Chapter 23

Na Hee's POV 

" I WILL !! YOU SLUTTY BITCH !! " 

I Was Just Looking At Her Unamused  . She Stomped Towards Me , She Stopped A Few Steps Away From Me , If Glares Can Kill ? Then I Guess ..........I Would Have Been A Dead Meat Till Now , She Really Hates Me ........And.........I Love It . 

" What ? Slut ? Umm....Me ?? " I Asked Pointing My Thumb At Me , She Chuckled , " Who Else Do You Think I'm Talking Huh ?? " I Sighed And Cross Armed On My Chest . " Excuse Me ?? Can You Explain Why You Think I'm A Slut ? From Your Perspective ?? " I Plastered A Bitchy Smirk On My Face . All Eyes Were On Us Now . Why Not ?? Who Loves To Miss Drama After All ?? 

" Explanation ?? HAHAHAHA ......Okay If You Insist ........Are You Blind Ms. Na Hee ?? How DARE You To Steal My Dance Partner ? My Fiancé Huh ?? Are You A Home Wrecker ?? Are You That Lowlife ?? That You Planned To Seduce My Future Husband By Making Him Drunk ?? " She Said Pointing Her Index Finger At My Face . 

" Kim Chan Hee ?? How Co- " I Stopped Him , " No Mr. Park ......Let Her Speak , It's Her Right ......Lemme See What She Gonna Say About My Way To Seduce Her Fiancé ." I Smirked And Turned To See Jungkook Burning In Anger But Jin And Joon Are Holding Him , I Nodded At Them And Looked At Chan Hee . " Please Continue ...." 

" And ....Wow , So Shameless Miss. Na Hee.......How Come Someone Be So Shameless To Dance With My Fiancé ?? Is This In Your Dirty Blood Huh ?? " I Glared Her , She Can Say Anything To Me But Not At The Family That She Doesn't Know . 

" Well ..........Guys ?? I Thought This Was A Ball Party , But She Thinks That Dancing With Other's Partner Is Shameless And Signs Of A Slut ......So .....For You , Everyone In This Ball Is A Slut Isn't It ? Ouch , So Indecent Miss. Kim , I Guess No One Said You The Purpose Of This Ball , Isn't It ?? It's To Mingle With Others And Know Others .......Then How Can You Say That , Just Pointing Me Makes You Point At Others Character Too !! Wow .......So Judgmental And Narrow Minded Person ." 

She Clenched Her Fist Annoyed . Others Started Murmuring , Cussing And Throwing Disgust Look At Her , Wow I Feel So Satisfied , If Anyone Thinks I'm Evil.........Then Yes , I'm Evil . 

" How Can She Say That ? "    " Who Allowed Her Here ?? "   " So Possessive ".   " Eww .....I Hate Her ."   " So Ill Bred Person ."     " Yes , So Manner less ."   " C'mon Shameless Fuck Off No One Wanna See You ."   " Even Dares To Stand Here ? Really Shameless !! HAHAHA ." All Commented . 

" YOU !! How Dare You !! " I Stopped Her From Speaking . " And ....You Said My Blood Is Dirty Huh ?? But Why You Are Not Mentioning That Ms. Kim , That You Are The Daughter Of A  Mistress From Kim Family ?? Your Mom Was A Home Wrecker , And Now It's You . Please Don't Deny .....Wasn't Mr. Park Engaged With Superstar Minseo Sunbae ?? Then How Come You Are His Fiancée Now ?? " 

" T-that ....That....DON'T You Dare To Involve In Our Personal Matter , Just SHUT UP !!  What Nonsense Things You Are Making Up !! We Never Knew You ." She Said Almost Tearing Up .  Tsk , So Weak To Fight Against Me . 

" Look Miss. Kim.......You Should Always Prepare Yourself And Check Your Own Background Before Messing With Someone , Arrasso ? Wae ? Why Are You Crying ?? Why Spoiled Brat ? Never Tasted Your Own Medicine ?? Glad , It's Bitter ." I Heard Everyone Laugh . She Just Looked At Others With Teary Eyes , I Covered My Mouth Controlling My Laugh . 

" You !! " She Grabbed A Glass Of  Wine And Glared Me , " You Fuckin Bitch !! HOW DARE YOU TO HUMILATE ME !!! " She Splashed The Wine At Me , I Closed My Eyes Ready For Being Wet But ......Nothing Really Happened ?? I Opened My On Eye When I Heard Everyone Gasp . I Covered My Mouth With Palms Realizing What Happened . 

" J- Jimin ?? I ....I Didn't Me- " Jimin Looked At Her Wiping His Face . He Looked So Scary , I Gulped As There Was Heavy Tense In The Air . All Eyes Were On Jimin Thinking What Gonna Happen Next And Then ........ " Leave ."

Chan Hee Was So Shocked By His Words , " Mwoyo ?? " Jimin Grabbed Her Upper arm Harshly And Dragged Her Out , " Mianhe , Say Sorry To Hoseok Hyung , Enjoy Guys

Chan Hee Was So Shocked By His Words , " Mwoyo ?? " Jimin Grabbed Her Upper arm Harshly And Dragged Her Out , " Mianhe , Say Sorry To Hoseok Hyung , Enjoy Guys ." And With That They Left The Party Leaving Everyone's Jaw Drop . I Stood There Like A Weird Idiot When Someone Placed A Coat On My Shoulder , I Looked Up To See Yoongi . Slowly Jin , Taehyung , Joon , Jungkook And So Hyun Walked To Me With Jisoo Beside Them . 

" Are You Okay ?? I Didn't Knew That She'll Do Something Like This .....Baby Sis Wanna Go Home ?? " I Bit My Lower Lip Looking At My Feet . Aish , Never Thought To Drag Jimin In Our Matter  , But He Deserves This , She Was His Taste Right ?? Then Let Him Taste That , IDC ......But Why Some Part Of My Heart Is Sad To See Him Like This ? Ughhh ......Stupid Heart . 

" Hyung ? I'll Take Her Home , Today She's My Responsibility After All , Hmm ?? " They All Nodded , Yoongi Hold My Hand And We Started Walking Towards The Exit When .......... 

" Aahhh Hyung ??? Why Are You Guys Leaving , This Early ??? " 

************************* End Of Chapter 23 .

" Phew ......Ohh It Started ?? " * Clears Throat And Sits Up Straightly * " Start !! " 

                        Tough One , But Guess Who's This ?? 

Thanks For Reading . I Never Thought I Will Reach Up to Chapter 23 , This Story Doesn't Have Any Outline Or Plot Base Plan So .....* Shrug * This Gonna Be A LONG Story . Be Patient And Enjoy , There's More Drama Coming In Next Chapters !! 

Please Vote , Comment And Support Me !! Read My Other FFs Too , I Wrote An Oneshot " Unexpected Meeting ". Check That Out . 

See You Later In Next Chapter ............Cya ~ 

- Charil Meng . 

CUTE !!! ^ ^

CUTE !!! ^ ^ ...........Just Like Me . Oopsie ~ Just Kidding * Smile Awkwardly *