widened As They Heard Hoseok , They Looked At Each Other Too Shocked . Taehyung Licked His Lips And Eyed Her Nervously . Minseo Smiled Awkwardly With Others . 

But Little Did They Knew That Someone Was Staring At Their Suspicious Movements ?? 

******End Of Chapter 72 

THANKS FOR READING . I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED THIS CHAPTER . PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT !! 

BTW Do Anyone Know What Charil Means ? If Yes ? Then Comment !! If No Then.....Comment Too LOL . I'm Just Curious If Anyone Knows What It Means Hehehehe . # Dumbril  

See You Later !! ; ) 

- Charil Meng .