Chapter 58

Minseo's POV 

As I Walked Out Of Jimin's Room , I Headed Towards Mine . My Sleep Was Already Destroyed By The Sleepy Head So There Was Least Chance For Me To Sleep Again . I Was In My Room When An Idea Hit Me Like A Truck . With An Evil Smirk I Rummaged My Closet And Changed Into This : 

I Put On My Black Leather Jacket And Mask Before Walking Downstairs

I Put On My Black Leather Jacket And Mask Before Walking Downstairs . Luckily All Were Asleep And The Lights In The Living Room Were Off Which Was The Best Chance For Me To Sneak Away , I Tiptoed And Was About To Open The Door When A Familiar Voice Made Me Halt On My Way . 

" Uhh......It's Already Midnight Na Hee ? Where Are You Up To ?" 

I Squinted My Eyes And Turned To See A Silhouette Near The Kitchen , I Pursed My Lips Thinking What To Answer . " Yo- Yoongi -ssi .......I ....I Was - " I Got Interrupted As He Started Walking Towards Me . He Stopped Few Inches Away From Me , He's Pale Skin Was Glistening Under The Faint Moonlight Coming From The French Windows . He's Usual Styled Raven Hair Was Now Messy And Looked Like He Was Suffering From The Same Problem That I Was . 

Sleeplessness . 

" I Can't Sleep Too .......Can..." I Furrowed My Brows As He Opened The Door For Me With His Signature Gummy Smile . " Can I Accompany You Miss. Kim ?" But His Tone Was Sounding Mischievous Making Me Grin And Nod . We Walked Out And Slowly Closed The Door Behind Us . " So........Where Are We Going ?" I Shrugged While Walking Beside Him . 

" Maybe.......Cafe ? It's Cold Out Here .......And Maybe We Can Roam Around And Explore The Streets Of Paris ? What Do You Think ?" I Glanced At Him From The Corner Of My Eyes . He Was Simply Looking Handsome , He Was In A Grey Hoodie And Greyish Blue Undershirt , A Skinny Black Jeans Hugging His Thighs And What Made Me Look Away Was ........

 He Was Simply Looking Handsome , He Was In A Grey Hoodie And Greyish Blue Undershirt , A Skinny Black Jeans Hugging His Thighs And What Made Me Look Away Was

He Caught Me Staring .

" Don't You Know ? Staring Is One Of The Bad Manners That Teacher Teaches Us In School ? " He Smirked Still Eyeing Me . I Pout And Looked At Him Who Was Just Casually Walking Beside Me . 

" Shut Up......I Know That And......It's Not Like You Weren't Staring At Me ." I Mumbled While Trying To Walk Away From Him But He Grabbed My Wrist Smirking . " W-Waeyo ?" I Asked As He Intertwined Our Fingers . 

" I Can Stare At You ........Forever .....Coz You Are More Beautiful Than Those Celestial Bodies Up There ." He Pointed Up At The Dark Night Sky Filled With Stars And Moon . " .....I Just Can't Take My Eyes Off From The Beauty You Radiate , Looking At You Takes My Breathe Away ." He Said Placing His Warm Lips On My Cold Hand . Heat Spread All Over My Cheeks Making Them Flushed Red . I Pulled Away My Hand Biting My Lower Lips , Letting Out A Dry Chuckle . 

" So Cheesy......Hehe ." I Smiled Awkwardly . " I-It's C-cold. " I Stated While Trying To Hide My Hands In My Pockets , When I Realized .......There Was No Pockets In This Silly Jacket . Ughhh......I Gonna Sue The Designer !! He Laughed And Pulled My Hand And Placed Them In His  Pocket Making Me Blush More . I Cursed Myself For Being In Such An Awkward Situation , But Somewhere ..........I Was Really Touché And Wanted To Spend My Whole Life Like This ......Under His Care . 

After Walking A Bit We Reached A Café . People Are Right , Cities Never Sleeps . We Walked In The Warm Café And Took Our Seats . " What You Wanna Order ?" He Asked While His Eyes Were Scanning The Menu Card . I Pondered For A Second Before Replying . 

" Latte Macchiato.....What about you ?" He Looked At The Waiter And Ordered A Plain Coffee with less sugar and less milk . WHAT ? Not Only He's Words Are Bitter But Also His Choices . " Ew....By The Way......" We Talked Gibberish Until Our Drinks Arrived . I Sipped My Drink And Moaned In Pleasure As The Hot Liquid Traced My Palate Giving Warmth To My Whole Body Where As Yoongi Was Scrolling Down His Phone And Sipping His Boring BITTER Coffee . I Smirked And Propped My Chin On My Palm . 

" You Are So Boring .......How Can You Drink That ? " I Pointed At His Glass , " Mine Is Delicious And Sweet  . Wanna Taste ? Oopsie......It Was So Yummy That I Finished It ......Sad You Couldn't Taste It ." I Stick Out My Tongue Laughing At My Own Joke .

" Who Told You I Can't Taste ?" He Questioned Making Me Stop And Look At Him Confused . He Smirked And Leaned Closer To My Face , Before I Could Ask Him Anything , He Pressed His Lips Against Mine And .......Kissed Me . He Pulled Away And Wiped The Foam With His Thumb , That Was Still Near My Lips And Licked It Sexily Making My Heart Almost Jump Out Of My Chest . " Uhh....Yeah It Was Sweet ......But It Tasted More Sweeter When It Landed On Your Lips ......." He Winked And Looked At Me Innocently .

" What....I...." I Failed To Find Words , I Mean All The Rumors That I Heard About Him Are Fucking Lies !! Everyone In The Whole Entertainment Industry Knows That Min Yoongi Is A Cold , Sober And Devil In Human Form With No Taste Of Romance In His Life ......THEN HOW THE FUCK HE WAS TALKING SO CHEESILY AND KISSING ME OUT OF NO WHERE ?!!! And How Come I'm Not Feeling Anything Wrong ? Why I'm Not Mad ? Why My Heart Felt Bad When He Pulled Away ? I Guess I Should Consult A Cardiologist Soon . 

" Let's Go - " He Stopped And Sat Back With A Pout . What's Wrong Now ? " I....I Guess I Don't Have My Wallet With Me ......Can ...Ughh...Can You Pay Na Hee-ah....Please ?" He Looked At His Feet With A Sad Pout Resting On His Pink Lips . I Smirked Evilly . He Looks Good When He Begs Hahahaha . I Hummed And Searched For My Wallet . Both Of Our Eyes Pop Out When We Realized .......

" We Both Left Our Wallets ....Back Home ?" 

*******End Of Chapter 58 

Kekeke ......IDK Why I Made Yoongi So Cheesy .....But I Kinda Loved It LMAO . And Don't Forget To Vote , Comment And Share !! 

See You In The Next Chapter UwU Byeee .

- Charil Meng .