Chapter 24

Chan Hee's POV 

Jimin Pushed Me On Bed And Locked The Door . I Gulped And Looked At Him Scared . He Threw His Tux On My Face . " What The Heck Jimin ?? " He Gritted His Teeth And Stood There Shooting Death Glares At Me . "Jimin ?? You Too Support That Hoe ?? "

* SLAP * 

I Looked At Him With Teary Eyes As I Felt Stinging Sensation On My Left Cheek . How ......I Can't Believe He Just Slapped Me Because Of That Dreadful Woman . Why ?? Why Can't  He Love Me ?? It Hurts To See Him With Others . It Hurts ......To See Him By My Side But His Heart Loving Someone Else . No One Looks At Me , C'mon Park Jimin I Love You . Since Childhood I Got Everything That I Desired For , Then Why Not You ? 

" You Not Only Create Chaos , But Also Insulted Na Hee And Her Family , You Also Ruined The Party , I Regret Being With Someone So Ill Mannered Like You . I Knew That You Are So Evil But I Never Knew That You Are Shameless And ......Mentally Sick !! Just ......Don't Come Infront Of Me , Or I'll Choke You To Death . " He Threw A Disgust Look At Me And Walked Out Of My Room Leaving Me Crying . 

Why ?? WHY ??!!! Why He Never Looks At Me Like He Used To Look At Minseo ? Why I Can't Take Her Place . Even If He'll Ask Me To Be Her Substitute , I'll Love To Be .......Coz I Just Wanna Be His , By Body And Soul . I Just Don't Want The Tag Of ' Mrs. Park ' I Wanna Be His Soulmate BUT That Sick Jerk Can't Forget That Fuckin Dead Rat !! 

He Was My First Love .........Even If I Success To Make Him Mine , Still He's Heart Beats For Minseo But Not Me . 

" Ohh , Minseo ? Chan Hee ? Come Here ......Meet Jimin , He's Mr. Park's Son . Go !! Play With Him !! " 

I Was 7 When I First Met Him , He Was The Son Of Dad's Best Friend So Dad Wanted Us To Mingle And Play Together . But He Always Wanted To Play With Minseo . He Always Ignored Me , For Him Minseo Was His Youniverse , But Me ? What About Me ?? Why Was I So Unlucky ? I Was Like An Outcast For Them . 

Every time He Used To Visit Me , He Used To Talk About Her , Even Though She Was Abroad . Why He Never Looked At Me In That Way ? Why He's Smile Was Way Too Different For Me Than The Smile He Flashed To Minseo ? UGHHHHH !!! 

And Now That Na Hee Bitch ..........I Came All This Way Stomping On Dead , If She'll Force Me .....I Won't Spare Her . Just Wait And Watch .

" I'll Destroy You Kim Na Hee ." 

Na Hee 's POV 

" Well , Sorry Miss Na Hee ......I'm Namjoon's Bestfriend , Jung Hoseok ........The Host Of This Party ." He Said Handing Me the Drink . I Smiled And Sat There Shocked . He's A Jung ? This Castle Or Whatever This Is ......Belongs To Him ? And Why He's So Cute When He Smiles ? Wow .......Glad To Meet Him . 

" Ohh ......Thanks , Where's Yoongi ? " He Sipped His Drink And Looked At The Sky .....Wow , This Place Is So Classy Too . 

" As I Said Mr

" As I Said Mr. Gong Was Waiting For Him And Asked Me To Call Him , So I Send Him To Meet That Guy , He's A Producer And Wanna Work With Yoongi , Can't Let Him Go This Chance . I'm A Good Friend Right ? " I Giggled And Sipped My Drink . 

" Are You Okay ? " I Sighed Nodding . Although I'm Okay But My Inner self Is So Scared , I Know Chan Hee Won't Be Quiet After All This And ...." Every Force Has An Equal And Opposite Reaction . Be Prepared ........That Girl , Sounds Sick . I Know You Since You Were 12 . I Guess You Forgot Because Of The Accident And Memory Loss Stuff But I Was Really Close To You Once Back In Time ." I Looked At Him Curiously . 

" But After 15 , You Stopped Talking With All , You Became Grumpy And Bratty Than You Were , Even Joon Was Not Happy With You ........You Know What ?? " I Shook My Head . 

" No .....Hobi Oppa ......I Don't Know . " I Said As I Leaned On The Chair . He Smiled And Turned To Me , " I Like The New Na Hee More , Not Only Me But The Whole Kim Family . But It's Really Weird That You Didn't Yelled At Me , I Am Glad You Changed Haha ." I Chuckled . 

" So

" So .............I Guess The Old Na Hee Was Really A Devil In Human Form Isn't It ?? " I Placed The Glass On The Side Table And Inhaled A Huge Amount Of Air And Breathe Out . He Scrunched His Nose And Looked At The Wine In His Glass , Then He Looked At Me , " I Won't Disagree ". I Laughed As He Was So Frank And Friendly . It Was So Easy To Mingle With Him . I Liked His Personality , I Wonder Why Na Hee Was So Harsh Against Such An Wonderful Person . 

" But Na Hee-ah ?? " I Hummed . " There's Someone Who May Hurt You . Don't Trust People So Easily , Even A Pet Dog Can Bite ......Coz Dogs Are Dogs . It's Their Nature To Bite , No One Can Change It , Arrasso ?? " I Tilt My Head In Confusion . I Mean What Does He Mean ? Jungkook Also Said The Same Thing That Night . Is Someone There Who Gonna Hurt Na Hee ?? But Who ? I Really Can't Grasp On His Clue . " What Do You Mean ?? " He Gazed At Me With A Serious Expression . 

" Nothing ..........Just  Beware Of ...........Dogs ." 

**************************** End Of Chapter 24 . 

* Smile Like An Idiot * 

Hey Beautiful Readers ? Tell Me How Was It ? I Made Her To Talk With Jhope A Bit Coz C'mon I Don't Wanna Make Him Space Away , He Also Have To Play Part In This FF . And I Really Like HOBI !! As He's My Hope , I'm His Hope .....He's Jhope !! 

So Please Vote And Comment !! 

Feel Free To Correct Me And I Know , I Know My English Sucks ......But    * Whispers *    Please Bare Me And My Writing Style Okay ??............OKAY ??? No ??    * Pout *   Guess I'll Try To Change It ........But Not In This FF     * Stick Tongue Out * 

Showers Of Love To All ARMYs 

- Charil Meng .