Chapter 32

Chanhee's POV  

" Ms. Kim ? Young Master Asked You To Leave , He Isn't In A Mood To Talk With You - " The Maid Said Making Me More Piss . I Was Waiting In The Living Room Since An Hour But That Filthy Brat Didn't Even Budged To Come Downstairs And Greet Me . How Dare He Ignore Me Like This ? HOW CAN HE TREAT THE FUTURE MISTRESS OF PARK FAMILY LIKE THIS ???  

I Stomp Upstairs Ignoring The Maid Who Was Trying To Stop Me , I Barge In Jimin's Room . " What The Heck Park Jimin ?? Why Weren't You Downstairs ? What Do You Think I Am Huh ? You Really Doing This To Me ? It's So Insulting !!! " He Just Turned And Looked At Me With Eyes Without Emotions . I Grabbed His Collar And Shook Him . I Was Really Mad At Him . I Really Can't Accept Being Treated Like This . 

" What Was So Good In Minseo That You Still Can't Forget That Slut ? She Never Even Looked At You , And You......Even When She's Not Here Can't Move On ?!! Why ? Why You Never Look At Me ? WHYY ???? " I Just Yelled On His Face Knowing That He'll Be More Piss At The Way I Was Talking .....But He Just Burst Into Laughter . I Let Go Of Him And Looked At Him In Disbelief . " WHAT'S FUCKING FUNNY JIMIN ??? " 

" Funny ? You Are Asking What's Funny ? Aish.....Ask What's Not Funny ? You....Your Whole Existence Is A Joke Kim Chan Hee ......I Wish To Choke You , With My Own Hands .....But Killing Someone Isn't My Job ......Scram !! I Don't Wanna See Someone Like You ." He Said Turning His Back To Me . I Can't Believe All What I Did All My Life .....Just Went In Vain ? No...I Won't Let Him Do This . 

I Hold His Wrist Making Him Turn To Face Me , " I Love You....Please Love Me Back.....Jimin !! At Least Try To Move On , She Won't Come Back.....She Won't !! It's Only Me Now !! Let Me Be With You .....Just Forget About That Girl ......Who Knows What She Did To Gain Popularity.....She Even Had Sex With Jaebum But You Still Thinks Its A Lie ?? Jimin Wake Up !! " 

He Pushed Me Harshly That I Fall On The Floor . Tears Filled In My Eyes , I Looked Up Shooting Death Glares At Him . " I Really Don't Wanna Repeat This But.....No One Can Take Her Place , I Loved Her , Only Her .......If She's Not With Me......Then I Don't Want Anyone.....I Don't Want Her Substitute ......Ms. Kim ...Better Get Lost From My Sight , And Stop Dreaming That We'll Have A Future Because ......That's A Lie ......It Won't Happen . " He Said Gritting His Teeth . 

" But Jimin I'm Your Fiancée , You Can't Do Thi- ....." He Rolled His Eyes And Walked Out , Soon Some Guards Walked In And Grabbed My Arms , " What The Heck ....Who ? WHo Are You Guys !! Leave Me !!! Uggghhhh...." They Heartlessly Dragged Me Out And Pushed Me Infront Of Jimin , Who Was Sitting Casually On Couch , Sipping Wine . " Why ? This Is So Embarrassing !! I'll Complain Your Grandma !! " 

Jimin Smirked And Just Stared At Me , His Eyes Were Like He Wasn't Him , The Jimin I Knew.....It Was Like The Devil Himself . 

 Na Hee's POV 

" I....I Don't Know What To Do.....Only You Can Help Me ." I Said Sitting Infront Of Naomi , The One Who Knows Who I'm In Reality Except Taehyung . She Looked At Me And Smiled , I Was So Confuse Not Understanding To Know What's Behind Her Smile . She Grabbed My Hand And Blinked . 

" Minseo-ah......Everything Here Happens For A Reason , If God Sent Your Soul In Someone's Body ? Then There's  A Reason.......A Reason And Also A Remedy , A Solution But It's Unlocked .....That Can Only Be Solved By You . " I Furrowed My Brows , Biting My Lips Not Knowing What Will Be The Solution Or How To Solve It ..........All Alone ? 

" As Per Me.....What I Know Is ....She's With You....Around You And Now She Really Wants To Talk With You , Minseo-ssi ? Her Life Span Wasn't Just For 22 Years ......It Was For 68 . Her Death Was A Mistake .......And She Was In Coma , A Time When The Soul Can Go And Come Out Of The Body.....When You Entered Her Body She Was Out , And She Was Out.....Like A Stray Soul .....I Don't Know How To Say But...Something Is Stopping Her To Enter In Her Body .....But I Don't Know What ? " She Said Letting Out A Deep Sigh . I Looked Away With Teary Eyes . 

What Taehyung Said Was Right . I'm Just Hurting Others I Guess ......Living In Someone Else's Body And Devouring The Love That I Lacked In My Past Life ? Aish......Since When I Became So Selfish , I Just Thought About Me But Never Thought About Na Hee And Her Family , Friends Or The People Related To Her . I Really Feel Bad Now . " What I Shall Do Now ? " 

" Maybe.....Talking With Na Hee Herself Can Solve Your Problem ? "  I Looked At Her With Wide Eyes . She Hold My Hands Tightly , Her Smile Slowly Faded And.....Her Eyelids Turn Completely White Scaring The Hell Out Of Me . I Tried To Free My Hands But Her Grip Was Really Tight . Everything Started Shaking . I Looked Into Her Eyes , Slowly My Fear Erased , I Gulped And Sighed . 

" Who Are You ?" I Asked As I Was Damn Sure She Wasn't Naomi , By What She Looks . She Smirked And Flipped Her Hair , Looking At Me . Slowly She Released My Hand And Looked At The Mirror Behind Her . I Was Just Looking At Her Curiously . 

" N-Na Hee .......Kim Na Hee ." 

************************* End Of Chapter 32 . 

Thanks For Reading !! 

Now I Guess I'll Add Some Supernatural Stuff And Please Don't Hate Me For That , Don't Forget To Comment And Vote !! Feel Free To Correct Me ~ I'm Still A Learner I'll Love It If You'll Point Out My Mistakes , If Any .......Except My Writing Style ,  I Already Changed It ......Just For This FF I'm Using This ' Aaa Bbb ' Form But Check Out My Other FFs Its In ' Aaa bbb ' Form !! 

Mianhe !! And See You Later In Next Chapter . 

- Charil Meng .