Chapter 66

Na Hee's POV 

" But It's A Secret !! " He Laughed And Waved At Me . " I Hope We'll Meet Again ....And If You Miss Me ? Please Call My Name , Jaehyun !! " He Smiled Making Me Roll My Eyes . 

" Excuse Me ? Why Are You Hiding Stuffs To A Stranger ? C'mon Tell Me.....Who Knows We'll Meet Or Not ? Who Knows I Will Be Back In My Body The Next Time ?" I Frowned While Tugging His Sleeves Making Him Stop On His Track . " I Mean.....Who Knows I Can Help You Meet That Minseo ?" 

" Hahaha....I Actually....Don't Trust Strangers , Especially A Kid Like You ." He Fake Smiled Making Me Almost Punch Him . " Wooooohhhh !! Are You That Aggressive ? Or This Is Your Way To Attract People ? Hmm ? " He Winked . Oh God Take Him To Heaven Back ASAP !! He's So Flirty !! 

" Wae ? Why I Gonna Flirt With A Dead ? I Have A Boyfriend ....And He's Super Handsome , I Hope You Won't Die Again....Of Jealousy ." I Scoffed Folding My Arms . He Gasped And Leaned Closer To My Face . " W-what ?" He Scanned My Face With His Beautiful Hazel Eyes . 

" Umm.......Your Boyfriend Or Soon To Be Boyfriend Hmm ? " I Blinked . " Because .....I Think , Your Lips Are Still Virgin ." He Whispered The Last Part Sexily Making Me Gulp And Push Him Away . He Laughed At My Blushing Face . Huh ? So Funny !! 

" I Hope We Won't Meet Again . Go Away !! " I Yelled And Turned Back To Leave . But He Stopped Me Again . 

" I Hope We'll Meet Soon ....." I Scowled Turning Back And Showed Him My Middle Finger Before Stomping Away From Him . I Heard Him Laughing As If He Found It So Funny . I Stopped In Front Of Our Vacation House . I Was So Tired Talking With That Weird Ghost . I Shook My Head And Walked In . 

I Think I Should Apologize To Minseo ......For My Behavior . 

I Smiled And Skipped Towards Her Room But Stopped When I Saw The Door Was Already Opened . Oh God , She's So Careless . I Shook My Head And Walked Through The Walls , Planning To Scare Her But My Eyes Popped Out .....Seeing Them Kissing ?? 

I Was So Shocked , That Nothing Came Out Of Mind . I Controlled My Emotions And Yelled At Them . 

  " So This Is The Way You Betrayed Me , Kim Minseo ? You Filthy Slut !! " 

I Was So Mad At Them . She Turned To Me With Her Wide Eyes As She Just Woke Up Because Of Nightmare . I Balled My Fist . " Ask Him To Get Out !! " She Nodded , Scared As I Was Fuming In Anger . She Fucking Knew That I Love Jungkook But She Not Only Kissed Him But Also Betrayed 3 Men .

 She's Such A WHORE !! 

Minseo's POV 

I Looked At Jungkook Who Was Little Disappointed By My Reaction . " Get Out ." I Ordered But He Rolled His Eyes Being Stubborn . " I SAID GET OUT JEON JUNGKOOK !!!! " He's Eyes Widen As I Screamed At Him . He Looked At Me Hurt And Dashed Out Of The Room Boiling In Anger . I Was So Scared To Face Na Hee , Who Was Behind Me . " Na Hee....It's Not What You Th- " She Forcefully Turned Me And Squeezed My Cheeks ." Na Hee....L-let Go....Y-you Are H-hurting Me !! " I Managed To Utter But Her Face Was Expressionless .

" How . Can . You . Do . This . To . Me ?" She Dead panned With Her Dark Eyes Almost Glaring Me To Death . I Gulped As Tears Rolled Down My Eyes . She Threw Me On Floor And Walked Towards Me . " I Trusted You !! " She Kicked Me Harshly On My Stomach . " I Believed You !! " She Grabbed My Hair And Made Me Float In Thin Air . I Had No Option But To Plead Her . " You Fucking Knew What Jungkook Means To ME !! YOU ARE JUST A THIRSTY HOE MINSEO KIM !!!! " And She Threw Me Directly On The Walls . 

I Fall On The Floor Breathing Heavily , " It's Not Me Na Hee.....Y-you Are Misunder- "

" Misungerstanding ? This Is What You Say When You Get Caught Red Handed Isn't It ?" She Grabbed A Fistful Of My Hair . " I Just Hate A Bitch Like You.....Thank God That You Were Killed .....Otherwise I Would Have Killed Such - "

" It Wasn't Me....I Never Kissed Him On Purpose !! I Never Wanted To H-hurt You ." I Coughed Out Blood As The Impact Of Me Colliding With The Wall Was Too Severe . I Tried My Best To Remain Conscious But Slowly My Vision Turned Pitch Black . 

Is This My End ? This Is How I Gonna Die ......Again ? 

Na Hee's POV 

Wait ....Why She's Not Responding ? 

I Patted Her Cheeks Once I Composed My Anger . " M-Minseo ? Minseo....Wake Up....Hey Stop Acting !! MINSEO-AH !! I Didn't Meant To Hurt You....M-Mianhe....Oh...B-blood ?" I Looked At My Hands Which Were Stained With Minseo's Blood . " No.....No....I...I Didn't Meant To Do This ....Minseo-ah Ppalli !! " I Shook Her Vigorously But She Didn't Budged To Open Her Eyes . I Continued Shaking Her But She Just Laid On Floor , Breathing Heavily . 

I Got Up And Dashed Downstairs To Seek Help But No One paid Attention To My Pleads , When I Tried To Touch Them , I Went Through Them . I Cursed And Ran To Jin Oppa  . " Jinnie !! Jinnie....Minseo....She's Bleeding !! She Fainted , Please Help Me !! Please !! " I Cried But He Continued Talking With Namjoon Ignoring Me . 

I Ran Out And Screamed In Agony While Pulling My Hair Strands . I Panicked And Ran In The Hallways When My Eyes Landed On A Fish Tank Beside Minseo's Room . I Prayed Hoping This Gonna Attract Someone And Pushed It Down , Making It Shatter . All Looked Up Who Were In The Living Room . 

" What's Wrong ? Isn't That Na Hee's Favorite Fish Tank.....Wait !! Let's Go And Check !! " 

***********End Of Chapter 66 

UwU 

Thanks Guys !! I Hope You Guys Liked This , And Don't Hate Me For Making Na Hee So Aggressive LOL . Wow , I Can't Believe , In My Stories All Girls Are Villains And Tried To Kill My FL Hahahaha , Sorry , I'm Weird ^ ^ 

- Charil Meng .