Chapter 43

Author's POV 

Minseo Walked Out Of The Washroom With Towel Wrapped Around Her Body . Na Hee Was Playing With Her Phone . " Yah , Don't Poses My Phone ." The Older Female Giggled Teasing The Younger One Who Rolled Her Eyes Ignoring Her Comment . Minseo Changed Into This : 

Minseo Applied Moisturizer While Humming The Same Song She Sang For Hoseok , She Jumped A Bit As She Heard A Loud Bang From Downstairs

Minseo Applied Moisturizer While Humming The Same Song She Sang For Hoseok , She Jumped A Bit As She Heard A Loud Bang From Downstairs . In A Hurry , Both Ran Towards The Living Room To See What's Going On But Stopped Making Na Hee Bump With Her Back . Na Hee Confused Glared At Her And Peeked To See What's Wrong ? " Wae ? Why Is That Witch  Here ?" Minseo Who Was Already Fuming In Anger , Stomped To Them . 

" Yahhhh !! What The Heck Is She Doing Here ? Who Invited Her ? " She Yelled Turning  To See A Confused Bangtan Looking At Eachother Not Knowing What To Reply Minseo . She Turned To See Chan Hee Giving Them A Innocent Look Making Na Hee And Minseo Scoff At The Same Time .

" Aish.....You....Why Are You Here ? And Don't Think We Don't Know About Your Real Face Miss. Kim.......Stop Pretending ." Yoongi Said Totally Not Interested In This Drama . Minseo Giggled Gaining A Smirk From Yoongi . Jimin Sighed And Walked To Chan Hee Who Was Smiling At Him .

" Want Me To Kick You Out ? Or You'll Leave Of Your Own ? " Jimin's Eyes Were Shooting Death Glares To Her But Instead Of Walking Away , She Pulled Jimin Into A Tight Hug . " Wha-....Let Go Crazy Woman !! " She Pecked His Cheeks Smiling But Jimin Just Gave Her A Scorn . Chan Hee Eyed At Him Affectionately Cupping His Face . BTS Were About To Help Him But Body Guards Stood In Front Of Them . Na Hee Gazed At Them In Disgust Almost Puking Out .

" Damn She's So Clingy ......I Can't Believe You Guys Are Sisters .....Ew ." Minseo Glared Na Hee And Walked To Jimin And Pushed Chan Hee Away . Jimin Looked At Minseo Dumbfounded . 

" You Slutty Home Wrecker !! Can't You Hear What He Just Said ? Those Shitty Men Can't Ruin Our Anything , If You Don't Want Me To Call The Cops And File Case Against You To Barge In Min Yoongi's Personal Property Without His Permission Uh ?Just Get Out , If You - " Chan Hee Punched Minseo's Cheek Making Others Coming To Help Her In Anger , Even Jimin But She Just Stopped Them . " Looks Like Someone Wants To Put Herself In Danger ." She Gestured The Boys To Tackle Down The Guards And Jisoo To Handle The Maids . All Nodded . 

Na Hee Stood Beside Minseo And Looked Back At Chan Hee , Not Knowing What Was Going In Her Mind . " Yah Kim Minseo ? Don't Ruin My Face !! " Minseo Smirked And Took Position . Na Hee Blinked And Stepped Away .

" Someone Forgot That I Was A Trained Martial Art Expert And Also Learnt Taekwondo When I Was Filming Nnaega Ssaul Ge ( Let Me Fight ) ." Chan Hee Stepped Back Taking Position Who Was Also Good In Taekwondo . BTS Was Punching And Fighting . Yoongi Slammed A Man's Head Against The Wall Casually , Then Kicked Another Guy's Butt Making Him Fall . Taehyung Choked Two Men In His Arms And Flipped Them On The Floor Earning Loud Groans From Them . Jimin Elbowed A Guy And Kicked His Guts . While Jungkook Almost Killed Two Men . Jin And Hoseok Tied A Few With The Pillar While Namjoon Broke One's Jaw . 

#A/N :  I'm Not Good In Explaining Action Scenes ......Mianhe 

" Yah Kim Namjoon , Stop Breaking Things !! " Jin Yelled Stuffing Cloth In A Guy's Mouth While Hoseok Punched Him To Faint . Namjoon Smirked And Broke Another Guy's Arm . " And Can Someone Tell Me ? How Come Na Hee Is So Good In Fighting ?? " He Yelled And Jumped On The Bodyguards . 

" Mianhe Hyung ........It's Long Time Since I Enjoyed Some Action , And Please Trust Na Hee.....She Isn't Weak Hehe  ." Taehyung Shook His Head And Plopped Beside Yoongi Who Was Using His Phone Lazily . Minseo Kicked Chan Hee's Chest Making Her Stumble Back . Chan hee Charged And Threw Punched At The Other But Minseo Dodged It Easily , Chan Hee Kicked Her Knee And Punched Her Jaw , Minseo Coughed Out Blood And Smirked . Chan Hee Was About To Punch Again But  The Raven Haired Girl Caught Her Wrist And Twisted It , Chan hee Yelped And Winced . She Was Weak . Minseo Kicked Her Guts And Flipped Her On Floor Punching Her A Last Time . She Wiped The Blood From Her Lips . 

She Looked At BTS Who Ran To Her Worried , Jisoo Walked To Them After Locking The Maids In Store Room . Mr. Berger Who Ran Away From The Start Called Mr. Kim And Informed What Chaos His Daughter Created Making The Old Man Fume In Anger . Soon Cops Walked In Probably Called By Yoongi . Chan Hee Spat Out Blood And Glared Everyone With Teary Eyes . " You.....You All Will Pay For What You Did To Me ......YOU ALL WILL REGRET THIS !!!! " She Screamed Like A Maniac Before Leaving The Place . The Cops Handcuffed Them And Send Them To Station . 

" Can Any Two Of You Come With Us For Statement ? " A Cop Stated Making Everyone Look At Each other . Minseo Nodded And Looked At Bangtan . Taehyung Was About To Walk Forward But Jungkook Was Faster . 

" Na Hee-ah ? I Guess I'll Go With You ." Jungkook Suggested Pressing His Stomach In Pain As He Was Kicked Earlier By A Guard . Minseo Shook Her Head Cupping His Face . Jungkook Pout And Nodded Stepping Back . Yoongi Sighed And Was About To Walk In Front Of Them But Stopped As Jimin Grabbed His Jacket . 

" She Came Here Because Of Me .......So I'll Go With Minseo , You Guys Wait Here.....We'll Come Back Soon." All Nodded Although They Wanted To Accompany Her . Minseo Put On Her Coat And Walked Out With Jimin Who Hold Her Hand , Making Minseo Smile And Follow The Cops .  Jin Waddled To The Kitchen With Joon , Jisoo And Hoseok For Cooking Dinner While Three Of Them Stood There With Worried Eyes . 

" I'll Wait For Them.....You Guys Go ." Yoongi Said As He Looked At The Door Worried . Jungkook Shook His Head . 

" Ani.....I'll Wait For My Na Hee.....You Guys Can Leave , Take Rest ." Jungkook Said As He Sat On Couch Covering His Face With His Palms Tired By The Fight . Taehyung And Yoongi Looked At Jungkook And Then At Each other . 

" Yah Jeon Jungkook ? What Do You Mean By ' MY ' Na Hee ?" They Both Said In Unison Glaring The Older Male Who Just Looked At Them Confused , But Soon He Realized The Situation And Glared Them Back . 

One Thing Was Final After This Glare Battle .......That They Were Love Rivals .    

*************************End Of Chapter 43 

Thanks For Reading Guys . And I Guess From Now Their Rivalry Gonna Start . 3 Of Them Came Out Of Lime Light .......Will Jimin Also Join In This Cold War ? And Is There Another Twist Waiting For You Guys ? Uhh ?? 

IDK .............Anything Is Possible . Stick To This FF , I'll Make Sure To Update Daily ^ ^

And Thanks For 143 Votes LOL , You Know What That Mean ?? 

1-  I 

4- Love 

3- You 

Sksksk Nado Saranghae Guys !! 

I Thought That I'll Stretch The Story A Bit More But I Guess It'll End In .....* Gulp* 100 Chapters Hehehe * Awkward Laugh * 

See You In The Next Chapter . Wait For My Updates ...... O.O 

- Charil Meng .