Chapter 40

Author's POV 

Taehyung Glared The Raven Haired Female Who Was Looking Out Of The Window . He Looked At Jin Who Was On His Right . " Why I Have To Share Cab With You Guys ? Aish.....Why Can't I Share The One With Namjoon , Hoseok , Jisoo And Jungkook ? Even Jungkook Went With Them !! And Why Yoongi Hyung Is Sitting Beside Driver Seat Instead Of Me ? Hyung Wae ?" 

" Molla ( IDK ) ......Don't Ask Me , First Come First Serve ." Jin Said Reading The Paris Tourism Book . Jimin Was On The Other Window Making Vlog . Taehyung Groaned And Realized He Was Been Ignored On Purpose . Minseo Suppressed Her Laughter Still Looking Out Of The Window . " What's So Special Out There ? And In This Shitty Book ? You Guys Gonna See That After All ." He Said Rolling His Eyes , Annoyed . Boredom Was Attracting Him Like Magnet .

" Aish......Can't Sooyah Come Here Instead Of Someone So Nagging ? Ahh....Jinnie ? Is He Your Brother ? He's More Nagging Than You ." Minseo Said As She Glared The Kid Beside Her . Taehyung Huffed Out A Humorless Chuckle Making The Female Give Him An Unamused Look . " What's So Funny ?" 

" I'm Not Talking To You . Miss. Na hee ."        

  " Same Here Mr. Taehyung ." 

Jin Looked At Them Weirdly Shaking His Head And Regretting To Make Them Sit Side By Side . " Aish ......They Are So Noisy !! Want Me To Throw Both  Of You Out Huh ? Seal Your Lips ....I Need Some Peace . I'm Tired ." Yoongi Deadpanned Making The Youngers Shut ASAP . They Knew That It Wasn't Something Impossible For Yoongi To Do . 

" Why He's So Grumpy ?" They Both Muttered In Unison . Taehyung Glanced At Her From The Corner Of His Eyes . " Yahh.....Don't Copy Me !!" Again They Blurted . " Aish . Stop It ...You ." They Both Looked Away . Yoongi Groaned Intentionally Indicating Them That He Was Starting To Get Irritated By Their  Silly Behavior . 

" And I Was Thinking Jungkook Was The Childish One Here ." Jimin Said Who Looked At The Younger Male  Probably Pissed Being Interrupted By Them During His Recording  . Taehyung Flipped His Hair As He Didn't Wanted To Make Him Mad , Jimin Was The Scariest One When He Gets Angry . He Knew It .....Even Yoongi  Rarely Mess With Him . He Leaned To Minseo's Ear And Whispered .   

" I'll Show You Later With Whom You Messed With ...Hmmph." Minseo Cleared Her Throat And Glowered At Him . She Leaned Closer To His Ears .

" You'll Know That Too.....What Poisonous Vine Kim Minseo Is ?" The Car Stopped Making Her Lips Press Against His Cheek . Their Eyes Widen But Everything Happened So Fast That Nobody Noticed  It . Minseo Awkwardly Got Off The Cab . Jimin Shoved His Camera In Front Of Her Face Annoying Her . Minseo Glanced At Taehyung's Red Face . ' It's Better To Face Jimin Than Taehyung .....What He'll Be Thinking ? Aish .' 

" Kim Na Hee ? Ppalli !! All Are Already On Their Way To Palace Of Versailles ....Let's Go ." Minseo Nodded And Tailed Behind Jimin While He Showed Her His Clicks . " How's This ? Shall I Post It ? Hahaha ..." They Laughed And Talked All The Way . 

Taehyung Who Was With Jungkook And Namjoon , Lazily Dragged His Feet Behind Them . Namjoon Was Telling About The Place While Jungkook Was Clicking Weird Selcas, Humming As A Response To The Older Male But Everyone Knew ....That Brat Wasn't Even Listening Anything That Namjoon Was Talking About . Taehyung Huffed Out A Sigh And Glanced At Jimin And Minseo Who Were Walking A Few Steps In Front Of Them . He Placed His Palm On His Burning Cheeks And Smiled Unknowingly . He Bumped Into Jungkook Who Stopped To Click The Statues  . " Aish ....Hyung ? Are You Okay ? Your Cheeks Are So Red .....Are You Sick ?" 

" Ahhh Ani Ani ....Yes Hyung I'm Coming !! " Taehyung Shoved Jungkook Away From His Face And Jogged To Jin , Almost Tackling Him Into A Back Hug . Jungkook Furrowed His Brows And Scratched His Head While Walking To Namjoon . " Am I Deaf ? Or Hyung Is Hearing Things ?" He Asked To Himself .

" Uhh ? .....Ohh Yeah Let's Click A Selfie Here !! " Namjoon Smiled Making Cute Dimples On His Cheeks . Jungkook Nod And Continued Clicking . Yoongi Who Was  Alone Groaned As He Was Really Not Interested In Walking . He Heard A High Pitch Giggling , He Smiled At The Figure Beside The Fountain . He Bit His Lips Staring At Minseo Who Was With Jimin . Unknowingly He Walked To Them And Interrupted Their Pose By Jumping In Between Them With His Gummy Smile , Scaring The Shit Out Of Them . 

" AHHHH !! " 

Minseo Was About To Fall In The Water But Yoongi Caught Her In His Arms . Yoongi Fall On His Back Still Hugging Minseo Who Was On Top Of Him . Jimin Was On The Ground. It Was That ....In Excitement To Save Na Hee , Yoongi Pushed Jimin On The Floor. Not Even Bothering What Happened To The Younger Male , Yoongi Just Stared At Minseo Who Was Still In His Arms With Eyes Closed . " Gwenchana ? Are....Are You Okay Na Hee -ah ?" 

Na Hee Scoffed , " So Much Dramatic .....Yahh Minseo-ah Ppalli ....Stop Taking Advantage Of Yoongi , You Are Perfectly Fine .....I Never Knew You Like Drama ....Tch ." Minseo Glared The Invisible Na Hee And Yelled .

" Can't You See I'm Scared, Idiot ?!! " Yoongi Who Was Shocked At Minseo's Yell Nodded Confused A Bit . Jimin Got Up Rubbing His Butt And Scowled At The Older Male . He Pulled Minseo Away From His Grip . Yoongi Got Up A Bit Disappointed . Jimin Shook His Head And Gazed At Minseo . 

" Na Hee-ah ? Let's Click Pic In The Garden !! " Minseo Flashed Her Teeth . " You Go I'll Be There ." She Shrugged And Jogged Towards The Garden Area . Jimin Glanced At Yoongi Who Was Staring  At Na Hee's Back Moving Away . Jimin Scoffed . "You Know Hyung ? That Was Really An Old Idea For Flirting .....It Won't Work In 21st Century ." He Winked And Followed Minseo . 

" Aish....YAHH PUNK !! I...I Wasn't Flirting ....I Don't Even Like Her .....I....Do I ?" Yoongi Pout Looking At Them Walking Away . 

***********************End Of Chapter  40  

Wow , I'm Really Happy To Complete 40 Chapters . And Sorry Not Bringing Any Romantic Scenes , But I'll Bring One Soon . And Minseo Isn't A Playgirl , She's Just Confused About Her Feelings . 

I'll Make Her Close To Everyone .....BTW There's A Twist Coming Soon After This Paris Tour , Wanna Know What ? 

*

*

* Whisper * That's A Secret !! 

Hahahaha ......Okay Guys ....See You In Next Chapter LOL . ^ ^ 

- Charil Meng .