Chapter 71

Na Hee's POV

Pathetic ? 

Am I Really That Pathetic ? 

Jealousy . Hatred . Selfishness . I Was Trapped In Between Those . I Never Thought I Will Be So Overwhelmed By My Anger That I'll Almost Kill Minseo , Not Thinking About The Consequences . It Hurts When I Realized How Cruel I Was , Not Just To Minseo But Also To My Own Sister . I Never Loved Her Because I Was Always Jealous , She Was Beautiful , Friendly And Even My Brothers Loved Her More .......Yes I Was Pathetic . 

I Crouched On The Floor , Crying . Even When I Closed My Eyes I Saw Jungkook's Shocked Expressions ....Him Running Away From Me As If I'm Plague . I Hugged My Knees And Sniffed . It Was Really Hurting To See Him Like This . " Taehyung-ssi .....I Never Meant To Hurt Her ....It Was A Mistake ." 

Taehyung Just Stared At Me , " If There's Nothing Else , Then I'll Leave ." He Said But I Grabbed His Wrist . " Mwoyo? " 

" I Don't Wanna Be Left Alone ......Please ." I Looked At My Reflection , Slowly All The Blood Stains Faded Away , " I Know You Like Minseo Unnie And You Blame Me For What I Did But.....It Was All Misunderstanding ......I Am Sorry ." I Wiped My Tears And Got Up . 

" Don't Apologize To Me......Apologize To Minseo , I Know You Did This Unintentionally But .....I Can't Forgive You Any Time Soon .......Mianhe Na Hee-ah ." He Yanked My Hand And Walked Out Of The Washroom . I Leaned Against The Wall Sobbing . 

Maybe This Is What I Deserve ? 

I Heard The Sound Of Flush And Looked At The Person Coming Out Of A Stall , I Gulped And Stood There Shocked To See .....Him . 

Jungkook's POV 

My Eyes Can't Lie , Neither I Was Drunk Nor I Was On Drugs , Why I Would See Something Horrible ? But.......What If It's True ? I Mean .....Na Hee ? The Way She Looked At Me , But What Was She Doing Out Of Her Body ? No.....She Can't Die .....Na Hee CAN'T DIE !! 

" No She Can't Die !! " I Jolt Up And Looked At A Worried Jisoo Staring At Me Warily . I Looked Around And Sighed Out Heavily .

" Jungkook ? What Happened ? Why Were You Acting Weird ? Tell Me,  Maybe I Can Help You Out ? Kookie-ah ?" She Placed Her Hand On Mine . I Looked At Her With My Teary Eyes , I Don't WHat To Say , No One Will Believe Me And Probably Think That I'm Crazy . I Can't Tell Her......At Least Not Now . " Jung- "

" Noona ? I Guess I'll Just Use Washroom ......I Need Some Fresh Air Too . Excuse Me ." I Got Up And Waddled Out Ignoring Her Calls , It Was The Best Way To Avoid Her Because The Stubborn Her Will Definitely Bug Me Until I Spill The Beans And Currently I'm Not Ready To Talk With Anyone About Na Hee . 

I Was Walking Through The Corridor Towards The ER When I Heard A Familiar Voice . I Peeked In The Washroom To See V Hyung Staring At The Wall And Talking To Air ? I Gulped And Stood There To Over Hear Him . 

" If There's Nothing Else , Then I'll Leave ."  He Deadpanned , I Rarely See Hyung Mad At Someone , But Why He's Mad At The Walls ?  I Hid As He Started Walking Towards Me . But Something Stopped  Him ," Mwoyo? " He Spat While Glaring Someone Behind Him . I Peeked To See Who's There Or My Eyes Are Just Showing Me Reality ? 

" Don't Apologize To Me......Apologize To Minseo , I Know You Did This Unintentionally But .....I Can't Forgive You Any Time Soon .......Mianhe Na Hee-ah ." He Yanked His Hand Away And Walked Out Of The Washroom , Completely Pissed . I Sighed And Slowly Walked Out . 

Na Hee ?

Hyung Knows And Talked With Na Hee ? But Why He's Mad At Her And Why Na Hee Should Apologize To Minseo ? Isn't Minseo .......Jimin Hyung's Fiancée ? Why And How Is She Related In The Conversation Between Na Hee And V Hyung ? 

I Glanced Once At The Washroom Before Pacing Out To Find The Truth . What Hyung Was Hiding From Me ? From His Best Friend ? There Was Mostly Nothing That We Don't Know About Eachother ......We Even Shared About Our Interests On Na Hee , Then What's That He's Keeping From Me ? And When He's Planning To Say That ? 

Taehyung ? Be Prepare .......To Answer Me . 

 Author's POV 

Taehyung Walked Back To Others And Sat Beside Jimin , With His Expressions All Dark And He Looked All Gloomy . Jimin Glanced At Him From The Corner Of His Eyes But Decided Not To Ask Him Knowing That He's Worried About Na Hee . Jin Got Up And Rubbed His Temples . " Mom And Dad Wanna Come Here , But I Refused ......And Now They Are Texting Me , I Can't Even Reply Anything Until I Myself Know That .....Ahh....Na Hee-ah......You Silly Girl ." 

" Doctor !! Doctor !! " The Nurse Came Out Of ER Running , Namjoon Stopped Her And Asked What's Wrong . " Miracle , The Patient Woke Up Faster Than We Assumed ......We Thought We'll Lose Her As Her Heart Beat Was Gradually Fluctuating .....But Seems Like God Showed Mercy ....I'm On My Way To Inform Doctor !! Excuse Me ." She Smiled And Ran Away . 

Everyone Smiled And Thanked God . Taehyung Hugged Jimin And Hoseok While Namjoon Was Wiping And Consoling A Crying Jin Who Was Clinging On Him . Hoseok Ran To Find Jisoo , Jungkook And Yoongi , Who Also Went To Washroom . On The Way He Met Jungkook . " Kookie !! Na Hee....She...She Woke Up !! " 

" WHAT ? JINJAAA ? " Jungkook Pushed Hoseok Aside And Ran To Others , Hoseok Saw A Sad Yoongi On Stairs Crying . He Smiled And Wiped His Tears . 

" Hyung ? C'mon Stop Being A Baby , Our Na Hee Just Woke Up !! " Hoseok Smiled Brightly . Yoongi Gasped And Hugged Him Really Tight . " Hey , Let Go....I'll Collapse If You Continue Hugging Me Min YOONGI !! " Yoongi Flashed His Gummy Smile And Nodded . He Waved And Ran Towards ER Almost Flying Above The Ground . 

Hoseok Shook His Head And Made His Way To Find Jisoo , But Stopped When He Saw An Old Man Staring At Him Intensely , " Uhhhh.....Do You .....Want Help ?" He Somehow Asked In His Broken English . The Old Man Gestured Him To Come Near Him . Hoseok Tilt His Head And Nodded Walking To Him . " Nae .....I Mean Yes ?" 

" I Can Speak In Korean ." The Old Man Said Fluently In Korean , Hoseok Looked Surprised . He Shook Hand With Him .

" But What I Can Help You ? I'm In Hurry But I'll Do My Best . Ajhussi ." He Gave His Bright Smile But The Old Man Shook His Head . 

" You Guys Look So Happy For Someone You Don't Even Know ......But Can't See How Hurt Your Own Is ? Too Bad ." The Old Man Said Seriously

" Nae ? Pardon ? " 

*********End Of Chapter 71 

Sorry Guys For The Delay . By The What Do You Think ? Will Minseo's Secret Will Be Revealed ? What Do You Think ? What'll Happen If Jungkook Will Know About Their BIG Secret ? Will He Support ? Or Ask Minseo To Return Na Hee Her Body ? 

By The Way Thanks For Reading , Hope You Liked My Lame Chapter .......See Ya'll Later !! 

- Charil Meng .