Chapter 88

Mr. Kim's POV 

I Was Near My Late Wife's Grave When I Heard Someone Sobbing Badly , I Got Up And Headed Towards The Sounds , I Was Shocked To See A Young Girl Sobbing At My Daughter's Grave . Do She Know Minseo ? Why She's Crying ? I Stopped A Few Steps Away And Heard Her Talking , She Looked Really Guilty But What Triggered Me Was Her Saying That She Can't Give Minseo Justice And She Saw My Daughter In Her Dreams Saying About Not Having Peace .

As A Dad , I Will Definitely Want My Daughter To Rest In Peace , When She Was Alive , I Never Gave Her Enough Time , I Sent Her Away So That She Won't Get Affected By My Second Marriage With Her Aunt . I Always Loved My Princess But Because Of My Busy Life ......I Failed To Give Her The Love And Care She Needed . Since She Was A Kid , She Faced A Lot And Even Her Last Breathe Was With Pain .

 It Sends Shiver To My Spine When I Still Think My Beautiful Daughter In The Coffin . It Hurts When I Still Remember Her Pale , Blood Stained Face ......Her Death Was Unexpected And Shook Me Badly , I Never Imagined My Minseo Will Leave Me .....All Of A Sudden.......

As Every Father , I Dreamt To See My Daughter Minseo In Wedding Gown , Walk Her To The Aisle , Hand Her To Someone Who Can Take My Place And Love Her Forever . I Wanted To See Her Happy , My Small Minseo ......She Grew Up So Fast Just Within A Blink , It's Still Fresh In My Memories, The Day She Was Born To Me And Her Mom , My Small Precious Princess .

My Minseo . 

But Everything Shattered When Someone Killed Her So Brutally , I Will Never Forgive That Person That Killed My Daughter Without Any Reason , I'll Not Spare Them . I Looked At The Girl Who Was About To Walk Away .

" Excuse Me Miss ? What You Just Said ?......My Daughter......She's Unhappy ?" The Girl Stopped On Her Track And Glanced At Me , " Can You Explain More......How You Know About My Daughter ......And Who Are You ?" I Asked , My Voice Was Shaky , I Was Just Tensed To Hear The Young Lady . Minseo's Soul Was Still On Earth ? I Guess I'm Really A Bad Father . 

" Can....We Talk ?" 

Na Hee's POV 

" So You Got A Friend Too ? Huh ?" Naomi Chuckled While Sitting On Her Chair , I Rolled My Eyes And Sat On The Other Side . " Why A Spirit Want To Meet Me ? I Already Told You Before That I Can't Help You Having Your Body ......And It's Just A Waste Of Time To Ask About That Again , Miss.......Na Hee ? Right ?" She Said Smirking . Jaehyun Stayed Out Not Wanting To Involve With A Sorcerer .

" Yep . I'm Na Hee....The Real One . Naomi-ssi.....I Don't Know When I'll Get Back My Body Naturally But .......I Want A Vessel Until That Day . I Can't Live Like This ......It's So Pathetic....I Want A Vessel And I'll Pay You As Much As You Want . Just Help Me Out , That Minseo Bitch Is Misusing My Body And I Can't Stand It .......She Ruined Everything .......I Want Justice.....And Only You Can Help Me Ms. Naomi ." I Said Staring Directly In Her Eyes .

" I See .......You Can Do Anything Huh ? Hahaha.....I Want Money As Well As A Soul......If You'll Give Me A Female Spirit , I'll Give You Some Solutions . How's The Deal ?" Naomi Said As She Clasped Her Hands . I Glared Her .

" What Do You Think ? How Can I Bring You A Soul ? That Also A Female Soul Huh ? And If You Really Have Any Solutions Then Just Fucking Spill It Out ......You Money Lover .....Tell The Price ....I Don't Have Much Time Arrasso ?" I Slammed The Table Still Shooting Death Glares At The Sorcerer . She Smirked And Shrugged And Looked Out Of The Small Window In That Room . " SAY !! " 

" Look Miss , First Of All.....I Have Reasons For Demanding Those Things And Yes I'm A Money Lover Coz I'm Not Like You.......Born With A Silver Spoon In My Mouth , I Have A Family To Feed And I Need Money . And Crap That Shit , Let's Talk All Fair And Square . Give Me Minseo's Soul And I'll Get A Way To Put You In A Vessel......Whosoever You Like ." She Said With A Straight Face .

" Okay I Promise........I'll Give You Money And That Bitch's Soul , I Don't Care What You'll Do With Her . Now......Tell What I Can Do To Get  A Vessel !!?" I Yelled Making Her Sigh .

" Nae.....Just Remember Your Promise Or I'll Pull Some Strings By Which You'll Never Be Able To Get Back In Your Body ." She Smirked Making My Eyes Widen , " Just Remember Your Promise....Hm ?" I Nodded . She Got Up And Went In The Room . I'm Just A Few Steps Away From Ruining Minseo's Life . 

Just A Few Steps Away . 

Naomi's POV 

I Smirked Staring At The Magic Potion . Looks Like Revenge Blinded This Idiot Spirit . Having Short Tempered Often Is Fatal For Health . Whatever It Is I'll Be Profited By Both Sides Besides Minseo's Spirit Will Be A Good Slave To Me . 

I Walked Out And Placed The Pendant On The Table

I Walked Out And Placed The Pendant On The Table . " Look......If You'll Make Someone Drink This Potion To The Person You Want To Make Your Vessel .....His OrHer Body Will Become A Medium For 10 Minutes And At That Time You'll Be Able To Enter The Body And Fight Against The Spirit And Kick That Soul Out , This Potion Will Make That Soul Dizzy And It'll Ease Your Fight ." I Smirked Staring At Her .

" Just That ? "

" Ahh.....No , This Needs A Perfect Time , This Should Be Done When There's A Lunar Eclipse , The Person Should Be Out Under The Dark Sky And You Have To Chant A Spell . It's Not That Easy Miss. Na Hee .......If You'll Fail.....You Can't Even Enter Your Own Body And Always Be Trapped Out Even Though Minseo Will Leave Your Body , It's Risky.....Think Again ." I Sighed . She Laughed And Grabbed That Pendant . 

" No Matter What......I'll Do It .....Lunar Eclipse Huh ? It's One Month Later.......I'll Do It.....I'll Not Let That Bitch Survive In My Body For Long Hahaha ....Wait.....Can I Use This On My Body ?" She Asked Making Me Shake My Head .

" Minseo's Soul Is Pure And Has A Reason To Stay In That Body , She's Granted Permission From God Himself ......You Can't Fight It , Beside You Need A Vessel , You Can Be In  A Vessel For Just 5 Days . It's Rule . Coz After The Vessel's Soul Will Wake Up , The Spell Will Wear Off Automatically ......Then You Have To Leave The Body No Matter What ." I Stated . She Frowned And Gritted Her Teeth . 

" Okay ......Thanks , I'll Come Back Soon Before The Lunar Eclipse To Know The Spell And Also Pay You Your Fees , Till That......Don't Die ." She Got Up Smirking And Was About To Leave But I Stopped Her . 

" Na Hee-ssi ? Just A Friendly Advice........He Who Digs A Pit For Others , Fall In It Himself . Don't Get So Overwhelmed That You Fall In Your Own Pit ." I Smiled Making Her Glare At Me And Leave Without A Sweet Goodbye . A Brainless Spirit . Hahaha .

I Am Damn Sure You'll Fall In Your Own Trap , So Sad.....

**************End Of Chapter 88 

Thanks For Reading . See You Later In Next Chapter !! 

- Charil Meng .