Chapter 31

Na Hee's POV 

He's Touch On My Skin Sent Shiver To My Spine, His Blue Eyes Tracing Every  Inch Of My Face , His Hot Breathe Fanning Against My Lips , His Everything Was So Attractive ......So Beautiful . He Slowly Pulled Me Closer And Pressed My Head On His Chest . I Could Hear His Heart Thumping Against His Chest . I Looked Up And Our Eyes Met . He Slowly Leaned Closer  Almost Making Our Noses Brush Against Each Other . My Whole Body Was Longing For Him To Kiss Me . It Was Like Something Important For Me To Survive . He Was Looking Breathtakingly Beautiful , With His Soft Bangs Falling On His Forehead , I Felt My Cheeks Heating Up And A Tingling Sensation Rushing All Over My Body . 

" What If In Our Past Life , I  Failed To  Make You Mine ? But This Time I Won't Let Anyone Harm You

" What If In Our Past Life , I  Failed To  Make You Mine ? But This Time I Won't Let Anyone Harm You ......If Anyone Will Even Dare To Touch A Single Hair Of Yours .......I'll Make Sure To Behead Him . Saranghae ~ " I Looked At Him With Eyes Full Of Affection . 

I Blushed A Bit And Looked Down . He Raised My Chin With His Index Finger Making Me Look Up At Him . He Slowly Leaned Closer And Closer . My Heart Was Beating Erratically As If It Gonna Pop Out Of My Chest . I Leaned In And Our Lips Were Almost About To Touch When ........

" CUT !!!! "

I Pulled Away And  Bowed At Others , Taehyung's Makeup Artist Came And Started Applying Make Up For The Next Shot . I Looked At So Hyun Who Smiled And Showed Thumbs Up . I Nodded And Looked At Taehyung Who Let Out A Deep Sigh , Making My Heart Clench . I Turned And Ran In My Changing Room . A Staff Handed Me My Outfit For Next Shot . 

" I'm Proud Of You , The Way You Are Acting

" I'm Proud Of You , The Way You Are Acting....You'll Surely Success ." Yoongi Said As He Tucked Some Hair Strands Behind My Ear . I Smiled And Walked To Taehyung For The Last Shot , That Is A Musical Video . I Stood Beside Him . He Didn't Even Turned To Me Until Yoongi Asked Us To Get Ready . 

( Imagine Taehyung And Na Hee In This , Their First Meet In Second Life ......At First They Hated Each other But When Taehyung Got The Memory From His Past Life Back , He Tried To Win Her Heart . He Secretly Hired Her To Work For Him And Then Na Hee Comes To Know That He Was An Officer And Not Some Mafia Which Let Her Respect Him More , She Falls For Him And Believes About Their Past Life Then Together They Fight Against The Evil Mafia Leader , The King From Past Life , So Hyun Also Helps Them To Avenge In Their Mission , At Last Taehyung Kisses Her And Promises To Make Her His For All The Lives He'll Get ....That's Where The Movie Ends For It's Sequel ..........^ ^ ) 

As The Shot Ended Taehyung's Affectionate Eyes Turned To Cold Gaze . He Let Go Of My Waist And Started Walking Towards His Van . I Bit My Lower Lips Avoiding Not To Tear Up , Infront Of Others . I Followed Him And Grabbed His Wrist . He Turned With The Same Cold Stare Making My Heart Shatter Into Pieces . Although He's Eyes Were Cold , Still There Was Some Traces Of Sadness Whirling In It . He Looked At Our Hands Making Me Loosen The Grip . I Stepped Back And Looked At My Feet . 

" Why .....Why Are You Ignoring Me ?? " I Said ,  My Words Were Almost Heard Out As Whisper As Tears Welled Up In My Eyes . I Heard Him Sigh . He Ruffled His Fluffy Hair And Licked His Lips Before Talking . 

" Look Na H- ...I Mean.....Minseo Sunbae , You....I Don't Know The Reason , But I Need Time , I Just .....It's Really So Hard For Me To Accept You.....It's Like I'm Talking To Another Person , You....You Are Cheating Us , You Are Cheating Hyungs !! You Are Cheating Kookie , You.....You Will End Up Hurting Others !! How Can You Be So Selfish ?? HOW ??? " He Yelled And Looked At Me With Disgust . I Stood There Almost In Daze As He Turned And Left . 

I Fall On My Knees Crying . I Covered My Mouth Sobbing So That No One Can Hear Me Cry And Come To See Me In This Condition . Why ? What I Did ? Am I Really Selfish ?? Am I Really That Bad ?? Am I Really Wrong ? But ......It's Not In My Will To Leave This Body Taehyung . If I'll Tell Others , They Won't Believe Me ....Will They ? How Can You Turn A Cold Shoulder To Me Kim Taehyung ??? HOW !!!!!? 

Taehyung's POV 

I Shut The Door And Slide Down Hugging My Knees . I Felt A Throbbing Pain In My Chest  As If Someone Stabbed It With 1000 Of Swords . I Closed My Eyes And Ears As My Own Words Rang In My Mind Making Me Hate Myself . I Heard Her Cries And Sobs But My Feet Were So Weak To Face Her . What I Did ?? Why ? Why I Became Like This ? Why I'm Sad When I Came To Know That She's Minseo ......Hyung's Fiancée ?? Why I Yelled Those Words On Her Face When I Never Intended To Hurt Her . Why I Pushed Her Away ? When My Heart , Each And Every Cells In My Body Were Yelling To Pull Her Into A Hug ?? Why I Did That ?? Why I'm So Scared .......To Fall In Love With Some One .....Who'll Never Be Mine ?? 

Who'll Never Be Mine ?? 

 " It Hurts ......Here ......Direct In The Core Of My Heart .....I Can't Resist Myself....From Falling For You Minseo -ah ......So...It's Better To Push You Away .....I Can't See Hyung Heart , I Can't Be A Home Wrecker ......I'm Sorry .....Mianhe Minseo-ah .....Mianhe.....I Can't Fall For You ."  I Sobbed Hugging My Knees While Controlling My Urge To Open The Door And Pull Her In My Embrace , Even Though......It'll Be My ...........Last Time

***************************End Of Chapter 31 . 

Ahh.....I Tried My Best To Make It Emotional , But I Guess.....It's Not That Sad . PM Me If You Have Some Better Lines , I'll Surely Add Them In My Re Edit . And Thank You Guys For Your Love , Thanks For Reading Whatever I Write . Thanks A Lot !! 

Well......See You In Next Chapter . Stay Well And Safe !! Don't Forget To Vote And Comment !!

A Pretty Salute To All Taehyung's Fans !!! ^ ^ 

BYE BYE !! 

- Charil Meng .