Chapter 92

Chan Hee's POV 

" What ? Why We Need To Reopen The Fucking Case Dad ? How Can You Even Trust Any Random Girl ? I Know She's Lying !!! " I Yelled As It's Ridiculous To Restart Something That I Shut Down With So Much Efforts . If It'll Get Start Again , I'll Be Doomed . Neither I Have Money Nor Contacts By Which I'll Prove Myself Innocent . " Dad......It's.....It's Just Waste Of Time !! " 

" We Gonna Restart The Case And Give Minseo Justice . I Don't Care If It's Waste Of Time Or Money .......What I Know Is ......I Won't Let The Real Culprit Go Away That Easily . Jaebum Will Be Released Tomorrow . I Also Hired The Best Cops Of Seoul To Take This Case Under Them . I Hope This Time ........They'll Give My Daughter ...Justice . " Dad Smiled And Walked Away . I Screamed Annoyed . My Own Dad Was Trying To Ruin My Plans !! 

I Plopped On Couch And Sighed Thinking How To Get Myself In The Good List Of Those Cops . Well There's No Evidence To Show That I'm The Real Culprit . But I Still Need A Back Up Plan . 

Minseo's POV

Christmas Party Was Dope . We All Enjoyed It . Mom's Christmas Cakes And Jin Oppa's Cookies Were The Best , Although Jungkook And Taehyung Stole A Lot . They Were High After Eating A Lot Of Sweets . Then We Enjoyed Karaoke Nights And Bonfire , Where I Was Doomed , Dancing With Drunk BTS . Gladly Jisoo Unnie Saved Me From Yoongi , Who Almost Thought My Thighs As Chicken STEAK !!!! 

What Made The Night So Funny Was Namjoon Oppa Singing . I Can't Blame Him .......But That Was Hilarious . I Sat There Laughing And Recording The Video , Every time I Watch It , I Can't Stop Laughing . Damn , That Was Iconic Christmas Ever .

 His Face And Others Cheering Hahahaha . Wtf Was Jungkook And Jin Doing Hahaha . Jungkook's Voice Was Magical . I Can't Help But Appreciate Them But ...........Jin Oppa Shattered My Heart , Followed By Awfully Drunk Namjoon . I Can't Relate What Was Their Sorrow ......Why Were They Yelling In The Mic . But Jungkook Was BEST !! 

Namjoon Oppa Was Full Of Soul , He Was Just Shouting Out His Lungs , I Can't Help But Roll On Floor Crying And Tearing Up While Laughing . Jimin And Hoseok Were The One Who Laughed The Most . 

But I Was Totally Exhausted Of Laughing When All Of The Crackheads Started Singing  And Dancing , Shaking Their Booty . Wow ......That Was....Just .....Even Neighbors Complained Of How They Were Howling . LMAO . Mom Was So Shook When She Heard Her Sons Crying In The Mic . Jisoo Can't Help But Laugh With Me . I Can't Believe I Know Them . And They Are The Same Handsome Men , Girls Die For . 

Christmas Was Great !! It's 4 Days Since Christmas But They Are Still Planning For Another Party. But I Don't Have Much Time , I Have To Tackle Down Chan Hee And Go Back To Heaven . All Those Days I Spent In Na Hee's Life Will Become Memories , The Memories That I'll Treasure The Most . 

I Was In My Room When Jimin , Jungkook And Hoseok Barged In With Jin And Namjoon Oppa Behind Them . " Yah !! " I Threw The Pillows At Them , One Landed Directly On Jimin's Face While Jungkook Catch Other Two Like A Pro , Before It Can Hit Him . Hoseok Laughed And Walked In . " Why Are You All Here ? " I Asked As I Glared Them . " Never Heard Of Knocking ? Park Pervy Jimin ?" He Shrugged And Plopped Beside Me .

What He Is ? A 5 Year Old Baby ? 

" Aish . It's Not What You Think , We Are Here To Plan Something Important ". Yoongi Walked In While Yawning . " You F%$king  Rascals . How Come You Guys Left Me In The Car ? Wanna Die ?" He Glared The Maknaes And Then At Jin . " By The Way We Are Here To Plan The Party ." He Said And Laid On The Couch . Such A Sloth !!