Chapter 46

Minseo's POV 

I Looked At Na Hee Who Was Looking At Me With An Unreadable Expression . I Smiled As She Confessed Her Feelings To Me , I Guess She Was Now Trying To Be More Friendly Around Me , I'm Really Glad That She Tried To Open Up . " It's Nice.......I Mean He Loves You Too , I Think You Guys Will Look So Perfect Together !! " I Beamed Up , I Was Genuinely Happy For Both Of Them . But My Smile Fade Away As She Scoffed And Stared At Me With Her Cold Gaze . I Gulped Not Knowing What Was Wrong ? 

" I Love Him .......But He Loves You ." My Eyes Widen As She Smiled Weakly Looking Out Of The Window . 

" Ani....It's Not , I Already Rejec- ." She Interrupted Me And Smiled Cupping My Hands , I Looked At Our Hands And Then At Her . Wow , She Really Changed Her Expressions Really Fast . " M-Mwo ?" I Asked As She Shook Her Head , But I Was Damn Sure That She Was Trying To Hide Something From Me . 

" Kim Minseo ?" I Hummed In Response , She Let Out A Deep Sigh And Laid On Bed With A Soft Thud Making Me Turn To Face Her . She Stretched And Eyed Me Smiling . " Do Me A Favor ." I Bit My Lower Lips Pondering About What Kind Of Favor A Spirit Should Ask ? I Blinked And Nodded My Head Hesitantly A Small Chuckle Escaped Her Lips Making Me More Curious With A Pinch Of Nervousness . 

" Make Jungkook Date Me ........I Mean Don't Take Any Stupid Decisions That Will Create Chaos In My Life , I Like Jungkook Not Yoongi , Jimin .....Or Taehyung . It'll Be Better If You'll Act Like The Real Na Hee And Love To Whom She Loves . I Want You To Date Him ......I Want To Be His Girlfriend When I'll Poses My Body Back . I....I Want You To Maintain Distance Between You And Others .....Just Be With My Kookie , He Needs Me - ." I Cut Her In Between Her Words .

" That's Ridiculous !! You Are Acting Selfish .  You Can't Force Me To Like Jungkook , He Likes You Not Minseo .....I Can't Be You , I'm Minseo Not Kim Na Hee !! ....I Can't Be You , I CAN'T !! " I Yelled And Ran Out Of The Room Crying , I Crouched On Floor Hugging My Knees But Stopped As I Heard Foot Steps Coming Towards Me . " W-Who ?" I Asked I My Raspy Crying Voice Making The Person Stop And Crouch Beside Me . 

" Yah Kim Na Hee  ?" His Soft Voice Made Me Look At Him With Teary Eyes . I Sobbed More Not Knowing How To Conceal The Grief , Fear And Most Of All My Identity . He Wrapped His Arms Around Me Hugging Me Tightly . Maybe That's What I Needed The Most At That Time . He Broke The Hug And Helped Me To Get Up . " Jimin ? W-what Are You Doing Here At This Time ?" I Wiped My Tear Stained Cheeks Looking At Him In Confusion . He Looked At His Feet Shrugging As If He Doesn't Know Why He Was Roaming In The Corridor All Alone In The Midnight .

Author's POV 

Jimin Stared At The Small Figure Blankly As He Was Himself Unknown Of The Reason For Why He Was Near The Common Balcony At 12.00 am . He Sighed And Hold Her Hands , Pulling Her Towards The Balcony . Minseo Was Really Sobbing Hard Which Made His Heart Clench , " Want A Hug ?" He Asked As Minseo Was Crying Silently . Last Time He Felt A Great Relief When He Hugged Minseo , So He Offered . Minseo Just Nodded Slowly , Jimin Pulled Her Into A Gentle Hug . 

The Warmth Of His Arms Finally Gave Her Some Peace That She Was Seeking , She Felt A Sense Of Safety . There Was A Strange Feeling That Was Very Overwhelming Yet Made Him Feel Complete . The Feeling Of Her Being In His Arm Made Him Realize How Much He Had Been Yearning To Touch Her Since He Came To Know About His Feelings .

He Held Her Close To Him , Burying His Face On The Crook Of Her Neck . He Didn't Even Knew What Was Making Her Cry , What He Knew Was He Have To Protect Her , Make Her Happy . She Stopped Crying Only Her Sniffs Were Heard In The Silent . Jimin Looked Up At The Dark Night Sky , He's Eyes Searching For Stars , The Full Moon Was The Only Source Of Light In That Pitch Black Night . 

" Wanna Share What's Bothering You ?" He Asked As They Pulled Away , He Pushed The Hair Strands Behind Her Ear , Using His Thumb , He Wiped The Trails Of Tears From Her Cheek . " Hahaha .......You Look Like A Parrot Now ." He Stated Giggling Making Minseo Hit His Chest Playfully . 

" Wae ? Do You Think I Have A Beak ?" She Pout A Bit , Jimin Shook His Head And Tapped On Her Nose Smiling . Minseo Covered Her Nose And Leaned On The Railing Looking At The Sky . Jimin Did The Same . 

" No......It's Just Your Nose Is Red , Pabo ." He Unknowingly Placed His Palm On Top Of Her Hand Which Was Resting On The Cold Metal Railing . Minseo Looked At Him And Pulled Her Hand Away . Jimin Blushed And Smiled Awkwardly Making His Heart Flutter Like Crazy . Although Each And Every Cell Of His Body Were Asking Him To Be Faithful Towards His First Love But His Heart Was Planning Something Else . The Whole Time He Was Thinking About His Deeds And Tried To Stop Himself But Seeing Minseo ( Na Hee ) Made Him Forget Every Commitment Although He Knew That It Was Wrong , Still The Fool Inside His Chest Thumped Seeing The Raven Haired Girl .

 The Whole Time He Was Thinking About His Deeds And Tried To Stop Himself But Seeing Minseo ( Na Hee ) Made Him Forget Every Commitment Although He Knew That It Was Wrong , Still The Fool Inside His Chest Thumped Seeing The Raven Haired Girl

" Jimin-ah ? Why Are You Here ? Are You Missing Me-....Minseo Unnie Again ? " Jimin Nodded And Looked At Her With A Pout . " Mwoyo ? You Stop Acting Cute , I Can't Resist Your Cuteness , You Know That Right ?" She Said Eyeing The Beautiful City Lights . 

" Then Don't Resist Me ." Minseo Huffed Out A Humorless Laugh Waving Her Hand As If It Was Funny But Jimin Just Gave Her A Serious Look On His Face . He Pulled Her Close To Him By Her Waist , Minseo's Heart Skipped A Beat As She Looked At His Eyes , " Am....Am I A Sinner ? Why I'm Being Selfish ?" 

Selfish ? 

" Call Me Needy , Call Me Selfish .....Call Me Whatever You Think But I Don't Want Anyone Hold Your Hands .......Except Me ." 

*****************End Of Chapter 46 . 

Thanks For Reading . Hope You Liked This  , See You In Next Chapter ......Bye .

- Charil Meng