Chapter 52

15 + WARNING : 

Minseo's POV 

Fifty Shades Of Grey ? 

Why The Man Is Holding His Tie ? Is This A Movie About How He Asks The Female Lead To Help Him With That Tie ? Seems Mysterious ......Wow . I'm So Excited . 

I Smiled Bluntly Turning To Face A Smirking Taehyung , I Mean What's Wrong With Him Now ? Do He Really Thinks I'll Ask Him To Change This Movie .....Aniyo , I'm Not Scared Of Ghosts . " Yah....Will You Stop Smirking ? It's Not Cool .....You Are Making Fool Of Yourself , Don't....Be So Full Of Yourself Arrasso ?" I Glared Him And Stared At The Screen . I Smiled Seeing The Girl , Anastasia ......Ohh She's Going For A Job Interview ? Then......Contract ? ......

After A While The Scene Started To Become Steamy All Of A Sudden Making Me Steal Glances At Taehyung Who Was Breathing Heavily . I Rubbed My Nape And Tried To Act Cool But My Cheeks Were Already Burning . I Sensed Intense Stares From My Left Making Me Gulp Hard . It Was Really Awkward . I Mean.....I'm Really Scared Now ......

Taehyung Slowly Started Leaning Towards Me While I Was Stiffen At The Position I Was , " Taehyung I-..." He Shushed Me While His Fingers Traced My Jawline , His Soft Touch Sent Shivers To My Spine , I Looked Away Licking My Lips . I Don't Know What Was Stopping Me From Pushing Him Away , His Touch , His Eyes Filled With Love And .....Lust . He Cupped My Face , Staring At My Lips . His Hot Breathe Hit My Face As He Tilt His Head . 

" I Love You..." Before I Could Reply , He Smashed His Lips On Mine . I Gripped On The Bedsheets As He Slowly Started Kissing Me Passionately , My Heart Was Beating Erratically . His Lips Were So Soft And The Way He Kissed , Made Me Kiss Him Back . He Pushed The Laptop Shut Away And Hovered On Me Still Kissing , I Wrapped My Arms Around His Neck As He Pinned Me On Bed . He Pulled Away Grasping For Air . 

Author's POV 

Taehyung Looked At Her , He Internally Scolded Himself But He Was So Addicted To Her , He Just Wanted Her In His Arms , He Was Scared To Lose Her , He Knew That Others Like Her Too But He Decided To Be Selfish . Seeing The Girl He Adored The Most So Close , He Has Been Having Erotic Thoughts Although He Tried To Control It But Something Asked Him Not To Stop . 

He Leaned And Started Kissing Her Neck , Slowly Making Minseo To Cover Her Lips So That No Moans Can Escape . She Tenderly Gazed At Taehyung And Closed Her Eyes . Taehyung Nibbled On Her Skin Finding Her Sweet Spot . A Moan Escaped Her Lips Making Taehyung Smirk And Leave Hickeys On Her Neck . He Looked At Her With Need But Minseo Looked Away , His Gaze Travelled On Every Inch Of Her Beautiful Features And Landed On Her Blossom Lips . 

" You Don't L-Like Me ?" He Whispered In His Deep Sexy Voice With Eyes Filled With Desires . She Stayed Still Avoiding His Gaze . Her Cheeks Heated Up As He Kissed Her Soft Cheeks , Tingling Sensation Rushing All Over Her . She Placed Her Hand On His Chest Making Him Stop . 

" I....I Kissed Jimin ." Taehyung's Brows Furrowed , Minseo Looked At Him With A Guilt And A Feeling Of Cheating But Why ? Taehyung Bit His Already Swollen Lips . 

" I ..I Know That ....." Minseo Gasped And Jolt Up . Making Taehyung Roll Beside Her Staring At The Ceiling . She Ruffled Her Messy Hair And Turned To Face Him . 

" Were You Eavesdropping ? How Come You Know That ?" Taehyung Got Up And Flashed A Box Smile To Her , Increasing More Confusions In Her Mind . 

" I Was Passing By ......I Heard Everything .....He's Right Though , You Are His Fiancée , His Mate After All . It's Normal For Him To Be Attracted Towards You , Even Though He Doesn't Know Who You Are......Minseo-ah ." She Lowered Her Gaze Not Knowing What To Say . " Maybe ......I'll Always Stay As Your One-sided Lover....." He Gave Her A Half Hearted Making Her Heart Ache . " But I'll Be Always There For You .....I'll Always Love You ." 

" Taehyung......I Need Time , I'm Completely Messed Up.....Dealing With 4 Lovers Isn't Easy ." Taehyung Turned To Her , Eyes Scanning Her Face To Sense Her Emotions . 

" How Come You Know About All Of Us ? " Minseo Shrugged , " I Mean ....Okay...Since When You Know About It ? How Can You Hide This From Me ? Aish Kim Minseo !! " She Giggled At His Cuteness And Looked At The Laptop Which Was At The End Of The Bed . 

" Jungkook Likes Na Hee .....He Confessed Me , Jimin Kissed Me ...The Same As Y-You . And Yoongi.....I Guess He Stole My First Kiss ....So Basically I Came To Know That You All Like Me ." Taehyung Scratched His Head But What Hit Him Was .....

" Min Yoongi Kissed You ?" Minseo Pout Nodding . " He Was The First One ?" She Suppressed Her Laughter Nodding Again . Taehyung Slumped His Shoulders With A Sad Pouty Face , Minseo Shook Her Head At The Baby And Got Up To Leave . But Taehyung Pulled Her Back And Made Her Sit On His Lap . " Who Gave You Permission To Leave ? Me ? But I Don't Remember ." He Said Pushing Her Hair Away From Her Pale Neck , He Looked At Minseo Who Just Jumped A Bit As His Lips Came In Contact To Her Skin . 

" What If Yoongi Kissed You First , What If Jungkook Confessed You First , What If Jimin Met You First.......I'll Be The One To Mark On You First .....To Claim That You Are Mine....Hmm?" Minseo's Lips Parted As A Moan Escaped Out , She Bit Her Lips And Tried To Walk Away But Taehyung's Arms Were Tightly Wrapped Around Her . She Hissed As He Nibbled Her Earlobe Gently . " Just Mine....." Minseo's Heart Skipped A Beat As He Spoke Against Her Sensitive Skin , His Touch On Her Skin Were Like Electric Sparks .

They Both Jerked Away As They Heard A Knock On The Door , Minseo Scoot Away From Him And Placed The Laptop On Her Lap , Waiting For Taehyung To Open The Door . Taehyung Groaned Ruffling His Hair Annoyed And Stomped Towards The Door . 

" Mwoyo ? " He Almost Yelled Irritated But Ceased His Lips Seeing The Familiar Figure In Front Of Him , " .....Uhh....Hyung ?" 

********************End Of Chapter 52 

See You In Next Chapter , If Something Bothers You ? Feel Free To Comment . See Ya' 

- Charil Meng .