Chapter 10

Jimin's POV 

I Looked At Suga Hyung , Who Did The Same . " Isn't Jungkook Acting Weird Around Na Hee ? " I Asked As I Got A Vibe That Something Was Wrong . Suga Hyung Just Ate Silently , I Know He Feels The Same But We Can't Tell Anything Until Jungkook Tells Us Everything By Himself . I Don't Know What He's Upto . 

After Lunch I Gave Suga Hyung Lift To His Apartment . Then I Drove To My House . I Was So Surprised To See Kim Family At My Place , What Are They Doing Here ?? Ugghhh .....She Is So Shameless Huh ? " Anneyong Mr. And Mrs. Kim " I Bowed And Walked Upstairs . I Really Don't Wanna See Chanhee Now . She Really Pisses Me off . Umm .....What To Do ? 

I Took A Shower , Changed Into Comfortable Outfit And Then Laid On My Bed . I Smiled And Went Through My Gallery Full Of Minseo's Pics ." I Miss You.....Why You Left Me Alone . "

" Ahh

" Ahh ......Minseo -ah , Please Come Back To Me , I'm Such A Loner Here !! " Tears Rolled Down My Eyes , I Sighed Heavily Knowing That It's Impossible For Her To Come Back . I Really Regret Not To Confess Her Earlier . I Feel So Bottled Up In Myself , Its So Suffocating . 

" Oppa ? Are You Okay ?? " I Turned To See Chan Hee In My Room . What The Hell Is She Doing In My Room !!  

" Why Are You Here ? Can't You Even Knock Huh ? " I Got Up And Looked At Her Coldly

" Why Are You Here ? Can't You Even Knock Huh ? " I Got Up And Looked At Her Coldly . 

" There's Nothing To Mourn On Now , Jimin Oppa . You Better Try To Move On And Be A Nice Fiancé And You Know Right What I Can Do ?? " She Smirked And Sat On My Bed . She Knows How To Get On My Nerves . I Can't Believe She's Minseo's Sister . She's Completely Different From Minseo . I Just Hate Her . I Can't Marry Her , She's Not Even Worthy To My Attention , How Can I Give Her My Everything ?? That's Rubbish !! 

" What'll You Do Huh ? Kill Me ?? Why I Feel Like You Are The One Who Killed My Minseo ?? " I Glared Her , Her Smile Disappeared And She Looked So Pale . She Got Up And Glared Back . 

" Look Park Jimin , You Have To Marry Me Even Though  You Love Me Or Not . Better Realize The Fact That Minseo Is Dead !! What You Have Is Me .....Your Parents Like Me More Than Anything , Your Grandma Thinks I'm Your Perfect Match !! There's No Chance You Can Run Away From This Arrange Marriage . " She Almost Yelled On My Face Making Me More Mad .