Chapter 65

Minseo's POV 

I Bit My Lower Lips As He Sat In Front Of Me And Placed The Drink On The Table . " Drink This....You Look Tired ." He Said While Looking At Me With His Serious Cold Gaze . I Glanced At The Drink And Nodded . 

Mint Lemonade ? 

Mint Lemonade ? 

" So.....Why Were You There ? That's Minseo's Dream House .......She Never Told Anyone About It Except Me And Her Dad . How Come You Know A Lot Things About Her ......Who....Who Are You ?" Jimin Asked As He Gazed Directly In My Eyes . 

Crap . I'm Screwed . 

" I Just Walked There....Of My Own , I Didn't Knew It Was Related To Minseo-ssi ." I Mumbled While Playing With The Table Cloth . Jimin Grabbed My Wrist And Made Me Look At Him . " W-what ?" Jimin Was Silent For A Moment , Before He Shook His Head With A Cute Smile . I Was Really Confused About His Weird Behavior . Before I Could Ask Him The Reason Of Why He Was Acting Crazy , He Started Talking . 

" Hahaha....Never Mind Me , I Just Realized How Silly I Was....Hahaha ." He Covered His Eyes , Laughing But Soon His Laugh Turned Into Sobs Making Me Panic . " Why ? Why I Still Think That Minseo Is Beside Me , Holding My Hand ? Why I Still Expect Her To Come Back In My Arms .....When I Know That ......It's Just Fake Hopes .....Why I'm Keeping Myself In Darkness ....Why ?" I Bit My Lower Lips , Sitting In Front Of Him Helpless . 

I'm Sorry Jimin . I'm Sorry For Not Being With You In Your Hard Times . Maybe This What It's Fated . Mianhe ~ 

" Jimin......I Just Want You To Move On...I Know It's Hard - "

" Move On ? Kim Na Hee .......It's Not That Easy , When Your Childhood Love Leaves You All Alone And Walks Far Away From You Without Any Word ......It Hurts . You Don't Know What I Suffered , You Won't Understand How I Felt Seeing Minseo's Dream House , You Can't Relate How I Felt When My Grandma Gave Me That News !! You Won't Understand How I Fell Seeing That Kim Chanhee Every time......Although I Don't Have Any Proof....I Trust My Sixth Sense Telling Me That.....Yes , She's The Reason Behind Everything ." Jimin Clenched His Jaw Looking Out Of The Big Window . 

" W-wait !You Think That ......Kim Chanhee Is The Murderer ? Don't You Love Her ? Weren't You The One Who Didn't Believed It When Minseo Was In Scandal With Jaebum Oppa ? Weren't You The One Who Asked For Minseo's Death ?" I Got Up . " W-wha- "

" Excuse Me ? What The Heck Are You Talking About ? And How Come You Know About Minseo's Scandal With Jaebum ? " Jimin Tilt His Head , Eyes Fixed And Scanning My Super Shocked Expressions . I Looked Away And Licked My Lips . 

" I ....I Heard About It ." I Lied While Balling My Fist , Trying My Best To Make A Normal Face . Jimin Chuckled Making Me Glance At Him . 

" Heard ? Ha-ha You Heard ? Kim Na Hee Are You Kidding Me ? How Can You Hear That When You Were Sleeping In Coma When Minseo's Case Happened ?" Jimin Got Up And Paid . " Let's Go....I Don't Wanna Talk About Minseo For A While . And You Better Have A Proper Explanation About All This What Happened . " He Dead Panned And Started Walking Out Of The Restaurant . 

I Let Out A Deep Sigh And Followed Him , Dragging My Feet And Maintaining Distance Between Us . My Heart Was Already Beating Fast When I Pondered About What Will Happen In Future When I'll Leave This Body ? Will Jimin Be Able To Take That Truth ? Will He Believe That He's Sixth Sense Was Right . " Jimin ?" 

He Stopped And Turned To Face Me , " Yes Kim Na Hee ?" I Walked Closer To Him And Pulled Him Into A Tight Hug . " W-what ? What Are You Doing ? Are You.....Pitying Me ?" He Let Out A Dry Chuckle Pulling Away . I Blinked As I Didn't Knew The Reason Why I Hugged Him . I Felt Like He Needs It , Like Past Times . " I'm Not Sad......Just Curious . And It's Funny When I See You As My Minseo's Substitute.....It's Weird Why I Visualize You As My Dead Fiancée !! I Guess I Need To Meet A Psychologist . Hahaha .....I Think I'm Being Crazy ." 

A Substitute ? 

Time Skip 

I Packed My Luggage And Took Shower . After Showering , I Wrapped A Dry Towel Around My Body And Walked Out . I Frowned While Thinking What To Wear For The Journey Back To Seoul . I Sat On Bed While Choosing When .....

" Yah Na Hee Lunch- .......Uhh......" 

I Smiled And Turned To See Jungkook In My Room . He Stood Near The Door With A Smirk , Aish....This Dirty Minded Kid Is Definitely Thinking About Something Nasty . I Got Up And Turned Back . " Yah.....Get Out Before I Kick Your Ass Out Jeon Jungkook . Don't You Know How To Knock You Filthy JERK ?!!! " I Peeked To See Him Smiling . Ugh.....Weirdo .

" C'mon Dress Up .....I Won't Look . And Besides .....I'm Just Following Yoongi Hyung's Order , I Can't Leave Without You.....So...." He Plopped On My Bed With A Impish Smirk Resting On His Blossom Pink Lips . " Take Your Own Time ." 

 Wait What ? Why I'm Staring At His Lips ? Oh Noooo

" Yah !! " I Grabbed His Wrist And Tried To Pull Him But Instead He Pulled Me , Making Me Land On Top Of Him . " Jeon Jungk- " He Gently Placed His Lips On Mine , Cutting My Words Off . My Eyes Widen As He Bit My Lips . I Hissed And Glared Him But He Just Smirked Winking At Me . 

AHHHH !! I Just Wanna Shoot This Advantage Taker !! 

I Was In My Own World Planning How To Kill Him When .....

" So This Is The Way You Betrayed Me , Kim Minseo ? You Filthy Slut !! " 

*********End Of Chapter 65 

By The Way Guys ? What Do You Think ? Who's This ? Who Felt Betrayed Seeing Them In This Intimidating Position ? Comment Your Answers Below . And Don't Forget To Hit The Vote Button !!  

THANKS FOR READING !! I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS WEIRD CHAPTER !!  

- Charil Meng .