Chapter 37

Minseo's POV

I Was Eating Apple Casually When Someone Lifted My Arm. I Looked At Na Hee Confused But Her Creepy Smirk Made Me Feel That ............I'm Doomed.

I Walked Upstairs While Glaring Na Hee, Who Was Laughing Like An Idiot. She Knows I Hate Jimin, Still, She Wants Me To Have A Sweet Talk With Him? Aish NOOO !! I Don't Wanna Talk With A Two-Faced Guy. Never. By The Way Which One Is His Room? I Roamed In The Corridor, Knocking Every room But All Were Empty. Na Hee Sighed Following Me. " Aish...Can't You Find Him? Aren't You A Ghost ?"

" Yahhh !! I'm A Soul Not A GPS System Or Navigator !! I Can't Locate Him, I'm Not Dead Yet.....I Don't Have Supernatural Powers. Lets Search Down- .....Hey,  Hey,Hey....Sshhhh....Listen.." She Said Pointing At The Common Balcony Beside Jin's Room. I Tiptoed And Followed Na Hee, As We Walked Closer And Closer The Voice Became More Clearer And Clearer. Na Hee Shushed Me And Pointed At The Silhouette In The Balcony Singing. I Stood There Listening to His Song, It Was Peaceful, Melodious .......His Voice Was Soothing And.......Painful At The Same Time . 

" I Know It's All Fated......I Know You Can't Be Mine......I Know You Walked Away.....But...Please, Lemme, Love You ......Kim Minseo ."

My Breathe Hitched, I Covered My Mouth And Hid Behind The Wall. He...Still Loves Me? Was...I Wrong All The Time? Didn't Chanhee Told That Day .....That Jimin Will Be Happy If I'll Die? He's Just Forced To Be With Me And He Loved Chan Hee ?? .....Then...Why He's Like This Now? Was I Too Judgmental That I Never Looked The Pain In His Eyes? Was I That Blind That I Never Saw The Love ......For Me? Was I That Heartless? What I Did.....Why I Hated Him ?? WHY?

" What Are You Doing Here ?" 

I Snapped Out And Turned To See Jimin Just Inches Away From Me, Staring At Me With His Red Puffy Eyes

I Snapped Out And Turned To See Jimin Just Inches Away From Me, Staring At Me With His Red Puffy Eyes. I Raised My Hand To Touch His Red Cheeks But He Grabbed My Wrist And Glared Me, " I Asked Something.......Were You Eavesdropping? " I Shook My Head But My Tears Were Replying A Completely Different Answer. He Pulled Me Towards The Balcony And Leaned On The Railing. I Just Stood There, It Was Awkward Now...I Turned To See Na Hee Vanished In Thin Air. I Looked At Jimin Who Smiled Painfully And Wiped My Tears With His Thumb.

" Yeah......Don't Feel Pity For Me.....It...It'll Hurt Me More ." He Said As He Looked At The Sky. I Just Stared At Him Dumb Founded. I Licked My Lips To Ask Him, But Nothing Came Out. I Closed My Eyes And Took A Deep Breathe Before Holding His Hand.

" You Should Move On ....Oppa ." He Looked At Me And Shook His Head. " Why Oppa? She's Dead .....You Can't See Her Anymore, There's Nothing That Can Bring Her Back !! Stop Hurting Yourself And Stop Thinking That She'll Come back To You !! " I Yelled As It Was Making My Heart Ache To See Jimin Crying For Me. " Stop It....S-" My Heart Skipped A Beat As He Suddenly Hugged Me. I Gasped, Not Knowing What To Do. 

" Have You Ever Fallen In Love

" Have You Ever Fallen In Love.....Kim Na Hee? " I Just Stood Like A Statue, Love? It Was Something That I Always Craved For.....But Never Got. Fans Were The One Who Loved Me Beside Dad .......But Why I Never Noticed Jimin's Heart Beating For Me? Why I Listened To Chanhee? Why I Did This To Jimin? Am I Responsible For His State?

" Ahhh...An-Aniyo ." I Replied Stuttering As My Heart Was Racing In His Warm Embrace. I Wrapped My Arms Around Him, It Was Like I Wasn't In My True Self ....All I Wanted Was His Warmth. All I Wanted Was To Take His Pain And Give Him Happiness That He Deserved. Jimin Snuggled In The Crook Of My Neck. I Closed My Eyes Enjoying The Cold Breeze Chilling My Bare Skin While His Warm Body Against Me.

"Minseo Was 5 When I First Met Her ......My Minseo .....Innocent, Naïve And Beautiful Minseo, The Minseo To Whom I Always Admired. She Was My Childhood Crush .....I Always Liked Her But She Went Abroad Leaving Me Alone But What I Had Was Snoogy ......Her Panda Stuff Toy. When I Used To Get Upset ....I Shared Everything With It. It Was Like I Was Talking With Minseo. I Waited For Her To Return .....Everyday Praying God To Send Her To Me, If God Wants My Savings, He Can Take It But In Exchange, I Just Asked Minseo ." I Heard His Sniffs Making My Chest Clench.

" And Yes .....She Returned ....We Were 20. I Was In University .....And She Was An Actress. I Thought I Wasn't That Worthy To Woo Her ......So I Worked Hard And Gained Reputation As A Singer .....Park Jimin. And Asked Dad To Make Me Marry Minseo ......I Was Shy Around Her And She Was Always Busy .......So An Arrange Marriage Was The Best Way To Make Her mine.....Seeing Her Made My Heart Flutter ......I Was In Love With Her .....I Promised Her That I'll Marry Her When I'll Come Back From Europe ......But When I Came Back.....I Didn't Saw her ....Ins-Instead Of Her I Met Her Grave ......What I Did To God That He Turned His Face To Me And Snatched My Only Happiness ......My Only Love From Me? Why He's So Cruel? Why The Whole Universe Was Envious Of My Happiness, Of Us? Don't I Deserve A little Bit Of Happiness? "

" Why He Took Her Away From Me? Why? What Was Her Fault ?! " He Sobbed On My Shoulder Making Me Cry With Him. " I Can't Move On.....I Don't Wanna Move On .....I Love You ....I Love You A Lot...I ......I Am Sorry .......But I Love You ." He Said Hugging Me Tightly. I Felt So Shattered In His Embrace ......I Was Always Wrong .....Why I Never Realized His Pain Before?

I Snuggled In His Chest , Hugging Him. I Am Sorry Jimin ....I Am Really Sorry To Leave You When You Needed Me .....Aish...Why Did This happen To Me? To Us? Why? God Is Really Cruel To Us Jimin .....He Really Is.

" Hyu-.......What ....What Are You Guys Doing ?"

*******************************End Of Chapter 37

" True Love Doesn't Mean Being Inseparable ........It Means Being Separated And Nothing Changes .......Jimin's Love For Minseo Was Something Like That ......." 

Guys Mianhe...........I Can't Write Sad Stuffs , You Know That .....I Just Tried This ......I Guess It Was Okay ?? 

Thanks For Reading Guys. By The Way, Guess Who Interrupted Them And .....What Gonna Happen Next? IDK Too LMAO .....Let's See Then ......

See You In Next Chapter. Bye, Bye ^ ^

- Charil Meng.