Chapter 95

Minseo's POV 

Taehyung Pulled Away And Stared At Me , His Warm Breathe Hitting My Moist Lips . My Heart Was Racing Fast In My Chest As If It Gonna Pop Out Any Time Soon . Taehyung Parted His Lips To Say Something But Instead I Heard Someone Scream . We Both Looked At The House Before Running In To See What Happened . 

" AHHHHHHHHH.......WHY YOU DID THAT ? THAT'S GROSS !! " Namjoon Yelled At Hoseok Who Was Himself Confused About What He Did And I Can Say That They Both Were Totally Drunk . 

" What Happened ? Why You Screamed Oppa ?" I Asked Making Both Of Them Sit On The Couch . Namjoon Hugged My Waist Making Me Gasp Loud . " O-Oppa ?" 

" You Won't Believe What Happened ....Hoseok ....Hoseok He ....." Oh God He's Creating So Much Suspense . 

" What He Did Hyung ? Tell ..." Taehyung Flipped His Hair Annoyed , I Chuckled And Looked Back At Oppa Who Was Crying Like A Baby Now . I Shushed Him And Asked Him What Happened . 

" Hoseok ....He Licked My Virgin TOES !! " 

Taehyung Balled His Fist Controlling His Anger , Not To Punch Him . Of Course He's Mad .....I Sighed And Looked At My Hand . " Sorry Oppa .....I Don't Have Any Option ." I Smiled And Knocked Him Down With My Martial Art Trick . 

" Ahh......Na Hee ? We Have A Meeting Tomorrow With Noona For The New Movie ....Lemme Drop You Home . " Yoongi Muttered As He Walked Towards Me . I Nodded And Glanced At Taehyung . 

" Yeah .....It's Late ." Taehyung Pout And Sat Beside Namjoon , I Smiled And Waved At Him , I Had No Option Tho Besides It Was Best For Me To Stay Away From Taehyung , I Was Scared Of Losing My Control . 

Next Day 

I Groaned And Sat On Bed Staring At The Mirror Infront Of Me . I Was Feeling Really Sleepy , Last Night Was Too Much For Me And Not To Forget How I Got Distracted By Taehyung . I Shook My Head And Headed To Take A Hot Shower . 

After Completing My Daily Routine , I Changed Into This :  

I Did My Usual Make Up And Put On Sunglasses Before Heading Out

I Did My Usual Make Up And Put On Sunglasses Before Heading Out . After Doing That Movie , Na Hee Really Got Famous , She Really Is Beautiful , No One Can Deny That ...Uhhh Speaking Of Na Hee ...Where's She ? It's Long Since We Talked , That Pendant ....Jungkook ....Nevermind . 

" Hey Soo-ah !! When You Came Back From Your Trip ?" I Asked Putting On My High Heels , She Smiled And Plopped Beside Me With A Bright Smile . 

" Just Today , Where's Jin And Joon ?" She Asked Looking Around , I Did The Same But Then I Remembered They Were At The Dorm . 

" At Bangtan House , It Was Taehyung's Birthday , So We All Went To Hang Out There And I Guess They Are Still There ....Except Yoongi . He's At His Place ." I Got Up , " I'm Going At Yoongi's Pla- " 

" No Need , I'm Here To Pick You Up ." Yoongi's Voice Echoed In Our Living Room , Making Both Of Us Turn To The Figure Walking Towards Us . I Smiled And Bowed , " Anneyong Yoongi-ah ." He Nodded And Looked At Me . 

" Ready To Go ? Other Casts Are Already Decided , You Will Get Late If We Don't Leave Now ." He Said With An Infamous Expressionless Face . I Blinked Before Nodding . " Let's Go Then ." He Grabbed My Hand All Of A Sudden Leaving Me Dumbfounded , I Waved At Jisoo Before Following Him . 

As We Got In His Car , He Handed Me A File , " What's This ?" I Asked , He Fasten His Seat  Belt And Started The Engine , I Stared At The Red File And Then At Him . 

" The Script And Contract , Read It Properly Before Signing . We Gonna Start Shooting Within 2 Hours . You Already Know About The Script Tho ." He Said While Driving , I Hummed In Response And Started Rolling My Eyes Over The Contract Carefully . 

As The Car Stopped Infront Of The Shooting Set Area , Yoongi Unfasten His Seat Belt And Handed Me His Pen , " Sign ." Wow .....He Really Loves To Do Everything Fast Huh ? I Sighed And Signed With A Bright Smile . " Thanks ." 

We Both Walked Out , I Smiled As My Gaze Landed On The Familiar Figure , " Unnie ? Is That You ? Ahhhhhh Bogo Shipeodo !! " She Squealed In Joy , Pulling Me Into A Hug . I Giggled And Hugged Back . 

" What Are You Doing Here Sohyun ? " I Asked Breaking The Hug . 

" I Gonna Act As The FL's Younger Sister , Who Dies After Intermission . And I Guess You Are The FL Huh ?" She Asked With Her Sparkly Eyes Never Leaving Mine . I Laughed At Her Cuteness , Wait ......If Yoongi Is Here Than There Will Be Also Hyesun Too . " Are You Looking For Hyesun Unnie ? She's Talking With The Wardrobe Manager ." She Pointed .

" Ahh ......Arrasso . And Yes , I Am The FL . I'm Glad And Looking Forward To Work With You All Again ." I Smiled . 

" Huh ? Female Lead ? Lemme Also See Who's Our Beloved Lead Here .....Oops ....Did I Interrupted Your Sweet Talk Huh ?" My Heart Almost Stopped Beating , I Stood There Shocked , " I'm Kim Chan Hee And You - Ohhh......It's You Na Hee-ah ? Right ?" She Looked At Me Innocently .

" Unnie ? Unnie Gwenchana ?" Sohyun Asked Making Me Snap Out

" Unnie ? Unnie Gwenchana ?" Sohyun Asked Making Me Snap Out . I Nodded Awkwardly Before Gazing At That Wicked Bitch . 

" SOHYUN-AH !! Ppalli .....Come Here Please !! " Someone Called Out For Sohyun , She Smiled And Ran Away Leaving Me And Chan Hee Alone . 

" Aha ......Are You Shocked Seeing Me Here Huh ? Na Hee-ah , Na Hee-ah , Na Hee-ah ......What You Thought Huh ? Stepping In Lion's Den , Creating Chaos In My Life .......You Can Runaway Hmm ? Na Na That's Not Easy .......You Better Watch Out , Things Seems Not That Good For You , From Now On ." She Giggled And Walked Away .

" Why ......Why Is She Here ......Aish ....Kim Chanhee ..." My Scared Face Turned Into A Smirking One As She Started Walking Away , " Let's See Who's Bad Time Is Coming ......Coz I Can See Black Clouds Over Your Head .......Sorry To Say .....But You Are Doomed ." 

************End Of Chapter 95 

Thanks For Reading . See You Later In Next Chapter UwU 

- Charil Meng .