Chapter 3

Na Hee's POV 

" So .......What Do You Wanna Know ?? " Jisoo Said While Plopping On Her Bed . I Sat At The Edge Looking At Her . C'mon This Family Is So Beautiful , I Mean The Parents Looks Like A Newly Wed Where As The Siblings Looks Like Celebrities . Damn . 

" Like Everything ?? I Mean I'll Literally Make Fun Of Myself Coz I Don't Know Anything About Nahee  ,  I Mean Myself

" Like Everything ?? I Mean I'll Literally Make Fun Of Myself Coz I Don't Know Anything About Nahee  ,  I Mean Myself . " She Nodded And Pulled Me Closer . I Looked At Her Waiting For Her To Speak . 

" Kim Na Hee , 20  Years Old , A Singer From XC Company . She Has 3 Elder Siblings And Two Bestfriends , Jungkook And Soomi . She's Cool , Frank And Savage . She Likes Calling Us Jinnie , Joonie And Soo . You Call Jungkook , Kookie And To Soomi , As Mee . You Are Good In Singing And Dancing , You Recently Started Acting But Believe Me Your Acting Sucks !! " She Giggled Making Me Pout . Looks Like Na Hee Wasn't Good In Acting But Minseo Is The Best Actress This Year Hahaha So Ironic . 

" And You  Are Everyone's Favorite , So You Are Too Spoilt . You Like Cars And Often Spend Money On Shopping And Auction .  You Although Look Bitchy But Your Heart Is Pure And You Are Too Kind . You Don't Like Sea Food ." WHAT ????? That's My Favorite !!! . " You Like Animals And Also You Never Like To Lose . And Your Room Is Always Messy For Which Jin Oppa Always Nag ." I Chuckled . 

" What About Others Profession ?? " I Asked Curiously  . 

" Umm......Dad Is The CEO Of XC Company , It's An Entertainment Company . It's Very Famous All Over The World . Jin Oppa Is The Successor Of Dad , So He Works With Dad . Joon Is A Music Director And Lyricist In Our Company . He's Bestfriend Is Suga And Jhope . Suga Is A Film Director . Jhope Is A Dance Choreographer . I'm An Idol Under YG Company , I'm From Blackpink . And Mom ?? She's A Fashion Designer ." 

What ??  So ......The Whole Family Are In Either Film Or Entertainment Branch . Damn They Are So Rich !! I Understand Why Na Hee Was So Spoilt . 

" And You Are Bestfriend With Jungkook And Soomi Since Kindergarten . And I Think Jungkook Likes You ." She Said Nudging Me A Bit With A Sly Smirk , Oh God Noooo . " Ahh Soo -ah ?? Stop It." She Smiled And Got Up . " You Need To Leave Before 10.30 am , It's Already 9.45 Am . Yoongi Doesn't Like People Who Are Late ." 

Yoongi ?? Min Yoongi ?? Oh I Know Him !!  . Wow , Na Hee Got Chance To Work With Him ?? Then I Shouldn't Waste Time . " Okay Soo , I'll Go Then , See Ya !! " I Got Up And Dragged My Feet In My Room . I Decided To Change My Clothes .

I Changed Into This : 

I Walked Out And Asked My Driver To Drop Me At XXXX , Heh I Know All Studios Man

I Walked Out And Asked My Driver To Drop Me At XXXX , Heh I Know All Studios Man . It Took 15 Minutes To Reach There. That Says .......... Na Hee Is Late . I Walked In The Shooting Area . What Kind Of Shooting Is Going On Here ?? Ahh Don't Say Historical ?? Yup , It Is. 

" See , Who's Here ?? Haha , Miss Kim Na Hee ........... Welcome Back To Hell ." I Heard A Voice From Left , I Turned To See Actress IU Sunbae . Okay So She's The Lead Here ?? And I Guess Her Terms With Na Hee Wasn't Good . Great !! Minseo Hate Her Too . She's Mean , Arrogant And Lil Bossy Coz Of Her Fame . 

" Anneyonghaseyo Pumpkin !! You Look Good In Orange Hanbok !! " I Said Controlling My Laughter . She Glared Me . 

" You Are The Country Pumpkin Here Nahee-ah , Tsk , If You Weren't Namjoon's Sister , You Would Have Been My Water Girl . " She Said Flipping Her Hair . I Scoffed .

" So What ?? Do You Think I'm Here Coz Of My Brother ?? " I Said Walking Close To Her .

" Of Course You Are Ms. Na Hee . Why Are You Late Again ?? " I Stopped As I Heard Someone Speak Behind Me . I Turned To See Yoongi . I Smiled And Bowed . He Looked At Me With His Infamous Expressionless Face And Nod . 

" IU ?? Go And Get Ready For Shot , And You ..........Come With Me." I Sighed Following Him . It's Like He's Teacher And I'm The Naughtiest Student In His Class !! Yahhhh He Treated IU So Nicely Then Why He's Treating Me Like A Shit ??? Ughhhh So Annoying !! I Bumped In Him As He Stopped Walking All Of A Sudden . 

" You !! As You Don't Know Anything About Acting , You Will Sit Here And Learn ....... Until You Get At least Something In Your Peanut Brain ." Wait What ?? Just Sit And Stare At Them Like An Idiot ?? Ughhhhhhh He Doesn't Know My Acting Skills , I'm Famous Actress MinSe - 

" Yahh , Are You Even Listening ?? See , You Are So Unprofessional , If It Wasn't Your Brother Then You Would Have Never Allowed To Step In Here ." What's He's Problem Man ??? Thank God I Never Worked With This Man Otherwise I Would Have Gone Mad In My Past Life . He's So ..... He's So  Grumpy !!! 

" Excuse Me ?? I Know How To Act , It's You Who Never Saw Me Act ." He Looked At Me For A Second . He Grabbed My Arm And Dragged Me Towards The Shooting Scene . I Tried To Free Myself But His Grip Was Strong Making Bruise On My Bare Skin . 

" Let Go You Lil - " He Stopped And Let Go Of My Arm . He Snatched A Paper From A Girl's Hand And Shoved It On My Face . Yah This Fuckin Rascal !! 

" Your Fiancé  Asked You To Cancel This Wedding Because He Likes Your Sister And Dumps You Because Of Misunderstandings , Here's The Script , There's Camera . Now .....1 2 3 Action ." 

WTF ?? Uhhhh He's Not Only Grumpy But Also Heartless !! 

I Glared Him And Threw The Script Away , I Walked To Him And Grabbed His Collar , " Han Eunwo ??? How ....... How Can You Do This To Me ?? Huh ?? You Just Wanna Cancel This Engagement Be-Because Of This Slut ?? " I Pointed At The Girl Who Was Shocked . " You ......Always Listened To Her , Have You Ever Budged To Ask Me ?? Ever Came To Me And Cleared The Point That Did  I Even Cheated On You ?? How Can You Do This Eunwo ?? How ?? " 

Tears Rolled Down My Eyes As I Hit His Chest Continuously , I Stopped As He Gripped My Wrist . I Looked At Him Confused , " Stupid !! " He Said And Walked Away . Okay What ?? No Compliment ??? Aish , He's A Monster !!!!  

" Na Hee-ssi ?? You Really Act So Well , I'm So Impressed ! The first Time When You Performed , You Didn't Even Spoke Properly Coz Of Which Director - nim Was So Mad At You , But Now What I Saw ...... You Are Really Good In Acting , A Lot . " I Smiled Sadly . 

" Thanks , But See That Heartless Didn't Even Said A Word To Me ." I Sighed Looking At Yoongi Who Was Busy Talking With Producer .

" Don't Worry , He's Like That . He Never Compliments , Not Even To IU Sunbae , So That's Not A Matter To Worry About . I Smiled . 

" Kim Sohyun " She Stretched Hand Smiling . 

Name : Kim So Hyun 

Name : Kim So Hyun 

Age : 18

Profession : Actress ( Newbie ) 

************ End Of Chapter 3 .