Chapter 77

Author's POV 

" Wait ? Minseo .....? Why You Mentioned Her ? 

All Turned At The Very Familiar Voice Near The Door , Minseo's Eyes Widen A Bit , Jungkook Was Speechless Not Knowing What To Say While Taehyung Gulped Hard , Licking His Lips . The Blonde Haired Man Walked In With Confusion Written All Over His Face . He Placed The Bowl On Side Table And Touched Minseo's Cheek . 

" How Are You Feeling Now ? Headache ? Feeling Dizzy ? Huh ?" He Asked Sitting Beside Minseo And Smiled . " By The Way......Why You Guys Were Talking About My Minseo ?" He Frowned Not Liking The Fact . Taehyung Let Out A Dry Chuckle And Made Faces To Minseo Who Sighed And Moaned A Bit .

" Ahhh....M-My Head- " Minseo Faked Making Jimin And Jungkook Worry . Taehyung Sighed In Relief And Smiled Satisfied By Minseo's Acting . 

" What A Shameless Guy ? Go And Call The Doctor !! Na Hee Isn't Feeling Well ..." Jimin Panicked And Was About To Press The Calling Button But Minseo Stopped Her . All Looked At Her With Confusion . She Smiled Awkwardly And Shook Her Head .

" It's Okay.....I'm Fine . I Was Kidding Hahaha ." She Laughed Making Jimin Pout And Smack Her Playfully . 

" You Scared Me Again . By The Way Doctor Said You Have To Stay Here For Like More 3 Days .....Then We Can Go Back To Seoul ." Jimin Winked And Looked At The Congee . " Oh Jin Hyung Cooked This For You , He Said You Need Nutrition And Energy For Recovery ......Currently He's Paying The Bills With Jisoo . They'll Be Here Soon ." He Said Blowing A Spoonful For Minseo . 

" I....I Can Feed Myself !! Don't Treat Me As If I Am About To Die !! Give....Give It To Me....And Kookie ? You Said You Wanna Talk With Me Personally Right ?" She Smiled And Looked At The Older Males Who Stared At Minseo In Complete Disbelief . " You Guys Can Leave . I Want Kookie To Feed Me ." She Said While Fake Smiling At 95 Liners . 

" Yah ? How Can You Just Throw Us Out.....Aish...Call Us When You Want Us....We'll Be Just A Call Away Hmm ?" Jimin Smiled And Ruffled Her Hair Before Walking Out Of The Room . Taehyung Smiled And Was About To Sit But Minseo's Glare Made Him Stop . 

" I Said Both Of You Get Out , I Wanna Talk With Kookie In Privacy ." She said Without Looking At Taehyung . He Sighed And Glared Jungkook Before Walking Out , Mumbling Something . Minseo Slumped And Looked At Jungkook . " I Know You Are Mad At Me But I Have.....A Reason For This ." She Said Looking At Her Hands . 

" I Don't Know What's Your Intentions But I Want To See Na Hee And Clarify My Doubts . I Don't Trust You .......You Lied To Us ." He Whispered The Last Part , He Knew That Na Hee Was Acting Different After The Accident And Now He Came To Know The Reason ......The Reason Was That.....She Was Never Na Hee But Someone Else In Her Body . 

" Jungkook.....Mianhe.....I Hid This Knowing That You Guys Will freak Out .....Besides Jimin Would Never Move On And Will Not Allow Me To Give Na Hee Her Body Back....You Know Right How Broken He Was When He Came To Know About My Death ? I Did This For Jimin And Kim Family .......But The Main Reason Is To Make My Murderer Suffer .......I Just Borrowed This Body For Somedays And I Promise I'll Give It Back To Na Hee.....Believe Me .....Kookie-ah ." She Whispered His Name . 

" Umm.......Fine , I Don't Care About The Reasons ......I Just Want Na Hee To Be Safe , Where's She ? Is She Here ? Na Hee ? Can You Hear Me ? Minseo-ssi .......Give Me That ." He Pointed At The Pendant Making Minseo Look At It And Then At Jungkook .

" Kookie.....This Is For Me....But.." She Pulled It Out With A Weak Smile , " I Guess You Should Have This For Now ......It'll Help You To Communicate With Na Hee-ah . Here ." She Handed Him The Pendant . Jungkook's Eyes Sparkled As A Storm Of Joy Hit Him . He Flashed His Bunny Teeth And Put The Pendant Around His Neck . " She's Not Here......Maybe Outside ?"