Chapter 56

Chan Hee's POV 

I Stomped In The House , Mad And Disappointed On Jimin . That's What I Felt After He Came In My Life . I Was Always Hated By Him , Before Minseo's Death And Now Even After It . Can't He See How Much I'm Trying To Fix Our Relationship , I Even Went To Paris For Him , But He Ignored Me , And Chose That Slut . Why Every time I Try To Woo Jimin , A Bitch Interferes ? Firstly Minseo And Now That Na Hee Kim . 

" WHY ? ARRGGHH !! " 

I Kicked The Glass Table Making A Loud Smash . Mom Ran Out And Looked At Me Worried . " Chan Hee-ah ? What Happened Sweetie ? Why You Came Back So Early ? " I Looked At Her With My Teary Eyes And Pulled Her Into A Tight Hug , Crying On Her Shoulder . " Shh....It's Okay Sweetie ...Don't Cry ....Please ." I Nodded Breaking The Hug . 

" Mom.....Nothing Is Okay , That Park Jimin Just Sued Me In A Foreign Country , I Didn't Knew He's That Merciless . I Love Him But He Treats Me Like A Trash . He Was Flirting With A Na Hee Named Girl .....And When I Tried To Stop Him , He Sued Me ." I Sobbed . Although I Lied , But I Knew That My Soft Mother Gonna Back Fire At Park Family And They Will Pressurize Jimin To Be With Me . " He's Really Mean Mom ." 

" But That's Not What I Heard Little Miss Chan Hee ." 

I Turned To See Dad , He Was Staring At Me With His Unusual Cold Gaze . What's Wrong ? 

" Do You Think That You Can Lie And We'll Buy It ? Do You Think I Don't Have Any News Of What You Did ? And Why You Were Sued ?" He Deadpanned Shooting Death Glares At Me . I Hid Behind Mom , I Never Saw Dad To Be So Mad .....But The Most Important Question Is....Who Told Him ? 

" Yeobo ? What Are You Saying ? Why Are You Accusing Our Own Daughter ? Are You Out Of Mind .....Can't You See How Hurt Our Daughter Is ? And Why The Heck Are You Supporting That Filthy Cheater ?" Mom Yelled Hiding Me Behind Her . Dad Chuckled And Pushed Her Away From Me . 

" Don't Argue When You Don't Know Anything Mrs. Kim .......She...She Gonna Ruin Our Family Name . I Really Regret To Have Her As My Daughter .....She's A Jinx To Kim Family . Kim Chanhee ....From Today , You Aren't Allowed To Go Out And Come As You Wish .....And All Your Cards Are Freezed......Let's See Where You'll Go , I Guess It's All My Fault To Not Raise Her Well ......" He Let Out A Deep Sigh Sitting On Couch . " I Really Miss My Minseo .....My Princess ." 

" But Da- " 

Dad Looked At Me Pissed , " Mr. Chang ? Drag Her In Her Room And Lock It . She's Really Spoiled .....Thank God Jimin Didn't Complained To His Family Otherwise We Would Have Been Doomed . She's Really A Trouble Maker .....Take Her Away !! " The Body Guard Nodded And Started Dragging Me Upstairs . I Yelled At Dad But He Didn't Even Budged To Turn Back . 

" YOU'LL REGRET DAD !!!! DAD ?! " 

The Guard Pushed Me In My Room And Locked It From Outside . I Kicked The Door And Balled My Fist In Anger . I Never Thought Dad Will Act This Way And Punish Me Because Of Such A Small Matter . He's Always Partial Though......I Hate Him .....I Hate HIM !! 

" This Isn't Just A Slap On My Face .....It's A Stomp On My Dignity ....Park Jimin ? You'll Pay For It ." 

Na Hee's POV 

 " What Do You Think ? Why I Can See You ? Isn't That Obvious Silly ? I'm Dead ." 

I Was Just Stunned At His Words . So The Reason Why He Can See Me Was ....He's A GHOST ? 

" Whatever ....." I Murmured Hiding My Uneasiness Under My Bitchy Face . He Sat Beside Me And Hummed In Response . I Turned To Him Again . " How You Died ?" He Pointed His Thumb At Him Making Me Roll My Eyes And Nod . 

" That.....I Think ....I Died Of Cancer ." He Smiled Bitterly . " But It Was ....Umm....2 Years Ago ...I Am Not Sad About It ....." He Glanced At Me , His Gaze Were Soft And His Smile Was Warm As Soon As He Turned Towards Me . " What About You ? Suicide ?" 

I Shook My Head . " I'm Not Dead ......It's Just ....By The Way ...Why Are You Roaming Around ? As Per Me.....You Should Be In ...." 

" Heaven ?" I Nodded . " Ohh I'm Here For Vacation . I Was Bored At Home ....So I Took Leave From My Job And Came To Enjoy My Vacation In Paris . " He Ruffled His Hair Making A Peace Sign In Air . I Laughed But What Confused Me Was ....

" House ? Job ? Vacation ? Huh ?" I Tilted My Head Confused . He Nodded Cutely . " What You Do In Heaven ? Are You An Angel ?" Hearing Me , He Busted In Laughter . " What So Funny ?" 

" Ohh Mianhe.... I Know What You Humans Think About Heaven ....Like God , Angels And All Shits Isn't It ? I Mean I Agree Heaven Is Beautiful .....But That Doesn't Mean The Habitants Wear White Outfits And Grow Wings To Serve Jesus .....Aniyo ....That's Myth ." He Chuckled Shaking His Head . " Heaven....It's Like Another Earth , With Humans Living Happily And Enjoying Their After Life . It's The Second Earth .....Just Only Dead People Live There ." He Winked Getting Up . 

" That Means ....You Wear Modern Outfits ?" He Nodded . " And Eat Pizza ?" He Pout A Bit . 

" Pizza , Hamburgers As Well As Chicken !! " Wow.....Really Heaven Doesn't Sound What I Heard From Elders . " It Also Have Amusement Parks . I Mean .....Ahh...I Think I Am Confusing You . Ohh....I Have To Go ...Haha ." With That He Turned To Leave But I Stopped Him . 

" Chogiyo ? .....Umm.....Can You Take Me With You ?" 

***********End Of Chapter 56 . 

Thanks For Reading . See You In Next Chapter ^ ^ 

- Charil Meng .